Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
A question about Wesker, please. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
A question about Wesker, please. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
A question about Wesker, please. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
A question about Wesker, please. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
A question about Wesker, please. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
A question about Wesker, please. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
A question about Wesker, please. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
A question about Wesker, please. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
A question about Wesker, please. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

A question about Wesker, please.

Go down 
+6
Spike991
RaviorStygian
Jill Sandwich
NiteKrawler
RebelliousQueen
Albert Birkin 92
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

A question about Wesker, please. Empty
PostSubject: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Can anyone tell me if there is another reference to the Wesker Children Project in the other RE games before RE 5. Because I don't remember but in Umbrella Chronicles he injected himself with something and I believe that he got his powers with that, but now it seems that he already born with them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1393795331&ref=tn_tnm
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Spencer said that Albert Wesker has a special blood. But he is not infected that time. That's why he was one of Wesker Children cause of that special blood that he had. I knew that he was born with that special blood maybe the reason why he injected the virus to himself cause he want to be immortal. Just like Jake's Muller Issue, still I can't figure out.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Albert Wesker happened to be born with special blood. This blood allowed him to take the unnamed virus that gave him his powers and live. He is the only known person to survive that virus. He was chosen at a very young age to be a part of the Wesker Children project and at the end of RE1, he injected himself with the unnamed virus, got "killed" by the tyrant and was "reborn" just in time to escape. As far as I know, there are no references before RE5.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Albert Wesker happened to be born with special blood. This blood allowed him to take the unnamed virus that gave him his powers and live. He is the only known person to survive that virus. He was chosen at a very young age to be a part of the Wesker Children project and at the end of RE1, he injected himself with the unnamed virus, got "killed" by the tyrant and was "reborn" just in time to escape. As far as I know, there are no references before RE5.
That's exactly how he said it. Thanks Nite for backing me up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:11 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Before RE 5 I used to believe that was Birkin the one who created the virus that gave Wesker his powers, It was a real surprise hear about Wesker Children in RE 5.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:49 am

Yeah most of the Wesker Children didn't survive at the time except Alex(still don't know of his whereabouts) and Albert. I forgot that Spencer mentioned about his special blood. Birkin's virus just put Wesker into temporary suspended animation after he was impaled. I also think the virus had regenerative abilities.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:20 am

Only Alex and Albert survived the Wesker Children I knew that they were 13 of them. I am not so sure.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Birkin's virus just put Wesker into temporary suspended animation after he was impaled. I also think the virus had regenerative abilities.

The virus given to Albert by Birkin was indeed the virus that gave him his power. It never put him in suspended animation, it merely brought him back from death after the tyrant impaled him. As for who made the virus, no one knows. It wasn't Birkin though, as far as we know.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 1:51 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Jill Sandwich wrote:
Birkin's virus just put Wesker into temporary suspended animation after he was impaled. I also think the virus had regenerative abilities.

The virus given to Albert by Birkin was indeed the virus that gave him his power. It never put him in suspended animation, it merely brought him back from death after the tyrant impaled him. As for who made the virus, no one knows. It wasn't Birkin though, as far as we know.
I have a question: would the virus only work if he died first?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:07 pm

No, I don't think so. It was just happenstance that he had died just after the injection.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
No, I don't think so. It was just happenstance that he had died just after the injection.
I see, so when he was surprised by the Tyrant coming towards him, it was genuine shock. I always thought he was acting.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
Yeah most of the Wesker Children didn't survive at the time except Alex(still don't know of his whereabouts) and Albert. I forgot that Spencer mentioned about his special blood. Birkin's virus just put Wesker into temporary suspended animation after he was impaled. I also think the virus had regenerative abilities.
But there is something, when Wesker is fighting with Chris at the end of Code Veronica, he says I'm not human anymore, but look all the power I've gained or something like that. this means that actually he was human once. But he already born with the virus in his blood, then he never was human. that's a mistake or something???
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:03 pm

He was acting to a degree. He did plan to "die" there. That's why he took the virus at that point. To fake his death. He was hoping it would bring him back to life, which it did. Albert was not born with the virus in his blood. He was only born with blood capable of dealing with the virus. Therefore, in Code Veronica, when he said he was not human anymore, he meant that after he took the virus in RE1, he became something non-human.
Back to top Go down
Albert Birkin 92
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Birkin 92

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
He was acting to a degree. He did plan to "die" there. That's why he took the virus at that point. To fake his death. He was hoping it would bring him back to life, which it did. Albert was not born with the virus in his blood. He was only born with blood capable of dealing with the virus. Therefore, in Code Veronica, when he said he was not human anymore, he meant that after he took the virus in RE1, he became something non-human.
Does Wesker have parents? Or he was created in a laboratory and then give as a newborn to a a family?? Opinions
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

You see, now I think it's always said that he was supposed to take it to bring him back to life after death. I don't know if that was just a coincidence.

