HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Awesome looking new indie horror game!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

Awesome looking new indie horror game! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi everyone. This is my first post. I didn't bother with introductions cuz really noone cares who I am or what I like. Anyways, has anyone seen the new game coming by Death Knell games called Thanatophobia? It is going to be just like the classic Resident Evil titles. Complete with static cameras, tank controls, and an inventory screen similar to the classic RE titles. This is really, in my OPINION, what the survival horror genre needs. I am getting sick of Capcom releasing action shooter games that have to rely on "shock scares" to even be somewhat scary. Dont get me wrong, I like the newer RE games (4 was good, 5 wasn't so great to me). Now 6 is soon to be out and it looks to be like 5 was. I just wasn't feeling the survival horror in 4 or 5. There were virtually NO puzzles. And the very few that were in the game were so easy a pre schooler could figure them out. I really love the old school style they used to use in Resident Evil. These days, nothing is the same. But this new game coming could be what we need! Check it out everyone.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

the_darkest_one wrote:
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I didn't bother with introductions cuz really noone cares who I am or what I like. Anyways, has anyone seen the new game coming by Death Knell games called Thanatophobia? It is going to be just like the classic Resident Evil titles. Complete with static cameras, tank controls, and an inventory screen similar to the classic RE titles. This is really, in my OPINION, what the survival horror genre needs. I am getting sick of Capcom releasing action shooter games that have to rely on "shock scares" to even be somewhat scary. Dont get me wrong, I like the newer RE games (4 was good, 5 wasn't so great to me). Now 6 is soon to be out and it looks to be like 5 was. I just wasn't feeling the survival horror in 4 or 5. There were virtually NO puzzles. And the very few that were in the game were so easy a pre schooler could figure them out. I really love the old school style they used to use in Resident Evil. These days, nothing is the same. But this new game coming could be what we need! Check it out everyone.
me I don't care about intros but so do but maybe you should do one but idc, welcome to the forums and sounds like a cool game. Lol and I'm sure there is a few people that will agree with you about re5.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:29 pm

the_darkest_one wrote:
I didn't bother with introductions cuz really noone cares who I am or what I like.

I find this hard to believe...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:58 am

the_darkest_one wrote:
I didn't bother with introductions cuz really noone cares who I am or what I like.
Way to go all emo in your first post Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 am

the_darkest_one wrote:
Hi everyone. This is my first post. I didn't bother with introductions cuz really noone cares who I am or what I like.

I care for you, more than you'll never know.

the_darkest_one wrote:
has anyone seen the new game coming by Death Knell games called Thanatophobia?

I thought this was release already? Isn't this game looked like uhh.. Penumbra?

AAaaand also, even if you didn't do a proper introduction. I welcome you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:30 am

DivideByZero wrote:
the_darkest_one wrote:
has anyone seen the new game coming by Death Knell games called Thanatophobia?

I thought this was release already? Isn't this game looked like uhh.. Penumbra?
I went to the site and checked a few videos. It seems to be a very different game from the Penumbra series.

http://www.deathknellgames.co.uk/category/thanatophobia/
Back to top Go down
the_darkest_one
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
the_darkest_one

Playstation Network darkwolf_howl23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:10 pm

Yeah, there is a fan made game called Thanatophobia also, it's a FPS. Not that one. The one that is coming is going to be a third person that plays identical to the old school RE games. I think it's supposed to be coming out near the end of this year.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:12 pm

the_darkest_one wrote:
Yeah, there is a fan made game called Thanatophobia also, it's a FPS.
Just to point out, if you're referring to the Penumbra comment, that game is not an FPS. It is first person but not a shooter in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome looking new indie horror game!   Awesome looking new indie horror game! Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome looking new indie horror game!
Page 1 of 1