Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+10
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
ChrisRedfieldRE156
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
will1234562
Outbreakgirl
weskersbarber
Teh Black Cat
Spike991
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Merry Christmas everypony!!!, I got the game Rocksmith and the Last Story collector's edtion in what comes to video games. Then of course some clothes, money and shit
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:07 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
The Wii U is a train wreck. What a terrible console.

Wow. Really? I got one myself. (Last min gift idea actually) and I enjoy it more than I thought I would. I only have played a bit of Super Mario Bros and quite abit of ZombiU. Fun game, challenging. However after awhile challenging can become frustrating and frustrating leads to annoyance. I can only play it for like a hour at a time without getting fed up with it.

Besides for that I got a 3DS (ordered RE Revelations & Mercenaries online the other day, because my mother couldn't find either of them in stores)
Pokemon White 2 & Halo 4 & Resident Evil 4.
A whole bunch of clothes, shoes, dresses, etc. (Including a Walking Dead t-shirt, a black leather jacket, andddd a Resident Evil jacket my brother bought me online which was pretty damn sweet)
These awesome water speakers.
A mini Black Widow figure.
A box of astronaut food.
And a new professional hair straighter.

Done pretty good this year !
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Ravior, you will to love it! LEARN! Speaking of consoles I bought A Neo Geo X the other day...pretty cool stuff, think of it as a gift for myself , aha
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 8:00 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
The Wii U is a train wreck. What a terrible console.

Wow. Really? I got one myself. (Last min gift idea actually) and I enjoy it
more than I thought I would.
That was only me being severely disappointed. I got to work properly eventually.

ZombiU and Arkham City are both exceptional on the WiiU, and MiiVerse was implemented extremely well.

The problem comes from the WiiU's inherently small and flimsy signal catching strength. Because of this, my WiiU has to stay on the floor next to my door because the router downstairs is "too far away." Also, if anybody is using the internet it barely works. As soon as I my dad checks facebook it's error code central.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:08 am

Oh I now see your problem, my xbox used to be the same way.........god I hate wifi sometimes
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:24 am

Spike991 wrote:
@Mass, you shoulda asked for the Dr. Dre headphones! Razz
Oh dear God, no xD

Teh Black Cat wrote:
ordered RE Revelations & Mercenaries online the other day
We need to play online. Also, holy shit you got a lot of stuff. Where'd your brother order that jacket? I've been looking for an RE themed jacket for ages.

chocotricks wrote:
I bought A Neo Geo X the other day.
You too? I pre-ordered mine and still haven't gotten it :/ Stupid European release dates....
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Quote :

We need to play online. Also, holy shit you got a lot of stuff. Where'd your brother order that jacket? I've been looking for an RE themed jacket for ages.

That sounds great! Especially since I don't know anybody with a 3DS, let alone Resident Evil. Lol. Let me attempt to get a bit good at it first. Razz

He ordered it off of ebay. I just checked to see if it's still listed, but can't find it anywhere so I guess it's took down? It's like a raincoat. I found a picture of it on google though;

Merry Christmas! - Page 2 45356_10151171528102828_351618757_n
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 8:50 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Quote :

That sounds great! Especially since I don't know anybody with a 3DS, let alone Resident Evil. Lol. Let me attempt to get a bit good at it first. Razz

He ordered it off of ebay. I just checked to see if it's still listed, but can't find it anywhere so I guess it's took down? It's like a raincoat. I found a picture of it on google though;

That's pretty sweet. It took ages for me to find even a t-shirt and I think I went and ordered the wrong size -__- At least I have the Ivy University hoodie that came with RE6.

Throw me your friend code in a PM and we'll check for a time when both of us can play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:00 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:
Quote :

That's pretty sweet. It took ages for me to find even a t-shirt and I think I went and ordered the wrong size -__- At least I have the Ivy University hoodie that came with RE6.

Throw me your friend code in a PM and we'll check for a time when both of us can play Very Happy

Really? You ever try ebay? I just recently ordered a S.T.A.R's tee from there for only $20.

And will do! I'll PM you when I receive the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Really? You ever try ebay? I just recently ordered a S.T.A.R's tee from there for only $20.
I've bought stuff from eBay before but the import taxes here rose quite a bit at the turn of the year so I'm not really inclined to buy stuff outside of country anymore unless I really have to.
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 am

I got my first ipod. I feel happy now. Also, got Retribution on DVD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Teh Black Cat wrote:

I had seen someone with a Resident Evil 3 Nemesis logo on the back of their jacket at the store once. I obviously stopped them and said they had a cool jacket.

I want Leon's RE6 jacket. Razz Actually I want his RE4 jacket, but there isn't an expensive-ass replica for that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2