HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!

Go down 
+8
Spike991
Sargent D
Ghost Leader
ThomVD
Vandal
NiteKrawler
Kino_00
jdog110997
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:27 am

Mercy wrote:
Yeah when someone asks where to but Resident Evil games you just really have to punch him in the stomach for asking such a stupid question.
I have a title for that: "When An Idiot Ask A Question."
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Some people might actually ask that completely out of interest so I would appreciate it if we didn't get into bashing people for asking questions.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:18 pm

His question is out of this world. How could he asks where do he get all RE Games after calling himself a big fan of it and used to play RE Games. I was like: Huh? This is nonsense, He is just trolling, Everybody and most people knows where to get RE Games cause it's available WORLDWIDE or maybe he is not from our planet, that's why he doesn't know. and now he promotes viruses? What's wrong with him.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Umm... He only said that he was a big fan. I really don't understand why such a question would be that big of a deal.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Umm... He only said that he was a big fan. I really don't understand why such a question would be that big of a deal.
Hey dude! I am a BIG FAN of Resident Evil! Where I can buy all Resident Evil Games? = POSER
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:35 pm

Whoa whoa whoa, don't get you panties in a bunch. I'm just saying that it is absolutely not a big deal. I don't mind people asking that here if they really want to know. I still don't see why this would be such a big deal.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm

Yeah. It's a forum. People should be allowed to ask us questions.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Okay, sorry for that. Yeah, you got point. This is a open forum and everybody is willing to say and ask what they want
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
@Sarge: You wanna be... weirdo of the mouth? That sounds icky.
Of course I want to be, the weirdo of the month plaque would go great next to my Mass shrine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
@Sarge: You wanna be... weirdo of the mouth? That sounds icky.
Of course I want to be, the weirdo of the month plaque would go great next to my Mass shrine.
Goodluck, You really deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:40 pm

I don't mind questions. It's just that the reason I found his question strange, was because I saw that he had PSN. Pretty much 1-5 was on the store. Other than that, I would love to answer questions to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:15 am

It was a goddamn stupid ass question. That's it. The end.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:23 am

Why is this thread still open? It's nothing but a spam magnet at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!   Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody wanna know how to make a 500 error message each seperate!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2