HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game

Go down 
+8
Mass Distraction
DXP
Sherry Birkin
Sniper32
chocotricks
Kino_00
Methsia
theDarkerKnight
12 posters
AuthorMessage
theDarkerKnight
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game Empty
PostSubject: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:30 am

Ok its loading screens show like a guy talking to his sick child and like telling him about a cure? I think it came out like 10 years ago and is like the shooting gallery type RE game. Anyone have a clue? I played it almost 10 years ago and im trying to remeber what its called so i can buy it again. THanks!
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 am

Doesn't ring a bell, have you tried looking on Youtube for All Resi Loading screens?

Sounds stupid, but I thought maybe had the time to actually show them
Back to top Go down
theDarkerKnight
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:37 am

Ill take a look. Im pretty sure the dude in the loading screen talking to his sick child was the head of umbrella or somthing. thanks for the quick reply.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:42 am

Head of Umbrella.. Uhmmm

Well, I'm not sure if that's an actual loading screen from Resident Evil- I'm sure it is, but it's probably a game I haven't played. I'm sure the other guys will help out.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:51 am

Do you remember what platform it was on ?
Prolly some Resident Evil Survivor or Dead Aim I haven't played.

Last edited by Kino_00 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:52 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Do you remember what platform it was on ?
Prolly some Resident Evil Survivor or Dead Aim I haven't played.

If that is the case, Mass should know.
Back to top Go down
theDarkerKnight
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am

I wanna say dream cast. but i doubt thats correct... ugh maybe ps2 or something? even xbox maybe, or possibly gamecube. lol i know thats vague, i just remeber it was like RE5 type game play it was more like you had the crosshair on screen and the movement was on 'rails' so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 am

The Darkside Chronicles and The Umbrella Chronicles are on-rail shooting games at least, but they came out 2007/2009 for Wii. Also released on PS3 later.
Resident Evil: Survivor and Survivor 2: Code Veronica are more FPS games but without "rails" you speak of. I know first Survivor had some kids in it, not sure about intro tho.
Survivor was on PS1, released 2000. Afaik Survivor 2: Code Veronica was PS2 game, released 2001.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 pm

It was probably survivor....maybe 2 I havent played that one
Back to top Go down
Sniper32
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Thats the house of the dead 3 i think
Back to top Go down
Sherry Birkin
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Sherry Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Sniper32 wrote:
Thats the house of the dead 3 i think
Yes that's the game..
Back to top Go down
DXP
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
DXP

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm

Maybe its House of the Dead:Overkill? Since I don't remember a single section of 3 going over anything that's being described here =/
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 am

I would go with what Sniper, Sherry and DXP are talking about.

The Chronicles games are retellings of RE0 through Code Veronica with some additional chapters and I don't think any of the games had a scene like that.

What I know for fact is that none of the Survivor games had that. Only the first Suvivor out of the four even had kids.

Since you also mentioned "RE5 type gameplay" (ignoring the on rails part here) RE4 didn't have that either.

You also mentioned XBox, and I'm assuming you mean the original one, that console didn't even have any RE games.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 pm

omg yes house of the dead thats it
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:09 pm

No doubt, it's House of the Dead
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:59 pm

House of the Dead. It was an arcade game where a man was trying to find a cure to save his dieing son. It led to a vast array of 'zombies' among other various 'monsters' being created, though if I remember correctly the man's son was, in fact, saved in the end. It was a first-person shooter. I think the man's son also ended up receiving abilities of some sort also, though this was a long time ago since I've played it and can't remember it detail for detail. I think the father ended up dieing though in the process...

Also House of the Dead 2&3 were brought out for the Wii console and some cut scenes in 3 show bits from the original House of the Dead. It also features the 'credits' option as if you were to put in quarters after dieing in order to continue onward in the game.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:36 am

Morpheus and Vincent Goldman were actually interesting villains. And Morpheus looks like Debra in RE6. Lol.

At first I thought maybe you were referring to one of them. Unfortunately, spin off titles or their characters are rarely acknowledged anymore. Zero having a mentioning of Sheena Island was kind of funny, because it's probably Capcom's way of promoting an old game no one gave a damn about. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:47 am

White Rock wrote:

Zero having a mentioning of Sheena Island was kind of funny, because it's probably Capcom's way of promoting an old game no one gave a damn about. Very Happy

I wouldn't say no one gave a damn about it, the game was excellent.
I myself rate it highly and it sold pretty well on release day, not as much as previous Resident Evil titles but it still sold a good amount none the less.
It was also the first home style railshooters that also implemented movement into it, I suppose technically not making it a railshooter then but you get my point.
It also work perfect with the PS1 lightgun.
I remember first renting for 2 nights and playing nearly all night, game was so fun and you experienced best with using a lightgun.
Mine at the time was one that recoiled, it was so smart and reason I bought it was due to Time crisis 2 on the arcades having the recoiling pistol.
It was expensive but it looked kind of like the Samurai's edge so it was worth the money.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 7:27 am

White Rock wrote:
Zero having a mentioning of Sheena Island was kind of funny, because it's probably Capcom's way of promoting an old game no one gave a damn about. Very Happy
I personally like the fact that the game was acknowledged in the series canon. Actually Dead Aim has been mentioned as canon too, as it was mentioned in the series timeline in a book called "Inside of Biohazard Darkside Chronicles".

Mcghie wrote:
It was expensive but it looked kind of like the Samurai's edge so it was worth the money.
Hopefully you still have that.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:23 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Mcghie wrote:
Hopefully you still have that.

Sadly not, the recoil action broke and not long after so did the laser inside the gun.
I'm pretty sure back then a lot of people with this model and similar where experiencing break down's in within the first two years.
I still have a light gun though, just not my precise old one like I pointed out.
I will try to hunt down a picture of it, they used to sell a variety of these custom guns in the old PlayStation Magazines.

*EDIT* Maybe it didn't look like the Samurai's Edge after all.
It was as far as can remember it anyway, maybe just the wood baseplate that made me think of the samurai's Edge.
Still a sweet L-gun though, I miss it dearly.
The only one I have now is the first one I got and that's the old Namco light grey plastic one.

http://www.superjoystix.co.uk/blaze-scorpion-ii-light-gun-playstation-12--sega-saturn-1049-p.asp

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 12:58 am

Wow, that gun was actually pretty cool :O

It would've been cool to have, even if it was broken.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:51 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Wow, that gun was actually pretty cool :O

It would've been cool to have, even if it was broken.

Yeah it would Sad
Back then though I wasn't too much of a collector though.
If something was broke it got binned or sold.
I regret this now as I had a lot of rare items and games back then and now I collect and like to have rare games and accessories so I'm paying for it now Sad
It is good to see though that a quick google check tells me that I can buy it for £8 pounds though Razz
I also never knew I could have used it with my Sega Saturn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game   Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to remeber the name of this resident evil game
Page 1 of 1