Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
resident hd collection EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
resident hd collection EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
resident hd collection EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
resident hd collection EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
resident hd collection EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
resident hd collection EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
resident hd collection EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
resident hd collection EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
resident hd collection EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

resident hd collection

Go down 
+3
Vandal
RaviorStygian
SWITCHMYND
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

resident hd collection Empty
PostSubject: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:24 am

capcom really needs to release an hd collection i havent got to play many re games because there on older consoles i have played re4,re5, reorc, re zero, re deady silence, and read a few comices and a book but thats about it i wana play them all!
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:17 am

They did for RE4 and CV.

Of course, RE4 looks worse in HD from what I remember.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:40 am

its just for xbox live tho see i dont have live i want it on a disk and i want them to make an hd of all them re zero ,one and so on and some parts it looks better and some not they could of done a better job with all that my opinion
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:42 am

You don't need to have gold to buy it, just Internet connection and microsoft points.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:45 am

ik but i dont have that right now and im not saying its a bad thing im just saying i think disk would be better for me
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:01 am

Buy a wii and play the games on there. It's not that hard. Re, Re0, and Re4 are on there and if you want 2 and 3 it's on the GameCube which you can still play on the Wii. I don't think they'll be rereleasing their games any time soon, so that's your best bet.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:16 pm

PS3 is also a good alternative.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:20 pm

I'd still go for the Wii/GC. Just because you can play the pure awesomeness called REmake.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:31 pm

i want REmake and 0 on ps3
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 pm

ozzman wrote:
Nintendo still has the exclusive rights to those two so... not happening.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
ozzman wrote:
yeah and it's stupid.
Back to top Go down
Valentine Fan
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Valentine Fan

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:21 pm

halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ozzman wrote:
yeah and it's stupid.

It's a matter of money
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:28 pm

halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ozzman wrote:
yeah and it's stupid.
Think of it this way. You have something that is widely popular and only you can distribute it for money thus making lots and lots of profit. Would you just give it away?
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Valentine Fan wrote:
halestride wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
ozzman wrote:
yeah and it's stupid.

It's a matter of money
Oh ik that they do the same shit with other games
And to answer your question mass I would give it way if I wasn't going to do anything with it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:50 am

halestride wrote:
And to answer your question mass I would give it way if I wasn't going to do anything with it.
You would just give away something that makes you millions of dollars? I doubt that.

Exclusives are very marketable.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 9:50 am

If I wasn't going to do anything with it. Now if I was working on something or going to use it soon thn hell no but if I'm not going to and I'm working on somthing completely different then yeah I would.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:19 am

halestride wrote:
If I wasn't going to do anything with it. Now if I was working on something or going to use it soon thn hell no but if I'm not going to and I'm working on somthing completely different then yeah I would.
Well, yeah, but Nintendo is still using and marketing the games. They still sell on the Wii it very much seems. I just wish they ported them on something like 3DS.

You do have a point, though, and once the Wii comes to the end of it's life cycle they propably aren't re-releasing them on the Wii U. Unless they decide to make them downloadable on that which would mean that they definitely aren't selling the rights.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 am

Damnyou nintendo. And yeah in which case that would suck a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 am

It would be good news to Wii U owners though. You know, seeing how these HD ports are made of everything these days I can see them making an HD collection of Zer0 and REmake for the Wii U.

Whatever the case, I would appreciate it if they ported them at least on the 3DS. That thing is more than capable of handling them.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
It would be good news to Wii U owners though. You know, seeing how these HD ports are made of everything these days I can see them making an HD collection of Zer0 and REmake for the Wii U.

Whatever the case, I would appreciate it if they ported them at least on the 3DS. That thing is more than capable of handling them.
Yeah I can see it which it would be cool for those owners. And yeah if they put it on ds that would give me a whole other reason to get another one. And I just remembered something the newer wiis don't play game cube discs honestly I think Nintendo is kinda messing themselves up.do you?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

Not on the DS but the 3DS. While there already was a port of the original RE for the DS (Deadly Silence) the thing wouldn't be able to handle Zer0 or REmake. 3DS has more power and RER already showed us how well it works on RE games.

I really don't think that Nintendo is messing itself up. Gamecube didn't play any NES or SNES games and the newer model PS3s don't play any PS2 games unless downloaded from PSN. The backwards compatibility has to be dropped at some point or you end up with something like Sega Genesis and all it's peripherals. I'm not saying it's bad, though, I'm all for backwards compatibility. The fact just happens to be that consoles still seem to strive to this day even without it.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Not on the DS but the 3DS. While there already was a port of the original RE for the DS (Deadly Silence) the thing wouldn't be able to handle Zer0 or REmake. 3DS has more power and RER already showed us how well it works on RE games.

I really don't think that Nintendo is messing itself up. Gamecube didn't play any NES or SNES games and the newer model PS3s don't play any PS2 games unless downloaded from PSN. The backwards compatibility has to be dropped at some point or you end up with something like Sega Genesis and all it's peripherals. I'm not saying it's bad, though, I'm all for backwards compatibility. The fact just happens to be that consoles still seem to strive to this day even without it.
Yeah I played deadly silence on ds it didn't really hold up but I can't play 3ds it gives me strong headaches is there a way to turn it off if so them im all for it cuz i like re and pokemon lol And yeah good point ig there keeping stuff for them selfs like that so someone would have to buy a Nintendo system yeah it all makes sense if you thinks about it that way because they still make alittle profit off stuff like that and so does Sony with people buying ps2 stuff because they can't get it on ps3. And I'll all for backward compatibility.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:15 am

halestride wrote:
I can't play 3ds it gives me strong headaches is there a way to turn it off if so them im all for it cuz i like re and pokemon
There's a little switch on the side of the upper display that controls the 3D effect. You can adjust it or just turn it completely off.
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:18 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
halestride wrote:
I can't play 3ds it gives me strong headaches is there a way to turn it off if so them im all for it cuz i like re and pokemon
There's a little switch on the side of the upper display that controls the 3D effect. You can adjust it or just turn it completely off.
alright cool. I remember playing it in GameStop for a few mins then after that I was like damn my head hurts.
Back to top Go down
ozzman
Cerberus
Cerberus
ozzman

Playstation Network xXLittleDragonXx

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 5:53 pm

i'd settle for an outbreak collection/ complete edition on ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resident hd collection   resident hd collection Empty

Back to top Go down

resident hd collection
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next