Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most embaressing deaths

Go down 
+16
ChickenHeart
Industrial Ridden
MSR
Mass Distraction
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Spike991
RebelliousQueen
will1234562
Nobudy
The mastAH!
chrisredfield84
Outbreakgirl
37 Narwhals
McShowtime
Vandal
JamTyrantH
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Nothin is more embarassing everytime I got smashed by Hunters. I swear I really loved Lickers now. But Hunters? It's never gonna happen. Ever.

Are you referring to Hunters in general, or specifically the ones in ORC. The ones in ORC are ridiculous. Surprised
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Nothin is more embarassing everytime I got smashed by Hunters. I swear I really loved Lickers now. But Hunters? It's never gonna happen. Ever.

Are you referring to Hunters in general, or specifically the ones in ORC. The ones in ORC are ridiculous. Surprised

Sort of, I got a hots on them since RE3. Yes, I agreed the Hunters in ORC are gone wild and out of control cause they we're sniffing drugs and marijuana there. For God's sake. Burn them in hell
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

Playstation Network Screw Sony

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:47 am

I've experienced this a lot lately, some of the most unfair and annoying BS I've ever seen.

A stupid Majini or Ganado will grab me, just long enough for a Giant Dr. Salvador to kill me instantly with his double-bladed chainsaw. BS

Honestly, those grabby mother fuckers and those stupid ass armour-covered, stun rod-wielding, shild-carrying A-holes are the most annoying things in all of RE.

Oh wait, can't shoot your legs, or face, so there goes all my effective melee's. And getting grabbed every 5 seconds is just dumb. They don't even do anything if they grab you from behind, except grope you unnecessarily.

That's what looked cool about the early versions of RE5, you'd see Chris push the Majini off, then follow it up with a killer punch to the face! RE6 pretty much does this anyway, if you time that button press right, it'll kick their head right off. That works. Smile
Back to top Go down
Industrial Ridden
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Industrial Ridden

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:29 pm

I actually have some really embarrassing death to share. On my first playthrough of Chris's campaign, I was at the part where Chris and Piers had to get ontop of the elevator in chapter 1 to save the final hostage. Then an enemy shoots an RPG at us. Now here's the embarrassing part.

I couldn't find where the rockets were coming from! I kept looking up all over the place and I just died twice because I couldn't find him. Then I finally realized that he was not as high as I thought he was. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Industrial Ridden wrote:
ChrisRedfieldRE156 wrote:
Got squashed by kijuju, when i was scouting Shevas ass With a Dragunov rifle . . .

Now THAT is funny Laughing Countless times have I died doing the same thing, but to Ada or Jill or someone else because I do not find Sheva to even be slightly attractive. But yeah, always make sure the coast is clear before having fun and getting hard Cool

No Sheva isn't attractive, but her ass is! Rolling Eyes Yea ive learned my lesson, now i score chics in RE only when the coast is clean . . . As for the hunters, they turned from the most dangerous monsters to the Cute creatures in ORC, they were like - "come on dude shoot me i wont even run, ill stand if you cant aim fast". Damn hunters, Birkin, tyrants, they became all fluffy and cute in operation Raccoon City. Even Leon was Cute to kill . . .
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Even Leon was Cute to kill . . .

The hell are you talking about? The only enemies in RE that are cute, are the Lickers from Damnation. Wink

And I watched a buddy play through ORC, and he got fucked up by Leon in that final fight. Leon kicked his face in every time he got too close. Razz

He also got jacked up by the Crimson Head posse in the train yard, not realizing you just have to go up the ladder, instead of trying to kill all of the horde.
Back to top Go down
ChrisRedfieldRE156
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ChrisRedfieldRE156

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 2:43 am

SpikeCloud wrote:
Even Leon was Cute to kill . . .

The hell are you talking about? The only enemies in RE that are cute, are the Lickers from Damnation. Wink

And I watched a buddy play through ORC, and he got fucked up by Leon in that final fight. Leon kicked his face in every time he got too close. Razz

He also got jacked up by the Crimson Head posse in the train yard, not realizing you just have to go up the ladder, instead of trying to kill all of the horde.

Really Very Happy i played ORC 3times and 2 of the final fights i killed leon from the first try, 3d time i was merciful. Leon was extremely easy for me. So were the hunters and a bit tricky was T1. . .
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Putting in an hour plus of game time into RE1....dying....and then realizing you forgot to save your progress with an ink ribbon....fuck
Back to top Go down
MSR
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 am

ChickenHeart wrote:
Putting in an hour plus of game time into RE1....dying....and then realizing you forgot to save your progress with an ink ribbon....fuck

Don't worry man, it happens to the best of us.

On my current Pro run on RE4, starting from scratch BTW, and also not upgrading any of my weapons, I've died so many times.

Embarassing? Hmmm, maybe when stupid Ashley got in the way when was trying to use my knife to open a box. Good job Ashley, you should've been behind me.
Back to top Go down
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:13 pm

ChickenHeart wrote:

just plain annoying when that happens.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

Playstation Network ResidentJsee
Steam : Resident Jsee

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Playing re4 at the castle. It comes to a cut scene with Leon and Salazar bickering. While I set my controller down to grab a slice of pizza Leon throws a knife through Salazar's hand. I am all thinking "BAM take that!". ... Seconds later my slice of pizza is ruined and so is Leon's neck as I fumble to grab the controller Sad

I will never ever set my controller down while in a cut scene again.
Back to top Go down
http://steam://openurl/https://www.youtube.com/user/jchandleyou
Nobudy
Hunter
Hunter
Nobudy

Playstation Network Clowngoon

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:54 am

RE2 when I was playing Leon B No Save run...I died during the first Birkin fight despite the fact that I've beaten it so many times without even getting hit there.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:33 am

Nobudy wrote:
RE2 when I was playing Leon B No Save run...I died during the first Birkin fight despite the fact that I've beaten it so many times without even getting hit there.

