Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Ignorance and Discrimination

Go down 
+5
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
ChrisSherry
Methsia
NiteKrawler
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

Ignorance and Discrimination Empty
PostSubject: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm

I know I shouldn't take Youtube comments too seriously, but I feel like what I am about to post is a serious problem plaguing the USA today. Someone posted about how atheists are always so childish and the like, and so I posted (I'm RoxyFoxy420) and brought up gay marriage. Then this guy posts that he's an atheist and still believes gay marriage should not be legal. I really hate that I still live in a world filled with people who are still so damn ignorant that they discriminate against and persecute people for race, religious views, and even sexual orientation. These people are no better than members of the Ku Klux Klan or Hitler himself in my eyes. Like really? America is full of bigots and it makes me sick. Anyone who holds these discriminatory views should be absolutely ashamed. That's all I've got to say about that.

Ignorance and Discrimination Discri10
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm

Wow, what a shitty thing to wake up to.

What happened to letting people be if it makes them happy?
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 am

Seriously. People need to suck it up.
Why are people so against people being in love? It doesn't matter what gender you are if you are in love.
Are they really going to hold up a book up to someones face (that was written by man) and say you are wrong?
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 am

Exactly the same thinking as me Nite.
I find appalling how a civilized society can shun there own people just because we are different.
People need to wake up, it's 2012 for f**k sake.
I also hate when people bring the government into things, typical scared sheep always following
they corrupt, contradictive and hypercritical idiots.
We are all human at the end of the day and should just got along, they guy said he wanted peace but then started making a big fuss about gay relationship.
I like how he brings all atheist's into this and said they don't stand for gays's rights.
that is a load of crap Atheist's usually tend to be open minded with things like this, it's usually the hardcore religious that shun such things.
I just think the world has went to hell, I don't even class myself as any label anymore.
I lost me religious side because I opened my eyes and seen how much it is used as a tool and now I see a lot of Atheist being asshole's towards the people how still believe in a religion and it angers me, Atheist is a religion in it's own right now or a cult because of the way people are acting.
I go for the more Buddhist way of life, just live life in peace and harmony and do well.

Another rant I have that connects to this is about how much the government infuriates me.
Recently here in the UK there was a man that used to live a pretty decent a busy life and he ended up becoming paralysed, think the problem was called "locked in Syndrome" where he cant move anything and needed to use his eyes to look at a screen that spoke for him.
You can see how horrific and shattering this life must be, so took it upon a court so they could grant his doctor the right to Euthanase him but the court ended up turning around and saying no.
I seen on the news the guy braking down in tears when hearing the decision, it broke my heart.
His wife, children and family was on board and wanted his wishes to come true as they knew how much he was suffering so why cant the idiots just have let him.
How sick are government to do such things, why are they wanted to go against the man so much, it's like there trying to demonstrate there power that they have over a person's life, like we are some sort of property of the state.
This world and society structure really does make me ashamed of humanity at times.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:47 am

LOVE AND TOLERATE!

So uh... Agreed with you guys. Say, did the guy ever reply back?

Mcghie wrote:
We are all human at the end of the day and should just got along, they guy said he wanted peace but then started making a big fuss about gay relationship.
Not the same guy, check username.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:22 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Not the same guy, check username.

Ah I see now it's a different person.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Dear god. Yes, he replied. He said he agrees that people should not be allowed to marry without having kids. Such stupidity.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 pm

So what if they love each other? Then let them be. That's their life and you have nothing to do with it. Some people just don't know how to shut up.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:49 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Dear god. Yes, he replied. He said he agrees that people should not be allowed to marry without having kids. Such stupidity.

What a perfect ass.
It's people with his views on the world that keep slowing down our advance in civilization with there backwards ethics.
I don't wish this upon anyone but I really hope he becomes infertile or the love of his life turns out to be, just to see if his views count then.
It probably wont, these type of people only stand by there opinions when the shoes on the other foot, they should have no say in it all.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

What a perfect ass.
It's people with his views on the world that keep slowing down our advance in civilization with there backwards ethics.
I don't wish this upon anyone but I really hope he becomes infertile or the love of his life turns out to be, just to see if his views count then.
It probably wont, these type of people only stand by there opinions when the shoes on the other foot, they should have no say in it all.

Sometimes that truly is the case. I was recently talking to a friend who is a christian and I have talked to him about this type of stuff and we've talked about abortion and how he thinks it is wrong. Well a few days ago he said his girlfriend might be pregnant and he told me that he was thinking about abortion. I almost went off on him hardcore lol. I don't have too strong of an opinion of abortion either way, but just the fact that he was dead against it until there was a chance he would have a kid is so hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Homosexuals are evil and eat children and are communists.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:18 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

I hope his sperm count is too low for him to conceive children at that rate.

I really don't care what team you bat for honestly. I'm a very spiritual person and follow Wicca, but I've been considered an atheist and I don't care. You are what you are, done and done. And I won't start on the racism note, my Nazi heritage wouldn't like me.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:44 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:

I hope his sperm count is too low for him to conceive children at that rate.

