Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer

Go down 
+5
Evil Rage42
Vandal
Outbreakgirl
RaviorStygian
Mass Distraction
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer Empty
PostSubject: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:31 am

I was looking for new trailers today and came up with this one. It's a gameplay trailer of the Mercenaries mode and features the Catacombs stage. The beginning of the video really reminds me of the caverns stage from Revelations.

Nice use of the traps there. It also seems we're gonna have a counter of killed/remaining enemies in the upper left corner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:42 am

Looks excellent. It makes me excited for the fluent controls.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 am

cyclops

Just what we need...naked zombies with barely any meat

Boomer!....wait...

Okay, where in blazes is this taking place? I was unaware this is a Tomb Raider adventure

Other than all of that, it looks pretty solid
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 am

I not only like the use of the traps, but I really like the use of falling on your back. At first I had no idea what they meant by "incorporating" that into the game mechanics and making it useful. As you could see, Chris couldn't stay there forever, some zombies were crawling under the blades where the fat ones couldn't get to, so everything balances out. I'm looking forward to seeing how they do in the campaign.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:31 am

The action the player performs such as kicking, punching, blocking, is much slower than the RE5 and RE4 actions.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
The action the player performs such as kicking, punching, blocking, is much slower than the RE5 and RE4 actions.
What trailer are you watching? Everything about this game is faster paced.
Back to top Go down
Evil Rage42
Zombie
Zombie
Evil Rage42

Playstation Network Jagerdu

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Mercy wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

I watched the one provided on the first post. The game itself is faster paced, but the actions performed by the characters are not.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Evil Rage42 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Evil Rage42 wrote:

I watched the one provided on the first post. The game itself is faster paced, but the actions performed by the characters are not.

If they're not at the same speed, it faster. And since web coul you block in Resodent Evil?
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Man, the gameplay of this game looks like it's going to be a LOT like Gears of War.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:23 pm

If they're going the action route, they might as well make the controls like that.

Needless to say it's a great evolution for the series. Just like how RE4 reinvented it, this one seems to as well.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:25 pm

Not sure if I like it. The claustrophobic controls is always one of the things I really love in RE.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:55 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Not sure if I like it. The claustrophobic controls is always one of the things I really love in RE.

Claustrophobic controls were awesome when the enviorment and the tone of the game were oriented at survival horror. This game is oriented towards survival action, so it might as well adopt the controller scheme. But the game still looks survival, when I watched the demo of Chris, bullets weren't as easy to come by as in previous installments.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:45 pm

00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Claustrophobic controls were awesome when the enviorment and the tone of the game were oriented at survival horror. This game is oriented towards survival action, so it might as well adopt the controller scheme. But the game still looks survival, when I watched the demo of Chris, bullets weren't as easy to come by as in previous installments.

Not that you really need bullets in this game, you're basically a kung-fu action hero. I saw a demo of Leon, he only used like four rounds the entire demo.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:48 pm

Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

Not that you really need bullets in this game, you're basically a kung-fu action hero. I saw a demo of Leon, he only used like four rounds the entire demo.

That too lol
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Mercy wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
ThomVD wrote:

I'm hoping that they do tone down Leon's ability to kill every enemy with melee.
I just want a bit of challenge when playing RE6 and a little more survival aspects, rather than relying on over powered action style ability's to aid in my progress.
Back to top Go down
umegames
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
umegames

Playstation Network lloyd_yayo

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm impressed, Mercs is an awesome mode. What with all that stuff on the screen? Hopefully i can remove some of that clutter.
Back to top Go down
http://umegames.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 7:30 pm

umegames wrote:
I'm impressed, Mercs is an awesome mode. What with all that stuff on the screen? Hopefully i can remove some of that clutter.
There may be a way to turn HUD off. Or you can position it off screen like some fighting games.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:17 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
umegames wrote:
There may be a way to turn HUD off. Or you can position it off screen like some fighting games.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to as you can in campaign mode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer   RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6 Mercenaries mode trailer
Page 1 of 1