Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6 - Map Pack DLC

Go down 
+3
Spike991
Mass Distraction
RaviorStygian
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:34 pm

Currently Map Pack A (Requiem of War/Liquid Fire) is available for download and costs 160 Microsoft Points, or $2.

http://www.examiner.com/article/resident-evil-6-stage-map-pack-a-dlc-file-size-and-more-details-revealed

This is obviously the first of a couple new map packs that will be coming out this month. Requiem of War is the large area of Edonia where you had to disable all of the turrets and face the giant BOW for the second time. The level is adjusted to be more maneuverable and the underground area has been completely changed. The sky is blue and it's no longer snowing, so it's a lot brighter. It has a Favela kind of feel to it now. The giant BOW is actually the big bad of the level, so it's a little tough maintaining a large combo when that thing shows up, but you can still stun it near the buildings and run onto it's back to do some major damage.

Liquid Fire is the lava room from the end of Jake's campaign only greatly expanded. The level itself is only really special in it's setting, the actual level layout is really just a bunch of narrow walkways that all intertwine. The big bad of this level is the nasty Regenerator-esque enemy (I've never seen these guy's names Razz).

It's a good map pack. I've yet to have a really good score on either of the levels, but it's all been very fun. Requiem of War is easily the better map in my opinion, and will probably be the one you spend most of your time on.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

Nice find, I'll propably go and buy this soon. I hope they put the earlier maps in one pack too. I'm for some reason more inclined to buy them as packs rather than one at a time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:38 am

RaviorStygian wrote:

Liquid Fire is the lava room from the end of Jake's campaign only greatly expanded. The level itself is only really special in it's setting, the actual level layout is really just a bunch of narrow walkways that all intertwine. The big bad of this level is the nasty Regenerator-esque enemy (I've never seen these guy's names Razz).

Hey that level sounds pretty nice. Oh wait, those guys...I'm assuming you're referring to the ones that like to split into multiple enemies, and their hands like to lunge up and facepalm you? Hella annoying.

What are the basic enemies on each level, zombies or J'uavo?
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:41 am

Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Hey that level sounds pretty nice. Oh wait, those guys...I'm assuming you're referring to the ones that like to split into multiple enemies, and their hands like to lunge up and facepalm you? Hella annoying.

Both are J'uavo. One are the regular and the other are the elite with the clack armor.

The regenerating enemy is actually there for a distraction. Killing them doesn't add to your combo or your score. Their only use is to drop ammo, even though you use quite a bit of ammo taking them out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:24 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:

Both are J'uavo. One are the regular and the other are the elite with the clack armor.

The regenerating enemy is actually there for a distraction. Killing them doesn't add to your combo or your score. Their only use is to drop ammo, even though you use quite a bit of ammo taking them out.

Guess that's not so bad. Kinda sucks it's only J'uavo, considering they are such a pain in the ass. I hate the snipers.

But then again, we already have 2 zombie levels.
Back to top Go down
bogomip
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Some people say we should always use Purell to disinfect during flu season but it doesn't work against catching stomach flu.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 pm

Have they released the DLC for Ada's campaign yet, which makes it co-op? Or is that just suppose to be in a update?
Back to top Go down
The mastAH!
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
The mastAH!

Steam : Ryokyon!

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:39 am

I got the map pack and I have to say without a doubt that I prefer Requiem of War over Urban Chaos. Mainly because the J'avo are so weak compared to the zombies. Zombies IMO are too unpredictable, and that makes it too hard for me, but the J'avo spend half their time getting up close to you to do a simple attack.

Also, I think if you get a 70 Combo, the wasp J'avo thing appears, and I find it MUCH more threatening than the Ogromon, if you get attacked by it, it can almost instantly down you. I also hate the flailing machete J'avo (they're half naked and don't have a freaking head) you get hit by one and instantly takes two bars of health off you.

Liquid Fire, it's a nice map, but I find it hard to get good combos on it, the J'avo don't spawn quick enough.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:18 am

Hmmm, something to think about. I'm still interested in those maps. You know, I hope Crapcom releases those maps, in addition to Claire's DLC when they release RE6 Gold Edition, or Director's Cut, or whatever the hell it's going to be called.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:01 am

Teh Black Cat wrote:
Have they released the DLC for Ada's campaign yet, which makes it co-op? Or is that just suppose to be in a update?
It's getting released mid December so soon enough. I think it's an update.

Spike991 wrote:
Hmmm, something to think about. I'm still interested in those maps. You know, I hope Crapcom releases those maps, in addition to Claire's DLC when they release RE6 Gold Edition, or Director's Cut, or whatever the hell it's going to be called.
They are already out.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Spike991 wrote:
They are already out.

I mean in a physical disc that I can hold in ma hands.

Spike991 wrote:
I hope Crapcom releases those maps, in addition to Claire's DLC when they release RE6 Gold Edition, or Director's Cut

Since aquiring stupid DLC isn't as easy for some of us. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:07 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
They are already out.

I mean in a physical disc that I can hold in ma hands.
You're gonna get the Last Hope edition? I assume they're just gonna cram every DLC thing in there like they did with RE5:GE.

You should really get a PS3. Microsoft is a dick for requiring people to pay for online.
Back to top Go down
Teh Black Cat
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Teh Black Cat

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:42 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Teh Black Cat wrote:

Ahh... that's what I thought. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:18 am

Quote :
You're gonna get the Last Hope edition? I assume they're just gonna cram every DLC thing in there like they did with RE5:GE.

If that's what it's called, yes. I don't want to have to do any sort of DLC crap, I just want the awesome new RE stuffs.
Quote :
You should really get a PS3. Microsoft is a dick for requiring people to pay for online.

Tell me about it. I'm a 360 man, but they were pretty stupid with the Gold Edition, having you still have to get online to download the extra stuff like LIN and DE, as well as Mercs Reunion.
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Downloaded these the last day and I tried for almost 20 minutes trying to get a game with somebody but every time there were no players available apparently. RE6 servers suck penis. Lots of it. Big time.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:45 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Downloaded these the last day and I tried for almost 20 minutes trying to get a game with somebody but every time there were no players available apparently. RE6 servers suck penis. Lots of it. Big time.

They must know about your lack of Mercs skillz Barber. Razz

Yeah, when I played RE5 Versus way back when, it was easy enough I guess, to get a game going, but it sucked dicks for sure. I hate Versus, honestly, the worst idea since Sheva Alomar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6 - Map Pack DLC   RE6 - Map Pack DLC Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6 - Map Pack DLC
Page 1 of 1