Ouch! That made me feel frustrated for you Mad 
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:41 pm

RE3 no saves run. I was trying to be fast and wanted to dodge those Brain Suckers (had to look that up, didn't know what they are called and I was curious) just in front of the building where you get Machine Oil (either that or that other oil that you mix with the machine oil to get mixed oil, so the other location that the Gas Station, it's Office I think). I thought I'd easily just run past them but got caught, gang raped by two of them, and died. Of course I was playing on Hard. I almost had a nervous breakdown. I almost always save ammo only to have a bunch of those hoarded in the itembox in the end because I am moron like that (I hate that about myself).

Didn't have many of those moments though. Maybe in latter RE's where I didn't mind dying much, but stupid deaths like that? Nah.
Back to top Go down
37 Narwhals
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
37 Narwhals

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:33 pm

I was playing a no save run on RE2 recently, and I had only a handgun and a grenade launcher with flame rounds with me (to kill the plants in the lab). I got to the hallway with Lickers in it, and it turns out that flame rounds are not very effective against them.

Spike Reaver wrote:
And getting grabbed every 5 seconds is just dumb. They don't even do anything if they grab you from behind, except grope you unnecessarily.
I just do a quick turn whenever they try to grab me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:49 pm

It probably happened when I played a RE game for the very first time. I was playing RE0 after I rented it from Blockbuster when it first came out and at the first part of the game when you fight the first 3 zombies, I for some reason unequipped my weapon and just got eaten by them because I was a dumbass kid who didn't know what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 am

Sargent D wrote:
It probably happened when I played a RE game for the very first time. I was playing RE0 after I rented it from Blockbuster when it first came out and at the first part of the game when you fight the first 3 zombies, I for some reason unequipped my weapon and just got eaten by them because I was a dumbass kid who didn't know what he was doing.

Hahaha poor Rebecca...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 am

Ssplain wrote:
Playing re4 at the castle. It comes to a cut scene with Leon and Salazar bickering. While I set my controller down to grab a slice of pizza Leon throws a knife through Salazar's hand. I am all thinking "BAM take that!". ... Seconds later my slice of pizza is ruined and so is Leon's neck as I fumble to grab the controller Sad

Gotta hate those QTEs. Nowadays you can't even enjoy a cutscene without that stupid crap ruining your experience. I have no idea what kind of dumbass originally thought people would enjoy them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:36 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ssplain wrote:

Gotta hate those QTEs. Nowadays you can't even enjoy a cutscene without that stupid crap ruining your experience. I have no idea what kind of dumbass originally thought people would enjoy them.
I thought they were awesome at first. The single game that completely overkille with an entourage of QTE's was Resident Evil 6. Open the door? QTE! Running around? QTE!! Pressing a button? QTE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:48 am

QTEs in general are way overused in gaming today and in my opinion are just really poor and lazy design choices.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 8:49 am

Especially when you instantly get a game over when you miss one...
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Vandal wrote:

I thought they were awesome at first. The single game that completely overkille with an entourage of QTE's was Resident Evil 6. Open the door? QTE! Running around? QTE!! Pressing a button? QTE!!!!!

Definitely agree with these two. While QTE's are generally annoying, RE6 just overused them so much that the game genre should be named QTE not "dramatic horror". I mean, on my first playthrough I went with No Hope (had Ada campaign opened right from the start, too, but naturally played it last), and the higher the difficulty the harder the QTE. There is one place in the mountains of Edonia with Jake and Sherry where you need to open the doors fast by turning the valve on the doors before Ustanak drills you. You need to press the directional buttons fast to do so. I died like, 15ish times there and thought of kicking the screen if only it wasn't expensive. Literally, there was no place in the whole game, in all 4 campaigns, that had me die so many times. Hell, I never died more then 4 or 5 times in one single spot of the game.

Bottom line is, whoever thought of that should get shot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:57 am

I wasn't talking about just RE6 but gaming in general.

You can make the QTEs a childs play in RE6 by having the "Breakout" skill (it does help with all QTEs, not just breaking a grabble) and there's an option that should now be available on all difficulties called QTE helper or something, which makes half of the QTEs work automatically.

The fact that you even need to do this to get rid of them is lame, though. No one should have to sit through all the QTEs.
Back to top Go down
Shrike
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Shrike

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:18 am

Huh. I didn't know about it, but even if I did I wouldn't have used that skill. Always go for the "more drops" and stronger firepower and... ugh, forgot what was my third. Definitely that QTEs are lame generally though. They make the game cheaper and more annoying. However, there were fun moments in RE4 and the ways Leon would die if you didn't make it in time.
Back to top Go down
Ssplain
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Ssplain

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 3:48 pm

My first death in re3 (and my only aside from a fail attempt on the last fight) was completely embarrasing. I was coming into the factory's body disposal room (with the hunters) and I had my shotgun ready. My health was on caution because I was being stubborn and did not want to heal until I got to danger. I was just going to shoot the red barrel to take down all the hunters. They finally make it down the steps; with my back nearly against the door I entered I fire at the barrel only to be greeted by a bloody death screen.

I just slam my face on the desk in defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most embaressing deaths   Most embaressing deaths - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most embaressing deaths
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2