Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Who do you think will die? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Who do you think will die? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Who do you think will die? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Who do you think will die? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Who do you think will die? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Who do you think will die? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Who do you think will die? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Who do you think will die? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Who do you think will die? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Who do you think will die?

Go down 
+5
Ghost Leader
Nobudy
AL_Redfield
Spike991
Paperface*
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

Who do you think will die? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:33 pm

Well, this isn't Desperate housewives or 90210.. So atleast one of the main cast will most probably DIE near the end
or at the END.. Maybe in RE7? most characters who die are villains and heli pilots.. lol!
Some are new characters like Steve or Piers..

But none of the main protagonists has died yet..
Who do you think it'll be and why/how?

I personally think it'll be Ada OR Claire..

Ada's pretty mysterious and all that's why i like her, but she's fairly predictable. You can imagine her sacrificing herself to Leon,(if she's good)
or get killed by Leon(if she's bad)

But then Capcom doesn't always go by the book.. They won't always go with the pattern. which is why i see Claire dying.
The moment we're all gonna think Ada's times up, it could be Claire.. out of the main cast. Claire's the least to have been used. If Capcom manages to include Claire on the next game.. I see them killing her off for some Leon/Chris drama..

That's pretty much how i see it. At the end though.. I think one of the alpha males(Chris, Leon) are going to die.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 am

Pessimistic much?

Paperface* wrote:
or at the END.. Maybe in RE7? most characters who die are villains and heli pilots.. lol!

Oh it' so true. Razz

If you're ever in RE, don't be a heli pilot, cuz you're gonna die. Even if you escape once, you get killed off later...Brad.

I had liked the idea of a main cast member getting killed off in RE5, Jill. But I guess I'm glad she's still alive, though we haven't seen her post RE5.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am

OMGOSH dont say that Claire is dying! Dont say that >_______<!!

HAHAHA nah, srsly, it would be super very sad for a fan like me to see her go especially since, honestly right now, Capcom hasnt even given her much acknowledgements or importance in the recent events of the RE universe.
What, they just kill her off because they decided not to develop her enough and leave the fans hanging?... Thats just sad Sad.
Haha im just too attached i guess. I miss her character and Capcom hasnt given us much of her lately :'(.

But yes, i definitely agree that IN THE END (emphasis on that), a main character will die. I LOATHE to say this but, it could be Chris since he is really the main "saviour" of the RE universe in some ways.
I say 'IN THE END' because there's a quote that Jill whispered to herself in RE 5 about Chris saying "youre our only hope to survive this...". I think that Capcom could be implying that Chris will never die until the disasters in RE do (which seems like forever), but, his life may become a sacrifice for its end.... Something like that i believe :/.

Anyway, i really wouldnt mind Ada being evicted though ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:26 am

Spike991 wrote:
Pessimistic much?

Paperface* wrote:

Oh it' so true. Razz

If you're ever in RE, don't be a heli pilot, cuz you're gonna die. Even if you escape once, you get killed off later...Brad.

I had liked the idea of a main cast member getting killed off in RE5, Jill. But I guess I'm glad she's still alive, though we haven't seen her post RE5.
Don't forget Kirk. I doubt any of the main characters will die. It'd make sense of it did happen, but I don't see it happening right now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:33 am

Chris' mentally-impaired cousin. He's gonna be introduced for some critically important plot element, then Capcom, knowing their fans' apparent dislike for having new characters introduced to the series, will kill him by having him eaten by some giant monster.

Then Capcom will be accused of hating people with mental disabilities.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:11 am

AL_Redfield wrote:
I say 'IN THE END' because there's a quote that Jill whispered to herself in RE 5 about Chris saying "youre our only hope to survive this...". I think that Capcom could be implying that Chris will never die until the disasters in RE do (which seems like forever), but, his life may become a sacrifice for its end.... Something like that i believe :/.
I think she just meant Chris was their only hope to survive Albert's plan at that point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 am

Atleast Josh survived the heli curse! Hahaa :">
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:45 am

Paperface* wrote:
Who's Josh?
Back to top Go down
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 am

Paperface* wrote:
Just like Brad and Kirk, he'll die in his next game.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:33 pm

Speaking of dead. Why it is hard to accept Piers Nivans death in RE6? I mean, come on he is almost there! I thought he was gonna make it *sobs* Poor Piers Sad
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Paperface*
Zombie
Zombie
Paperface*

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
Who's Josh?

Josh Stone. Sheva Alomar's first team captain.. the one jill's with on desparate escape
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

AL_Redfield wrote:

i really wouldnt mind Ada being evicted though ^_^.

Pretty much sums up what I think about that.

and honestly I don't know, I prefer not to think of main RE characters dying, unless it's Jake or Ada.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am

Paperface* wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:
Paperface* wrote:
Who's Josh?

Josh Stone. Sheva Alomar's first team captain.. the one jill's with on desparate escape
Oh, him. I constantly forget about him because he was the most boring and forgettable part of RE5.

Oh, and... Claire will die.
Back to top Go down
AL_Redfield
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
AL_Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

and honestly I don't know, I prefer not to think of main RE characters dying, unless it's Jake or Ada.

LOL couldnt agree better. But i think that Jake's going to be a favourite in the future, so uh... yea, cross him out. (Haha leacving Ada XD. Although if Ada was to die, theyd prob just bring her back to life again XD... Capcom, capcom...)

Mass Distraction wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:
I think she just meant Chris was their only hope to survive Albert's plan at that point.

I had that thought in my head, but still, i didnt wanna ruin it cos Chris dying suddenly is a horrible thought =3=.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

ChrisSherry wrote:
AL_Redfield wrote:

Maybe we'll get Jake/Ada shipped, just for CS!
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 11:48 am

chris will die .... that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think will die?   Who do you think will die? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will die?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: