Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Methsia
Vandal
chocotricks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:13 pm

So this weekend I started bidding on eBay for the first time.....................I have 2000 dollars bidded across 60+ items..........I`m winning most of them A lot of them end tomorrow....I may have a problem. This guy is just selling a whole bunch of crap i want though in excellent condition and a lot of its rare....so yeah.............

So any of you guys bid on eBay?
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:30 pm

What kind of crap is being sold?

And I hate bidding. I outbid everyone until the very last second, no lie, and then I get beaten by a dollar over my bid. It sucks.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:38 pm

I collect old games complete in box....so you can imagine it being costly CAUSE IT IS T_T. Anyway thats sniping for ya, if you dont know what that is its basically a program that acts on its own to allow a bidder to win at the last moment. Its pretty bullshit if you ask me, thats why I just but my maximum amount really high so its just absurd to go over it. I mean its not a HUGH difference, the gap changes on the price of course
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Well couldn't you just buy it now? It seems easier to me.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm

I had to bid for a couple of things for my Dad, won them all so far.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:00 am

I tend to click on the "buy now" option and just buy the things.
They tend to get WAY more pricey but all well, I have no patience with bidding and it just makes me rage when someone beats me.
I will occasionally bid if the item is a bid only but I'm not fond of it, I try to wait until the last 10 or 8 seconds and then put the bid something higher than the last bidder and that trick usually works, my mom taught me cheating things like that, she's to sly Razz haha
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:35 am

I've only once used eBay and that was when I bought the Biohazard Revival Selection. Even that I got with the "buy now" option.

I do, however, use a Finnish auction site a LOT. By now I've gotten pretty much all my latest games, some even new, from there because I tend to spare a lot of money that way. I really think it has gotten the edge off of buying new games... Back in the day it was the best moment in your life when you got a new game. Now I only get that feeling from getting a rare game for a cheap price, if that. *sigh*

I might have to buy a couple games from eBay at one point because they just don't seem to be available in here. Either that, or the people selling them think they're way rarer than they really are just because they're old so they ask ridiculous prices for them. Mostly Dreamcast and NES games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:39 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mostly Dreamcast and NES games.

I hate seeing people trying to sell Dreamcast games at ridiculous prices, I just laugh that there stupidity.
If they really knew anything about the Dreamcast they would know not bother even posting up the games as people can just download the ISO image and burn it onto a even a CD
then play it lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:54 am

Well, to be honest, Dreamcast games aren't really that expensive here. They're just really hard to come by. NES games on the other hand do reach ridiculous prices, even for the most common ones. The lowest price for one seems to be 40€. That's too much for a LOOSE game that is propably only worth 5 cents.

I guess the price of the Dreamcast games is lower than usual because those games aren't really appreciated here.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Well, to be honest, Dreamcast games aren't really that expensive here. They're just really hard to come by. NES games on the other hand do reach ridiculous prices, even for the most common ones. The lowest price for one seems to be 40€. That's too much for a LOOSE game that is propably only worth 5 cents.

I guess the price of the Dreamcast games is lower than usual because those games aren't really appreciated here.

There not really hard to come by here but are respected.
You rarely see DC games in shops though.
I can see why NES & SNES are so expensive because they are hard to find now a days but some people take the prices to far.
They are just greedy people that have no knowledge in the rarity of the game or how popular it is.
Most likely will be a hand me down from a older family member and the seller being young and thinking that older gamers will jump at the chance to bid for it.
I still have a shop close by that sells all older games/console's/accessories etc. So I'm lucky.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:21 am

I was actually trying to buy Gun Smoke (an excellent NES game) with nothing but a torn booklet and even with a couple of people bidding the price didn't get higher than 5€, postage included. The person wouldn't sell because he wanted at least 40€ for it. He now has it only as a "buy now" for that price.

The funny thing is, that same game is being sold on the same site by numerous sellers, meaning it's not rare in any shape or form. Note that none of them are CIBs. Still, everyone is selling the loose cartridges from 30€ and up. Ridiculous. A torn out booklet does not make it more "rare" nor does the black sleeve every single NES game has anyway.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:31 am

I've seen a few selling "Shadow of Memories" at a high price. I got it at CeX for £2.00.

I totally mentally depended on some dumbass "Gangster" or "Bludren" selling a game they would not like and I would.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:47 am

I've bought a fair bit off of EBay but I don't quite much care for the 'bidding' portion. I dislike snipers and don't wait days on end for an auction to end to have sniped out from under me. I just lost a Samsung Galaxy S III because of that bull and I was not happy. Still am not.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Well I spent about 3300 dollars the past week on ebay....LOL
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Holy crap. Hope you can afford it.

What on earth did you buy anyway? A TV?
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 pm

I was about to say it must be nice to have that kind of money to spend all at one time.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

Money doesnt buy happiness, but it sure does buy things that give happiness
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 4:26 pm

Whenever I get paid, it all goes to buying movies, games and records on eBay. My life is sad, because I think too much of what's not needed. I am an addict when it comes to having money and the urge to spend it. Smile

Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Well I figure as long as everything else is paid off then spend away
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 11:52 am

chocotricks wrote:

Wish my ex agreed with you. I bought her happiness by buying her an iPod, which did not sway how she really felt about me as a person. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:43 pm

White Rock wrote:
chocotricks wrote:

Wish my ex agreed with you. I bought her happiness by buying her an iPod, which did not sway how she really felt about me as a person. Rolling Eyes
That's what we call a gold digger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1