Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What Happened To This Plan? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What Happened To This Plan? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What Happened To This Plan?

Go down 
+8
White Rock
chrisredfield84
Vandal
RaviorStygian
Outbreakgirl
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
MSR
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

What Happened To This Plan? Empty
PostSubject: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:28 am

"Punctual. I like that. Is Krauser there? Pity, but afterall just another expendable grunt. Thanks to you however, Umbrella's one step closer to it's re-establishment. And once it is, there will be significant changes in our world."

umbrella is one step closer to its re establishment

lol jk im actually going to turn the human race into wormy zombies

Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 am

Shinji Mikami left, that's what happened lol
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:25 pm

"REestablishment" teehee. I think he meant in goal, not in name.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 pm

I think he just gotten bored with that plan or just forgotten abou it
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

That minigame isn't canon, though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 10:56 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
"REestablishment" teehee. I think he meant in goal, not in name.

You people will say anything to try and justify the catastrophe that was Wesker and his plan in RE5. Of course, it didn't necessarily have to be under the name of Umbrella, but clearly Capcom dropped the whole Umbrella thing completely. His plan, I mean Spencer's plan, did try to change the world.

I think Choco's prognosis was the most accurate however. Shinji Mikami left, and so did logical plots in RE.

Outbreakgirl wrote:
I think he just gotten bored with that plan or just forgotten abou it

That happens?

Wesker: "Meh...I don't feel like re-establishing Umbrella anymore."

Ada: "Uhhh, okay then. At least we only dedicated a couple of years to that plan."

Wesker: "What plan again?"

Ada: "Exactly..."

RaviorStygian wrote:
That minigame isn't canon, though.

True, but irrelevant. This was still the goal, even in the main game. Assignment Ada was just meant to show us some behind the scenes stuff so we had a better idea and visual of the people that were in cahoots; Wesker, Ada, Krauser. Separate Ways later made this a less canonical minigame.

1:50

Jack: "All for Umbrella's sake."

Leon: "Umbrella?"

Jack: "Almost let it slip. Enough talk, die comrade!"

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm still right. I mean, if he did remake Umbrella with the name and everything, it would make no sense. That corporation caused an entire city to be nuked. They caused the dead to rise. Remaking that company and naming it Umbrella would be like if a German couple named their child Adolf. It would bring up a lot of old wounds.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:22 pm

I doubt he was attempting to get back in on the Pharmaceutical Market. Rolling Eyes

Umbrella as his group. Maybe like a Veltro-type terrorist group. With the intention of bringing order and balance to the world.

Ada even spoke of those who were in power struggled to resurrect a new-Umbrella in Ada's Report 5.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:06 am

What if he did want to get back into the pharmaceutical market? There was Tricell which did use all of Umbrella's research and left overs. So Nite's initial post cleara everything up here and we should stop talking about this. Any further discussion would only be Spike conplaining that Resident Evil 5's Wesker was stupid.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 am

chocotricks wrote:

This.

What Happened To This Plan? ResidentevilforumsGOTMILK
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:00 am

Yeah. This is why I was annoyed that Wesker died. His character in RE5 was a bloody laugh. Maybe it's for the best he got killed off, if they didn't care much for him. Capcom get giving an inch and they take a mile or more.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 am

Capcom killed Wesker because they truly thought that Resident Evil 5 was the pinacle of the franchise and they didn't think they were going to keep tye series going. You can imply this from the early developer interviews.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:49 am

chocotricks wrote:
I laugh every single time I read this Razz .
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 am

And yet, Ada betrayed Wesker thus not giving him the sample. Sure, he did get it from somewhere, somehow, but the simple fact that Ada didn't even give him the whole thing makes that cutscene all the more irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 am

will1234562 wrote:
chocotricks wrote:
I laugh every single time I read this Razz .

Shinji Mikami left, that's what happened.

Mercy wrote:
Any further discussion would only be Spike conplaining that Resident Evil 5's Wesker was stupid.

Ummm, wrong.

Mercy wrote:
What if he did want to get back into the pharmaceutical market?

I don't deal in What If's. He didn't.

