Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Worst game you've ever played EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Worst game you've ever played EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Worst game you've ever played EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Worst game you've ever played EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Worst game you've ever played EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Worst game you've ever played EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Worst game you've ever played

Go down 
+21
Xannidel
ChickenHeart
Godzilla90s
gowett
Albert Wes
Sakura the zombie slayer
JamTyrantH
Vandal
RaviorStygian
PWNERX
will1234562
PAULSAMSON
REWorld
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
VoyageTreader08
SWITCHMYND
Outbreakgirl
chocotricks
Valentine Fan
ThomVD
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Worst game you've ever played Empty
PostSubject: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:33 am

Since we have a worst movie thread, I wanted to make a worst game thread too.

Mine is Zelda: Wand of Gamelon. I hope I don't have to explain this one -_-
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

Star Wars The Force Unleashed

God, the hype was really wrong. The game in general flat out sucked
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Possibly Cyber shinobi.....possibly
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:49 pm

@Valentine: Is that really the worst one you've ever played? It wasn't amazing, but I still enjoyed it as a Star Wars fan. It was okay for me, 6/10. It ain't no kotor Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Outbreakgirl
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Outbreakgirl

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh my god...The GBA version Of SSX Tricky Mad It was horrible
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 pm

ThomVD wrote:
@Valentine: Is that really the worst one you've ever played? It wasn't amazing, but I still enjoyed it as a Star Wars fan. It was okay for me, 6/10. It ain't no kotor Very Happy.

I guess so. Its hard for me to think of a game I didn't enjoy to some degree.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Two worlds
Back to top Go down
VoyageTreader08
Zombie
Zombie
VoyageTreader08

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I usually can tolerate even really crappy games but Star Wars: The Clone Wars Republic Heroes was absolutely a pile of trash. I should have just set my money on fire instead.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 pm

I take it no one here as played two worlds.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 am

Resident Evil: Missions

I'm the same as VoyageTreader in that I can usually tolerate games that are considered as "bad" but holy shit, that game must've been programmed by Satan himself to torture all the gamers and game developers in the deepest pits of Hell. Thankfully I paid nothing for this game (downloaded it free for my cell, sue me) and if I had, I would've propably demanded my money back for a faulty product.

The controls suck, which makes your character (Jill) run in a completely wrong direction half of the time. You press up, the game thinks about it for a second, starts moving left and ends up in a 360 running towards the enemies.

The stages are just horrible rips of the RPD rooms with crappy resolution. The camera never changes when you're in a room so you might just get stuck in the corner of a table even if there clearly was more room in the place and you have to go around it. Because of the horrifyingly bad resolution it's almost impossible to know where anything is and depth perception is pretty much non-existent, making it so that if you run to a door its actual location could be three feet away. Just where the wall should be.

The enemies have less intelligence than a mexican jumping bean, which pretty much means that you could be giving them a blowjob and be on with your life before they even realize anything happened. If you do, however, get grabbed by one of these things, you could just as well restart the level (though I don't see why you would do anything than just delete this game). There's no real explanation on how to escape the grasp of an enemy (believe me, I tried everything from single buttons to mashing them all to doing nothing) and getting away seems to be based on pure luck. In addition to the extremely braindead, there's Nemesis. He does run faster than you like he did in RE3 but more often than not he gets stuck in something or runs around in circles. One (and the only) funny moment happened when me (because of the controls), two zombies and Nemesis were all running around in pointless circles.

The gameplay, in addition to the controls, of this game is... I actually have no idea. The whole thing is based on missions (no real story there) that you do and you can actually choose paths in the mission menu. All of the stages are time based so you have to be quick if you want to survive. Actually you have to be precise to the very last second, which means it's trial and error which in turn means you'll be doing the same thing again and again, a lot. Like you wanted to, anyway. Seriously, no matter how fast you did everything, especially in the later levels, you'll always be on your last second when you finish. You do get a 5 second time bonus for killing a zombie but because of the absolutely ridiculous hit detection (if there even is any) it will take you about 10 bullets (which is pretty much all you'll find anyway) to kill one. All this took more than 10 seconds. I didn't even bother with the "knife only, kill everything" stages. Those also feature Nemesis, by the way.

The graphics are pain for your eyes. I'm no graphics whore, far from it, but these were the blockiest graphics I have ever seen and the polygon sprites had three frames of animation at best. I can see that they tried to export everything from the PS that they could on a cellular based platform but this only brings me to one question: why the fuck would you even try that?

