HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? Empty
PostSubject: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 pm

I mean it was a good game and all, but I found it was....idk, off? Something about the whole game never felt right for me it was like, I mean I enjoyed it but at the same time I was never really compelled to beat it. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm not usually a fan of prequels cause you more or less feel you already know whats going to happen in a sense. Anyone else feel like this?

Also, there was one thing that I ABSOLUTELY LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD about the game, and that was the final boss fight. I thought it was awesome!
Back to top Go down
GTMippey
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
GTMippey

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:47 pm

I'm the opposite, I actually loved Revelations, it's currently one of my favorite games in the series.

Although it wasn't a return to survival horror, it was still an incredibly atmospheric, tense and more importantly, fun game to play. I also loved how it felt like one of the older games (explorable locations, backtracking, scarcity of ammo.) If RE was ever to go back to it's roots, Revelations would be a great place to start.

Also, the final boss was amazing!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:50 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed the game. I wish it wasn't on 3DS, I know I'd be playing it more if it were on my Xbox. I haven't touched my 3DS in so long. I think it has a terminal illness… nogamesinitus.
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 3:53 pm

No you arent Choco. I wasn't a Hugh fan either. Not until he played Logan.

I was a huge fan of Revelations though. Just wish it was on console.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 4:04 pm

I knew someone was going to point that out and somehow talk about Hugh Jackman. I just didn't want it to be me.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 pm

I don't get it, lol.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:40 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I don't get it, lol.
Read your topic. Read it carefully. Read it. Read it.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:00 pm

ooooooooh the lols.

Although I haven't played the campaign very many times (once?) I still thought it to be an awesome game. It easily has the best controls of the the 2nd generation RE games (probably cause it was the last one).
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

@Mercy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol.

@Ravior, I only played it once as well, eh maybe my next play though will give me another opinion....maybe not hard to change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?   Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who wasn't A Hugh fan of Revelations?
Page 1 of 1