White Rock wrote:
Yeah. This is why I was annoyed that Wesker died. His character in RE5 was a bloody laugh. Maybe it's for the best he got killed off, if they didn't care much for him. Capcom get giving an inch and they take a mile or more.

That's pretty much how I was looking at it. If they wanted to take his character in such a drastic new direction and forget everything his character was, better just kill him off before they ruin him anymore. Of course, there are some things I do enjoy about RE5 Wesker anyway, but the negative outweighs the positive, big time.

Mass Distraction wrote:
And yet, Ada betrayed Wesker thus not giving him the sample. Sure, he did get it from somewhere, somehow, but the simple fact that Ada didn't even give him the whole thing makes that cutscene all the more irrelevant.

Thank you. They never even say where he got it from. I just did a little research and I'm about to get to this.

Mercy wrote:
There was Tricell which did use all of Umbrella's research and left overs. So Nite's initial post cleara everything up here and we should stop talking about this.

It doesn't cleara everything up. Albert used Tricell for a means to an end. For Uroboros. Not to preserve the health of the people. Okay, here's some stuff from Archives II, that both informs us, and yet confuses at the same time. Maybe someone can clear some of it up.

Firstly, I'm a bit confused on this whole situation presented in RE4, regarding what Archives II refers to as, The Third Organization, as it's never really cleared up post-RE4. RE5, with Wesker's neo-plan and Tricell and no mention of Ada, or the control Plaga she aquired in RE4, or the Organization, or the pharmaceutical company "S" is mentioned. From Archives II, regarding the "3rd Oganization":

On the verge of death, she[Ada] was saved by Wesker. Six years later[RE4], Wesker invited Ada to join the "Third Organization," from which she began her covert operations once more under his orders.

I hate the way they word it, regarding Wesker and how he helped Ada escape Raccoon. Wesker's Report also has Wesker refer to him saving Ada from death, and it's almost implied, or at least paints a picture of him being there, and lending her a physical hand. The confusing thing is that in the Death's Door Scenario in UC, we get a better picture of how it goes down.

Ada, on October 1st, Raccoon City's final day before it dissapears from the map, enters the Apple Inn hotel, and in a room finds a man who apparently chose to commit suicide, because "he was weak". Ada finds Wesker on a computer screen, and Wesker rebukes her for helping that Leon fellow, and betraying "us". Implying that he and her were working together, to collect G. Right? For The Organization? Back in 1998? Then how did Wesker invite her to join a 3rd Organization 6 years later?

Did Wesker work for a rival company to Umbrella, The Organization, then find himself involved with a "Third Organization" later on? Then Tricell? Or is Tricell supposed to be this 3rd Organization?

Now, I've basically accepted that "S" could be Tricell. Although there's no S in Tricell, or WilPharma, or Umbrella, or any other Pharmaceutical giant that maintains drug facilities the world over. Here's first an excerpt from Ada's Report 5, straight from Archives II:

It wasn't easy, but I'd say the mission has been a success. Getting my hands on the sample was my initial objective after all. But I've sent Wesker a different present, just as the organization ordered. Pretending to work withhim was entertaining.

And now the umbrella's been folded...With the sanctuary of their old umbrella ruined, thos in power struggle to erect a new one. They are aware of their own crookedness and deceit as they engage in their personal war of light and darkness. That's why Wesker will stop at nothing in opening his new umbrella.

I find it interesting that they don't capitilize "umbrella" in Ada's Report. Wesker wants to open his "new umbrella". Not his, "new Umbrella". But again, it's like they dropped that whole thing, in favor of him using this wormy virus, Uroboros, instead. Spencer's plan.

Albert killed Spencer without hesitation. Then, he took the old man's ambition - "The right to be a god" - for himself.

Wesker: "Hmmm, that's a lot better than what I was planning." rabbit

Regarding "S", the pharmaceutical corporation;

We know for certain that Wesker has been in contact with them following Umbrella's demise. There's no doubt we'llnext hear from him there. The organization must remain vigilant. But Wesker's not stupid. He knows exactly what the organization is thinking.

So Ada works for an organization, then Wesker and Krauser work for a completely different organization? Then in RE4, Ada, as a double agent, is pretending to work for this organization that Wesker and Krauser work for after being invited? Then again, what's the story about which organization Ada and Wesker were working for in RE2 when trying to aquire the G-virus? If anybody has any ideas, feel free to share.