This game was a complete fuckfest to beat. Yes, I beat the game... after having it for over a year on my cell, taunting me with it's horribleness. It's one of my greatest achievements in the history of Resident Evil. There's still a dozen more paths to try but I would never even consider torturing myself like that. I'd rather have needles stuck to my eyeballs. If you're a complete masochist and love to play the shittiest games ever conceived by man, this is the one for you... or what the heck, who am I to say, this game could as well have been programmed by a bunch of trained rats.

Note, that this is only the first game in a series of five games total. Would I want to try the others in hopes it might get better? I'd rather get run over by a lawnmover. One of those five games is a 2D version of this same game, while the one I played is the 3D version. The rest are Stories, Operations and Episodes. God only knows why this pile of doodoo got made into a series, let alone had another version. Someone should have at least tested the game before it getting released and my condolences to the people who actually paid for this. In the end, this game is more like a test build of an alpha version of a tech demo.

You know what.... I take back what I said earlier. A bunch of trained rats could've done better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 am

I strongly agreed to VoyageTreader and Mass. I should say that Resident Evil: The Missions is one of the worst game I've ever played. The worst part is the controls on it. So confusing, bad shitty graphics. This whole mobile game looks terrible.

Well for me, as of now the worst game I've ever played is Operation Raccoon City and Final Fantasy XIII-2, and don't ask me, cause I'm tired explaining, I know most of here already knew the reasons why, so that's it, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:39 am

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
Operation Raccoon City

I expected this to be mentioned Razz

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 9:36 am

halestride wrote:
I take it you have never played Resident Evil Missions.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:

I guess nobody here played the CD-I zelda games... (thank god)
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:13 pm

Trying to think of a game that went straight back into the box and stayed on my shelf to gather dust.

Sensible Soccer for PS1 was a 5 minute job, 3 minutes to load, 2 minutes to realise how shit it was - Not really well known but boy was that game shit.

PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) is getting further and further away from FIFA but certainly not the worst game I've played.

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:31 pm

TUNSTALL37 wrote:
Trying to think of a game that went straight back into the box and stayed on my shelf to gather dust.

Sensible Soccer for PS1 was a 5 minute job, 3 minutes to load, 2 minutes to realise how shit it was - Not really well known but boy was that game shit.

PES (Pro Evolution Soccer) is getting further and further away from FIFA but certainly not the worst game I've played.

PES in the ps2 was the best game ever created by the human race, the new gen is another story, but I still prefer pes from fifa
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:
Nope never played it
Back to top Go down
REWorld
Zombie
Zombie
REWorld

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:52 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
TUNSTALL37 wrote:

PES in the ps2 was the best game ever created by the human race, the new gen is another story, but I still prefer pes from fifa

Correct, I used to play and prefer PES but I think since FIFA 08 I've been a FIFA fan boy. I still buy PES every year out of curiosity to see if they've caught up or done anything different but I think it's miles away from FIFA now.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:25 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm the same as VoyageTreader in that I can usually tolerate games that are considered as "bad" but holy shit, that game must've been programmed by Satan himself to torture all the gamers and game developers in the deepest pits of Hell. Thankfully I paid nothing for this game (downloaded it free for my cell, sue me) and if I had, I would've propably demanded my money back for a faulty product.

The controls suck, which makes your character (Jill) run in a completely wrong direction half of the time. You press up, the game thinks about it for a second, starts moving left and ends up in a 360 running towards the enemies.

The stages are just horrible rips of the RPD rooms with crappy resolution. The camera never changes when you're in a room so you might just get stuck in the corner of a table even if there clearly was more room in the place and you have to go around it. Because of the horrifyingly bad resolution it's almost impossible to know where anything is and depth perception is pretty much non-existent, making it so that if you run to a door its actual location could be three feet away. Just where the wall should be.

The enemies have less intelligence than a mexican jumping bean, which pretty much means that you could be giving them a blowjob and be on with your life before they even realize anything happened. If you do, however, get grabbed by one of these things, you could just as well restart the level (though I don't see why you would do anything than just delete this game). There's no real explanation on how to escape the grasp of an enemy (believe me, I tried everything from single buttons to mashing them all to doing nothing) and getting away seems to be based on pure luck. In addition to the extremely braindead, there's Nemesis. He does run faster than you like he did in RE3 but more often than not he gets stuck in something or runs around in circles. One (and the only) funny moment happened when me (because of the controls), two zombies and Nemesis were all running around in pointless circles.

