HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Umbrella's everywhere, watching you

Go down 
+3
Mass Distraction
Methsia
Ghost Leader
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Umbrella's everywhere, watching you Empty
PostSubject: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:00 am

Cruising around for pics of my new crush, the LMT .308 Modular Weapon System, and found this. Look at the patch on his arm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:38 am

It's easy to get that patch, he must be a fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:39 am

I am now both horrified and paranoid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 am

I'm amazed Very Happy I want a Dutch army jacket from Camden Town again, and put umbrella corporation patch under the Netherlands Flag. And then the BSAA flag. and the- you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I am now both horrified and paranoid.
You should be. You should be. *Yoda voice*
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 pm

We are not safe No
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 2:26 pm

PEH, It means there's a Wesker. AWW YEAHH
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Methsia wrote:
Will you say that when you're among the victims of his global penetration saturation plan?
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Will you say that when you're among the victims of his global penetration saturation plan?

I might be saying that when I'm amongst the victims of his global castration saturation plan. I fear nothing.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Methsia wrote:
I'm amazed Very Happy I want a Dutch army jacket from Camden Town again, and put umbrella corporation patch under the Netherlands Flag. And then the BSAA flag. and the- you catch my drift.

Sounds like a cool plan Razz
I was going to fit my German army Parker out with umbrella patches and such, never got around to it but winter is around the corner so I think I get me some patches Razz
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 pm

OMG. If there's really a Wesker. Well, this is gonna be a one big family reunion.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:23 am

Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I was going to fit my German army Parker out with umbrella patches and such, never got around to it but winter is around the corner so I think I get me some patches Razz

Oh yes, winter >Smile)

I'm so annoyed cause when I was at Camden, they had that jacket. AND a medic's bag. It was perfect for college >:{ STURDY and I could also put patches on it. Now that you mention Winter is Coming- (yes GoT referencing) I might get the Dutch Jacket. with patches <3
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:09 am

Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Oh yes, winter >Smile)

I'm so annoyed cause when I was at Camden, they had that jacket. AND a medic's bag. It was perfect for college >:{ STURDY and I could also put patches on it. Now that you mention Winter is Coming- (yes GoT referencing) I might get the Dutch Jacket. with patches <3

Yeah Camden is awesome for cool clothing.
I used to travel down when I was a mod, has some good vintage stuff if you look about Razz

I'm trying to see if you can a get big back patch of the U.B.C.S logo.
It would be awesome, I would place it kind of above centre so that my hood coves just a bit of the top just to make it flow better with the parker.
I done that with my lambretta parker but it was of a union jack.
The german military parker is kind of khaki/greenish so it would suit a U.B.C.S make over.
Winters going to be awesome, I miss wearing the jacket it looks so cool.

Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:50 am

Am I the only one who prefers having a STARS badge over a Umbrella badge? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:11 am

DXP wrote:
Am I the only one who prefers having a STARS badge over a Umbrella badge? Razz

I like the stars logo but I think people prefer having a dark and sinister appearance to there person.
I have a STARS satchel if that makes any consolation Razz
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 am

Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Oh yes, winter >Smile)

Yeah Camden is awesome for cool clothing.
I used to travel down when I was a mod, has some good vintage stuff if you look about Razz

I'm trying to see if you can a get big back patch of the U.B.C.S logo.
It would be awesome, I would place it kind of above centre so that my hood coves just a bit of the top just to make it flow better with the parker.
I done that with my lambretta parker but it was of a union jack.
The german military parker is kind of khaki/greenish so it would suit a U.B.C.S make over.
Winters going to be awesome, I miss wearing the jacket it looks so cool.

Camden is amaazinnng, pretty swell stuff. Very swell stuff, please tell me you've been in the Techno shop XD

Damn, I just checked it out. And I might get one for winter. It looks cosy and I don't have a proper coat anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:35 am

Methsia wrote:

Camden is amaazinnng, pretty swell stuff. Very swell stuff, please tell me you've been in the Techno shop XD

Damn, I just checked it out. And I might get one for winter. It looks cosy and I don't have a proper coat anyway.

You talking about cyberdog ?
Oh god that shop was freaking shweeeet!!
I have got to say I'v never seen a store like it, was so awesome Very Happy
I will defo take more money next time a pop down to London, they have some cool UV t-shirts that I like.
Yeah it is getting pretty close, even closer up here in Scotland, but then again Winter is the only season we get haha
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

You talking about cyberdog ?
Oh god that shop was freaking shweeeet!!
I have got to say I'v never seen a store like it, was so awesome Very Happy
I will defo take more money next time a pop down to London, they have some cool UV t-shirts that I like.
Yeah it is getting pretty close, even closer up here in Scotland, but then again Winter is the only season we get haha

Yeah that's the shop!! OMG, I LOVED IT THERE. You get like a lady and a guy dance on the balconies. So epic. And the stuff they have are so cool.

Same, I want to save up a good amount before I go there again. Next time I'm buying fish n chips for food xD
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 am

Methsia wrote:

Yeah that's the shop!! OMG, I LOVED IT THERE. You get like a lady and a guy dance on the balconies. So epic. And the stuff they have are so cool.

Same, I want to save up a good amount before I go there again. Next time I'm buying fish n chips for food xD

I will need to wait until one payday because train fair will be expensive now that Virgin trains are not doing the Edinburgh to London line anymore.
Now we need to deal with shitty scotsrail trains, slow and expensive.
I can't believe how quick it is to get to London on train though, last time I went it only took me 3hours or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

I will need to wait until one payday because train fair will be expensive now that Virgin trains are not doing the Edinburgh to London line anymore.
I can't believe how quick it is to get to London on train though, last time I went it only took me 3hours or something like that.

Whoa, 3 hours? '_' You got to be shitting me.

It takes like 2 hours to get to London from where I am, and supposedly I'm closer. =_= Did you take the Hogwarts train or something.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 3:48 am

Methsia wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Methsia wrote:

Whoa, 3 hours? '_' You got to be shitting me.

It takes like 2 hours to get to London from where I am, and supposedly I'm closer. =_= Did you take the Hogwarts train or something.

Really !? holy shit how does it take you that long lol ?
Our train is the express sleeper trains when we are going to London, Virgin's train's don't stop, maybe a few stops but except from that it's straight to the destination at full speed.
Edinburgh is pretty close to the borders anyway so that might be why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umbrella's everywhere, watching you   Umbrella's everywhere, watching you Empty

Back to top Go down

Umbrella's everywhere, watching you
Page 1 of 1