HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
carpenocturne
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Carpe-Nocturne66

Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough Empty
PostSubject: Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough   Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:49 am

Hey guys, I'm brand new to these games. I have never played a RE game till I tried the RE6 demo. I bought the Anthology edition for PS3. I would love to start at the beginning. But I admit, I'm a little lost. I love older games, but could use a walkthrough. At least to help me get started. Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough   Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 6:42 am

First of all, welcome to the forums. It's really great to see someone new to the series actually wanting to play through the older ones too.

You could start by saying what you need help on. That'll be easier than me just writing a full walkthrough from memory, not to mention there propably would be a more comprehensive and better worded one online. We're all pretty familiar with the series so there'll always be someone willing to help.

Also, there's a couple of video walkthroughs already posted in the Walkthrough section. I'll link those here for your convenience: [link1] & [link2]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
carpenocturne
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Carpe-Nocturne66

PostSubject: Re: Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough   Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:13 am

Thanks for the quick reply. I haven't checked out the videos, but I am about to. Believe it or not, I can't get past the first zombie. After the intro, I am in a room with a grandfather clock. I exit through a door, round a corner, and see a zombie munching down. I thought the manual said I started with a gun, but all I have is a knife, unless I missed picking the gun up. I hold down R1 while clicking X. I believe that's how to attack. I get a few hits in, but I die every time. Maybe it is just getting the hang of the mechanics. I had the same problem playing the first Elder Scrolls. But after a while, I had no problem. I guess I just need practice, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough   Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

Ah, so you started as Chris. I guess it would be a good time to tell you that the character you choose defines your difficulty setting. Each character does have their own unique story BUT Chris is generally the Hard Mode and Jill is Easy Mode. Both have their own traits too. Chris is tougher and can take more hits but has a smaller inventory space and starts out with only a knife. You do get a handgun after you go back to the main hall after seeing the first zombie. Speaking of the first zombie, you don't have to kill it. Just go back where you came after seeing the cutscene. Keep this in mind during this whole game: you don't have to kill everything and running/dodging is usually the best option. Getting back to the "difficulties", Jill has a bigger inventory, starts out with a handgun and she also has a lockpick that opens some doors without the need of finding keys. Even as Jill, if you go out without fighing the zombie, someone will do it for you.

Personally I started out my first playthrough as Chris and after beating the game with him once playing as Jill was a breeze.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough   Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Resident Evil Director's Cut PS3 Walkthrough
Page 1 of 1