I really don't care what team you bat for honestly. I'm a very spiritual person and follow Wicca, but I've been considered an atheist and I don't care. You are what you are, done and done. And I won't start on the racism note, my Nazi heritage wouldn't like me.

I agreed. You are is what you are and what you've done it's all your fault. OMG, what happened on our society, full of faggots.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 4:07 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Sometimes that truly is the case. I was recently talking to a friend who is a christian and I have talked to him about this type of stuff and we've talked about abortion and how he thinks it is wrong. Well a few days ago he said his girlfriend might be pregnant and he told me that he was thinking about abortion. I almost went off on him hardcore lol. I don't have too strong of an opinion of abortion either way, but just the fact that he was dead against it until there was a chance he would have a kid is so hypocritical.

Yeah, I can't stand people that are that hypocritical.
I'm not for abortions but I'm not against them either, there far to much of a grey are and every case if different so it's not my place to be for/against them.
For instance if a girl was raped then I would stand for the girls choice of abortion but people who just get abortions because they can't stop sleeping around and act like it isn't a big deal annoy me as
there taking the right for abortion to extreme levels.

Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Yeah, abortion is such a touchy topic. I don't want to say that it should be illegal because I know people will still get them (and they will go to dirty, unqualified places to do it which may result in the death of both the mom and baby), plus a good argument can be made stating that the baby is not alive and all that and it is just fine to abort it PLUS the fact that if someone wants an abortion but can't get it due to it being illegal and they have the kid, will the kid really be loved? Then there is the side of me that just thinks it feels wrong to abort a child. I guess I personally would not do it, but I think it should be legal for those who want it. I guess. I don't know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:57 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Yeah, abortion is such a touchy topic. I don't want to say that it should be illegal because I know people will still get them (and they will go to dirty, unqualified places to do it which may result in the death of both the mom and baby), plus a good argument can be made stating that the baby is not alive and all that and it is just fine to abort it PLUS the fact that if someone wants an abortion but can't get it due to it being illegal and they have the kid, will the kid really be loved? Then there is the side of me that just thinks it feels wrong to abort a child. I guess I personally would not do it, but I think it should be legal for those who want it. I guess. I don't know. Razz

Yeah you have the same views as me.
It is a very touchy subject, if you think of it from both viewpoint none are really right or wrong.
I personally wouldn't abort a child either but I don't have the grounds to really speak for everyone, that's just my personal view if it was me in the situation.
I'v nearly been a father and I was young at the time and not ready but I was willing to change up ideas for the sake of kid.
The girl had a miscarriage early into the pregnancy which was a little tough but I suppose it was a blessing in disguise as I was only young myself, I hadn't fully matured up like I am now.

Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Abortion? Really?

I'm not for it yet I'm not against it, there are people that abuse the option and it's wrong. Doing the deed early on in the pregnancy is one thing entirely but when the mother waits til she's oh around 6 months or so that's when things get nasty.

I understand if something is horribly wrong and the baby has an extremely slim chance of survival upon birth, say it only has half a brain or heart, perhaps other organs didn't form properly, no ones fault just something that happened, abortion is an option to save both mother and child pain and suffering. Also in certain situations like 'rape' which I really don't like to touch base on due to personal experiences myself, it can be acceptable.

I do not like abortion being ushered in, however, because you willingly laid down, knew the costs of your intimacy, and refused to take necessary precautions to prevent a possibly pregnancy on both parts. Too many negligent little brats wanting to be all grown up and some girls only want the experience of pregnancy and not the baby after which is sad. Now I do understand the not all forms of protection are full proof but at least try!

I dislike abortion so much because so many people get it after willing conception.

My first time doing anything I ended up pregnant. But I miscarried and was depressed and felt I had done something horribly, horribly wrong to have lost my unborn child. I was scared, petrified, confused, and had no idea who to go to first. I went to the father and we fought constantly. He'd asked if I had been with anyone else if I was sure it was his then he went on about how it would ruin his life and he pressured abortion on me. Not once did he take into consideration how I felt or how it would affect me in my home life. He wanted absolutely no part in it. Maybe it was the stress of everything that caused my loss but I wanted my baby. I am surrounded by mothers my age and have friends expecting baby #2 and I'm still childless... I work hard and take good care of myself which is what I focus on now but it upsets me everyday. Maybe it was a good thing because of how the father was towards me over it, we were both scared but he purely just did not want it and I accepted that and he didn't have to take part in anything if he didn't want to but yet he kept pushing abortion on me.

My last ex and I tried for a baby numerous times and I still didn't get pregnant. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I never got pregnant at least I didn't lose it and since he left me it was a good thing. But then I started to wonder if something was wrong with me and that I'm either just not able to conceive anymore or just not meant to have one of my own...

I hate abortion... It must be so nice to go out and get rid of something you willingly made just because you 'messed up'. Makes me wanna bawl every time. Just like my best friend's cousin, she had 2 kids with her boyfriend, then they broke up, had a one night stand after breaking up and she got pregnant with baby #3. Now 2 guys later and with her last ex boyfriend she is expecting baby #4 and wants to get rid of it just because she 'doesn't want it' and won't consider her family possibly taking it and adopting it for her because she claims once she holds it she won't be able to let it go yet she doesn't want it at all. Really? It's sad when you go out and get pregnant just because you can and there are women who try whatever they can in the hopes of conception and still fail.

