Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A lot of RE6 gameplay.

Go down 
+8
White Rock
RebelliousQueen
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
Valentine Fan
chocotricks
chrisredfielmusculo
NiteKrawler
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

A lot of RE6 gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 4:06 pm

nice,thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 pm

im sick of this shit i get on my youtube and i become spammed with RE6 crap same thing with revelations WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE GODDAMN GAME BEFORE ITS EVEN RELEASED like jesus im content with 1 trailer and then i can wait unbtil the game comes out to experience it all like i dont need to see half the game to be like hmmm i think i might get it. like jesus, no offense to anyone who does like these things this is just my opinion
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:32 pm

chocotricks wrote:
im sick of this shit i get on my youtube and i become spammed with RE6 crap same thing with revelations WHY WOULD I WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE GODDAMN GAME BEFORE ITS EVEN RELEASED like jesus im content with 1 trailer and then i can wait unbtil the game comes out to experience it all like i dont need to see half the game to be like hmmm i think i might get it. like jesus, no offense to anyone who does like these things this is just my opinion

HI!!! BILLY MAYS HERE!!! ARE YOU SICK OF THIS SHIT? DO YOU GET ON YOUTUBE AND GET SPAMMED WITH RE6 CRAP? MAYBE EVEN REVELATIONS CRAP? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE THE WHOLE GODDAMN GAME BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED? WELL I'VE GOT JUST THE THING FOR YOU! DON'T WATCH THE SHIT!!!!

A lot of RE6 gameplay. Billy_Mays_Approved_by_thekmaster
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:44 pm

^ Funny as all hell! Razz
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:45 pm

lol I know Nite I dont im just saying, like movie trailers. why would i go pay for a movie I just seen it all in the trailer you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Yeah I'm just gonna ignore this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Fuck it i'll watch it. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:44 pm

I already expect that there are a lot of RE6 game play spamming to choose from. This one is nothing but a crap
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

I already know the gameplay will be good.
Back to top Go down
White Rock
User BANNED
User BANNED
White Rock

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:53 pm

All these preview videos are going to potentially end up spoiling the overall experience. At least a good part of the story has already been revealed, thus extracting any shock value the game is likely to have delivered from simply buying the game and seeing all this stuff from the start. I think they know people don't like waiting months to get their hands on a copy and they have curious fans to cater to, so I can see Capcom carrying on spoiling it for those who would rather just wait. Sad

Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
I already know the gameplay will be good.

Yes and we're hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:14 am

I like it I can't wait till it comes out.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 12:32 am

I couldn't help myself, I watched both videos and now I'm even more stoked for RE6.
Spoiler:
I think it's time I reserved my copy at long last!

I put most of my post in the spoiler tag since some didn't watch and I wouldn't want to spoil what the vids showed of the game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 am

I really hate it how Capcom presents half of the game before it's even released.

For the record, I have not watched a single gameplay video aside from that 40 second gameplay trailer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I really hate it how Capcom presents half of the game before it's even released.

For the record, I have not watched a single gameplay video aside from that 40 second gameplay trailer.

Then why do you hate that Capcom releases so much? Obviously it isn't affecting you.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:32 pm

I dunno. I just don't think it's a good idea to reveal half of the game before people even get to play it. To me it feels like showing half a movie in clips before it's shown in theaters.

How it affects me is this: When I go to horror gaming news outlets to see the latest news on anything all I see is spoilers after spoilers of a game I want to experience myself. It doesn't help that people all around are speaking of the latest plot points of an unreleased game so I just have to go away from the discussions. Irritating.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 pm

I haven't really seen anything that would be spoilers. There is always stuff in each game to find out yourself.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 11:31 pm

True, they didn't show collectibles or anything that would be hidden thought out the game. So who knows what they have as far as both objects and what the story has in store for us.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I haven't really seen anything that would be spoilers. There is always stuff in each game to find out yourself.
I was sorta thinking the same thing actually. Most of what the vids showed I was kinda expecting to happen so it wasn't too much of a surprise. Well that one part was but other then that I was, in a way, expecting what all happened next to happen.

But like I said watching them actually got me excited for RE6 more then I already am. Can't wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 1:58 am

I know there's still tons left to experience but I'd rather experience it all myself. I don't want to go to a game and be like "oh, I've seen this part already" or "I know where this is going" at any point.

Come to think of it, I don't know any other game series that would have an hour worth of gameplay available before each game releases.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Come to think of it, I don't know any other game series that would have an hour worth of gameplay available before each game releases.

Even so, a lot of people canceled their ORC pre order because they didn't like the gameplay on the gamer's youtube videos....I still don't understand that
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:12 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Even so, a lot of people canceled their ORC pre order because they didn't like the gameplay on the gamer's youtube videos....I still don't understand that
Well, that's just asinine. I prefer to try a game myself before judging the gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lot of RE6 gameplay.   A lot of RE6 gameplay. Empty

Back to top Go down

A lot of RE6 gameplay.
Page 1 of 1