Ada used the confusion to her advantage, turning her back on Wesker's orders and working to achieve her own goals. Ada betrayed the Third Organization, however, and left Wesker with a mere subordinate Plaga sample. She had been a double-agent all along, acting uder another organization's orders while only pretending to serve Wesker. It was this other organization to which she gave the real control Plaga sample.

Wesker was dissapointed - if not entirely shocked - by Ada's betrayal. In the end, he obtained a control Plaga sample through other means, then started researching it in the name of his own ends.

Ada: *Gives Wesker the sample "Here ya go Wesker. Kthxbye!"

Wesker: "Bitch gave me a subordinate Plaga! I'm genuinly suprised. Guess you never really know someone..."

Regarding Excella and Tricell, straight from Archives II:

Her sharp intellect earned her entry into Tricell's pharmaceutical division at the age of 18, where her incredible talents got her noticed by Wesker.

She is listed as 26 years old in Archives II. 6 years older than Salazar.

Wesker contacted Excella and offered her the data he had stolen from Umbrella - regarding the T-virus, the G-virus, and the T-Veronica - which she then exploited to create better product for Tricell. It was clear that Wesker gave Excella the data in the hope that she might use Tricell to perfect the Uroboros virus he was developing.

I think I speak for everyone when I say, no one cares about your stupid Uroboros Virus, Wesker.

After using Jill's anti-bodies, and body;

Wesker was delighted to be one step closer to the realization of his ideals. Now, all he had to do was execute the final stages of the "Uroboros Plan." The first step, of course, was to dispose of Excela by injected her with the Uroboros Virus.

You mean Spencer's ideals, Archives II. Oh, and the first step of the Uroboros Plan ws to infect Excella? I recall him saying, to her when she asked if he was concerned about his old friend, Chris Redfield, that, "The plan is it it's final stages and I will not tolerate delays." In DC Douglas voice.

So here ya go, you're all privy to the new info. So please help me clear up some of this confusing BS...

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:24 pm

Here's my completely non-confusing theory.

My take on this is that the company Wesker, Krauser and Ada were working for was actually Wesker's own, the one with the private army, the one mentioned in Code Veronica. After Ada's betrayal and the loss of the master plaga he had no choice but to worm his way into another company, this being Tricell, to achieve his goals. We all know Tricell went out of their way to get the G virus from Curtis' remains at the end of Degeneration so that should cross them off as being the organization in 1998 asking for Ada to obtain the G. Again, I don't know where Wesker got that new plaga from but it could be that he used Tricell's black market contacts, mainly Irving, in obtaining one.

As for the organization Ada was working for, the one she betrayed Wesker for... The Simmons Family. It was mentioned in RE6 that Derek knew Ada from back before the events of Raccoon, thus making it likely that she could have worked for him at that time. Furthermore, and as I've already theorized [here], the "S" could stand for Simmons. As for what the Plaga was used for... Maybe we'll find out in a later game. This could also have something to do with Damnation where someone had paid Ada to go and spy on a country where there were people using the plaga to control BOWs. The Family again?

It was indeed mentioned that the company Ada got the G-virus for in RE2 was a rival of Umbrella so... Well, I'm drawing a blank. Was this "The Organization"? If so, what have they been doing this whole time? Did they chicken out when they saw BSAA emerge and all the other companies taken down? Who knows.

Well, that's just my two cents on the matter. Take it or leave it.

Btw. I'm thinking the "umbrella" Ada was talking about in her report could have been a metaphor Wink
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 am

The Dragonball Z signature is kind of too big, man. Maybe shorten it mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:03 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

*Leaves it

Sorry Mass. That didn't help at all. It still doesn't explain how many different organizations there are, and which ones which characters were working for at which time. Archives II hasn't really helped too much either. If anything, it's made it more confusing to me, as now we are all aware of a "3rd Organization".

Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Dude, don't you think that taking control of Tricell and using it to investigate the viruses is the reestablishment of umbrella?

Umbrella: Company dedicated to creating B.O.W's. Resources for becoming powerful.

Tricell: Didn't Wesker use it for the same thing?