I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 pm

I too, was a young when I had a child. I think to abort it but my conscience are killing me. It's really wrong to have an abortion. To all the ladies out there. It's very dangerous and sinful. Never think to do that kind of thing, you will regret it for the rest of your lives. Cause your conscience and guilt will haunt you forever. I knew someone that she abort her child, at first it was fine but then terrible things happened. She said that every night before she goes to bed she heard a baby's cry, and then sometimes she start imagining things and one time she saw her hands full of blood and that she's screaming and crying her heart's out. She can't take it anymore and then a month later I found out that she commit suicide.... So, you never want that to happen to you right..? So, piece of advice, just don't do it, and I assure you that you will live in peace.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:56 pm

@Dgen, I'm sorry such a thing happened to you, and I hope there is nothing wrong with you. I'm sure you're fit to have one on your own and I'm sure you deserve one. All I can say is that you will get a baby Very Happy But just not now, I suppose.

@Missy, I doubt EVERY woman has to suffer hallucinations as such.

It really sucks when women want a baby, and they can't because of some sort of a problem. Europe name UK to be the "Sluts of Europe". I wasn't even born here, but it isn't a nice name. Still, you will understand once you see like plenty of girls aged 17-19 walking around with a baby buggie. Most of them don't deserve one Neutral And they all rely on benefits because they are so young. I think it's partly why this country is in so much debt.

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:11 am

@DeadlyGenetics. Just wait for awhile maybe it's not the right time, I'm sure it will come sooner and later. Just don't lose of hope and faith my friend.
@Meth, What? "Sluts of Europe" That's not a nice name but what can we do. Many woman in our society suffers cause of early teenage pregnancy. I'm just saying that if they didn't want the child they can bring it to the Orphan and find someone who can adopt it, and not by abortion. It's not the child's fault. There are so many ways, cause I already experienced that kind of situation. I admit that it's really hard at first, you are a young parent. But the girls in Europe needs to deal with it, and also other woman mostly in China and Japan where they highly accept aborting babies and they even sell and eat it.

Spoiler:

This man from china eats fetus for his dinner.

Ignorance and Discrimination Fetus
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:21 am

I would imagine it would be hard to consider having a child adopted or orphaned. One day they might want to have it back, and they can't because of a contract. The child, when a teenager, will get curious unless her Adopting parents tell her about it.

Abortion is not a nice thing, no no. But there are circumstances where it is needed. If you feel you are not ready financially and the such, don't try for one. The last thing you want is stress. Not good for bubba, not good for mumma.

Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:42 am

Methsia wrote:
@Dgen, I'm sorry such a thing happened to you, and I hope there is nothing wrong with you. I'm sure you're fit to have one on your own and I'm sure you deserve one. All I can say is that you will get a baby Very Happy But just not now, I suppose.

@Missy, I doubt EVERY woman has to suffer hallucinations as such.

It really sucks when women want a baby, and they can't because of some sort of a problem. Europe name UK to be the "Sluts of Europe". I wasn't even born here, but it isn't a nice name. Still, you will understand once you see like plenty of girls aged 17-19 walking around with a baby buggie. Most of them don't deserve one Neutral And they all rely on benefits because they are so young. I think it's partly why this country is in so much debt.

Things happen in life and that's what makes the world go round. I'm not saying I'm giving up and although it might upset me I'm fine with waiting for it to happen. At the rate that I'm going I'll be far better off when I finally have my first child, maybe even own my own house instead of renting an apartment or trailer like so many others. I would love to paint the room in a pale blue color and have stars on the ceiling that glow in the dark amongst other things. Boy or girl there is going to be lots of blue, I don't care.

And don't feel bad, we're not much better off over here. Low income housing, food stamps, welfare, etc... Lose hundreds of dollars in taxes to go to people who mostly just don't want to work and want to live off of unemployment or whatever other kinds of benefits they can grasp onto.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Nite basically lays out the way I think it, so I won't go into any long rant.

@Miss Claire Redfield
That is undoubtedly the most disturbing picture I've ever seen. And I've seen pictures of people blown apart by gunfire, land mines, and other such devices.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 8:33 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

@Miss Claire Redfield
That is undoubtedly the most disturbing picture I've ever seen. And I've seen pictures of people blown apart by gunfire, land mines, and other such devices.

I was about to comment on how disturbing that picture is too. You beat me to it.
But seriously, that picture is very disturbing and creepy MissClaire lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:58 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

@Miss Claire Redfield

I was about to comment on how disturbing that picture is too. You beat me to it.
But seriously, that picture is very disturbing and creepy MissClaire lol
And part of me wants to ask her to remove the IMG tags and leave it as a text link so that anyone squeamish--and those of us who likely just don't want to look at it a second time--can avoid seeing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ignorance and Discrimination   Ignorance and Discrimination Empty

Back to top Go down

Ignorance and Discrimination
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Others :: Off Topic-
Jump to: