HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning Count
Cerberus
Cerberus
Lightning Count

Playstation Network LightningCamaro

Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. Empty
PostSubject: Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try.   Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try. EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:49 am

Gonna try recreating RE locations using The Sims 3.

Just need to grind my characters a bit, get a good fund for building money, then I'll be on my way.

I think I'm gonna try the building where you first meet Alfred in CV first, the mansion and it's split staircase will require modding sadly.
Back to top Go down

Decided to give an idea I've been toying with a try.
Page 1 of 1