It's alright that you hate RE5 and Wesker in that game, but you've made it abundantley clear to anyone. Sounds like hatin'.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:50 pm

He was denied his small business loan to reopen Umbrella so he went with Plan B....and Plan B is always global domination
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 pm

00biohazard wrote:
Dude, don't you think that taking control of Tricell and using it to investigate the viruses is the reestablishment of umbrella?

Umbrella: Company dedicated to creating B.O.W's. Resources for becoming powerful.

Sort of. Wesker took Spencer's ambition after killing him off.

Maybe I just expected something better after the years of planning and behind-the-scenes than Uroboros.

00biohazard wrote:
It's alright that you hate RE5 and Wesker in that game, but you've made it abundantley clear to anyone. Sounds like hatin'.

Hey, I may be a lot of things, but I'm most definately not a hater. Besides, I don't hate RE5, and while I'm not too high on DC Douglas RE5 Wesker, I've learned to appreciate him more.

That's not what this thread is about though, it's about the unclear scenario involving Umbrella, Tricell, The Organization(how ever many there are) and it's operatives: Wesker, Ada and Krauser.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Spike Reaver wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Sort of. Wesker took Spencer's ambition after killing him off.

Maybe I just expected something better after the years of planning and behind-the-scenes than Uroboros.

00biohazard wrote:

Hey, I may be a lot of things, but I'm most definately not a hater. Besides, I don't hate RE5, and while I'm not too high on DC Douglas RE5 Wesker, I've learned to appreciate him more.

That's not what this thread is about though, it's about the unclear scenario involving Umbrella, Tricell, The Organization(how ever many there are) and it's operatives: Wesker, Ada and Krauser.

But he took Spencer's ambition after obtaining everything he had been working for in the past games (achieving all virus samples, and secretly controlling a powerful company with the resources to do his bidding).

What was left for Wesker? he was extremely powerful. He was physically superior to most humans, he controlled an extremely powerful company, and he had all virus samples. His arrogance led him to chase the final and most absolute form of power, becoming a god.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 2:44 pm

00biohazard wrote:
But he took Spencer's ambition after obtaining everything he had been working for in the past games (achieving all virus samples, and secretly controlling a powerful company with the resources to do his bidding).

What was left for Wesker? he was extremely powerful. He was physically superior to most humans, he controlled an extremely powerful company, and he had all virus samples. His arrogance led him to chase the final and most absolute form of power, becoming a god.

Right. I can see how his plan in RE5 isn't sooo much of a stretch from his previous intentions. I just expected better.

The whole God thing should've been Spencer's plan alone. It think it almost cheapens Wesker to unorginally steal his ambition for himself.

Otherwise the plan we had heard about, with re-establishing Umbrella, and bringing order and balance to the world was sort of seen by RE5. In the shape of Weske's Uroboros plan. Which would bring a sort of balance to the world. Superior beings being the only ones that would be left alive, I guess. The others turning into hideous wormy creatures.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:17 am

Spike Reaver wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

*Leaves it

Sorry Mass. That didn't help at all. It still doesn't explain how many different organizations there are, and which ones which characters were working for at which time. Archives II hasn't really helped too much either. If anything, it's made it more confusing to me, as now we are all aware of a "3rd Organization".

But isn't it possible that Ada was indeed working for The Family when she betrayed Wesker in RE4 and for the S to stand for Simmons? As for "The Organization", your guess is as good as mine.

Kind of ironic that Umbrella actually was re-established years after Albert's passing, though.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
But isn't it possible that Ada was indeed working for The Family when she betrayed Wesker in RE4 and for the S to stand for Simmons? As for "The Organization", your guess is as good as mine.

Maybe.

Wesker and Ada worked together in RE2. For whatever Organization. Then they worked together in RE4, in which Wesker invited Ada to join his "other" organization.

Then there is "S", which Wesker was in contact with, which had to be a different entity than the one he contacted in by RE4 Ada's Report 5. And this certainly wouldn't be the one Ada worked with by RE2. It doesn't make any sense, there's no way to justify.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Kind of ironic that Umbrella actually was re-established years after Albert's passing, though.

That is kind of funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Happened To This Plan?   What Happened To This Plan? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Happened To This Plan?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next