The gameplay, in addition to the controls, of this game is... I actually have no idea. The whole thing is based on missions (no real story there) that you do and you can actually choose paths in the mission menu. All of the stages are time based so you have to be quick if you want to survive. Actually you have to be precise to the very last second, which means it's trial and error which in turn means you'll be doing the same thing again and again, a lot. Like you wanted to, anyway. Seriously, no matter how fast you did everything, especially in the later levels, you'll always be on your last second when you finish. You do get a 5 second time bonus for killing a zombie but because of the absolutely ridiculous hit detection (if there even is any) it will take you about 10 bullets (which is pretty much all you'll find anyway) to kill one. All this took more than 10 seconds. I didn't even bother with the "knife only, kill everything" stages. Those also feature Nemesis, by the way.

The graphics are pain for your eyes. I'm no graphics whore, far from it, but these were the blockiest graphics I have ever seen and the polygon sprites had three frames of animation at best. I can see that they tried to export everything from the PS that they could on a cellular based platform but this only brings me to one question: why the fuck would you even try that?

This game was a complete fuckfest to beat. Yes, I beat the game... after having it for over a year on my cell, taunting me with it's horribleness. It's one of my greatest achievements in the history of Resident Evil. There's still a dozen more paths to try but I would never even consider torturing myself like that. I'd rather have needles stuck to my eyeballs. If you're a complete masochist and love to play the shittiest games ever conceived by man, this is the one for you... or what the heck, who am I to say, this game could as well have been programmed by a bunch of trained rats.

Note, that this is only the first game in a series of five games total. Would I want to try the others in hopes it might get better? I'd rather get run over by a lawnmover. One of those five games is a 2D version of this same game, while the one I played is the 3D version. The rest are Stories, Operations and Episodes. God only knows why this pile of doodoo got made into a series, let alone had another version. Someone should have at least tested the game before it getting released and my condolences to the people who actually paid for this. In the end, this game is more like a test build of an alpha version of a tech demo.

You know what.... I take back what I said earlier. A bunch of trained rats could've done better.
Is it really that bad?
Which reminds me - can anyone recommend me a good RE mobile game?
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 am

I am surprised no one put RE Survivor up there.
Well... light gun shooter without light gun. CLUNKY!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:17 pm

will1234562 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Spoiler:
Is it really that bad?
Which reminds me - can anyone recommend me a good RE mobile game?
Yes. Yes it is. It was so bad that I hold finishing it as one of my biggest achievements in life.

Good RE mobile games you say? I would definitely recommend Resident Evil: Confidential Report. It consists of 4 files (all seperate games) and has 2 playable characters to choose from, both having their own story. One of the best mobile RE games because of the original story. Then there's, of course, Degeneration and RE4 for the iOS.
Back to top Go down
will1234562
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
will1234562

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:

Yes. Yes it is. It was so bad that I hold finishing it as one of my biggest achievements in life.

Good RE mobile games you say? I would definitely recommend Resident Evil: Confidential Report. It consists of 4 files (all seperate games) and has 2 playable characters to choose from, both having their own story. One of the best mobile RE games because of the original story. Then there's, of course, Degeneration and RE4 for the iOS.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:29 pm

PWNERX wrote:
I am surprised no one put RE Survivor up there.
Well... light gun shooter without light gun. CLUNKY!!!

Dude, there's nothing wrong with RE Survivor. Ark Thompson did a good role in that series. ORC is the worst one.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:18 pm

ThomVD wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:

I guess nobody here played the CD-I zelda games... (thank god)
I guess no one here has played Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I'm sure I've played worse, but I'm not sure if I ever owned anything worse. Secret Rings is without a doubt the worst (at least in my opinion) Sonic game out there. The controls take so much getting use to, and even when you do get use to them it's still a total pain to use them. They're just baaaaaad.

Mass Distraction wrote:
Good RE mobile games you say? I would
definitely recommend Resident Evil: Confidential Report. It consists of 4
files (all seperate games) and has 2 playable characters to choose
from, both having their own story. One of the best mobile RE games
because of the original story. Then there's, of course, Degeneration and
RE4 for the iOS.
Resident Evil Mercenaries might be okay for a mobile game, but it's an extremely limited version of Versus mode from RE5 so it most likely sucks.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Elebits on the Wii. Horrible horrible game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst game you've ever played   Worst game you've ever played Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst game you've ever played
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next