@the other questions: Have you read the Albert Wesker File in RE5? The Wesker's Report, Wesker's Report II? Anything?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:21 am

No. He has parents. Many people misunderstood the conversation between Spencer and Albert in RE5, and claim that Albert was "made". Sure he was made. With sexual reproduction just like the rest of us. It was never said that he had to die for the virus to work. Obviously it isn't true because most of the other Wesker Children took the virus voluntarily, without dying until the virus killed them.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:21 am

Info on the Wesker Children didn't surface until RE5 was released. You first learn about this 'project' during the conversation between Albert Wesker and Oswell E. Spencer in the castle before Spencer states that he was to be a God soon followed by Wesker killing him and saying, "The right to be a God... is now Mine."

Wesker also asked, "Are you saying I was 'manufactured'?" but Spencer never really answered him.

This makes me think that maybe Spencer took certain people and forced them to conceive children together for the purpose of the Wesker Children project. Hell for all we know Albert might be Alex Wesker's real son.
Spoiler:

Alex Wesker was the founder of the Wesker Children project, hence why all of the children involved in the project hold his last name. He was an Umbrella Researcher, not a Wesker Child himself.

Albert along with many other children, all specifically born to highly intellectual parents, were taken from their parents at incredibly young ages to be raised for said project. Each Wesker child was given the exact same virus that Albert had as well. Let it be by way of a friend, confidant, etc... Just like Albert received his from William Birkin, fellow Umbrella researcher, close friend and rival.

In one of the Wesker's Reports, Wesker states that 'there are only a hand full of people in the world like himself that could survive with his virus'. I still believe personally that what they mean by 'special blood' is that he had the ever so rare O blood type, just like Chris and Claire Redfield.

O blood is rare because it can be combined with any other blood type without the fear of coagulating in the veins ending in death. That's what I think they mean when they go on about 'special blood'. It ain't easy finding someone with it, even people with O blood who conceive children there's a very slim chance it'll be passed on unless they're with someone who also has O blood. Maybe Albert's parents both had O blood and that made it extra special. Who knows. Maybe they'll go into it a bit more in RE6 when it comes out.

But in the meantime there are files that you can read up on and such to piece bits and pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:51 am

I don't believe Wesker has any memory before or after Project W. Since all of the children were brainwashed. Hence is why he asked if he was manufactured. Also, I wonder since Wesker didn't die from the prototype virus created from part of the progenitor virus, does this mean that Wesker is immune to both the progenitor and T-virus?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:59 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Alex Wesker was the founder of the Wesker Children project, hence why all of the children involved in the project hold his last name. He was an Umbrella Researcher, not a Wesker Child himself.
Where on earth did you get that from? Alex Wesker was the 13th of the Wesker Children. Nothing is known about the founder of the project except that his surname was Wesker, thus giving a name for the whole project and all of the subjects.

Alex Wesker has only been mentioned to serve Spencer and was given his own project to conduct but he fled with whatever he was working on.

Jill Sandwich wrote:
I wonder since Wesker didn't die from the prototype virus created from part of the progenitor virus, does this mean that Wesker is immune to both the progenitor and T-virus?
I think so, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:52 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Where on earth did you get that from? Alex Wesker was the 13th of the Wesker Children. Nothing is known about the founder of the project except that his surname was Wesker, thus giving a name for the whole project and all of the subjects.

Alex Wesker has only been mentioned to serve Spencer and was given his own project to conduct but he fled with whatever he was working on.

Gimmie a bit to refind everything all over again. And Albert was #13...
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:49 am

Yes, yes. You were correct. Albert was #13 and Alex was #12.

I still couldn't find anything indicating that Alex was the father of the program, which I'm rather sure he isn't.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:17 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
O blood is rare because it can be combined with any other blood type without the fear of coagulating in the veins ending in death. That's what I think they mean when they go on about 'special blood'. It ain't easy finding someone with it, even people with O blood who conceive children there's a very slim chance it'll be passed on unless they're with someone who also has O blood. Maybe Albert's parents both had O blood and that made it extra special. Who knows. Maybe they'll go into it a bit more in RE6 when it comes out.

Interesting, maybe that's where the name Oroboros came from, because it's definitely not a Swahili word.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Interesting, maybe that's where the name Oroboros came from, because it's definitely not a Swahili word.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Mass is right, Alex was a Wesker Child. He definitely was not the founder of the program. Alex and the founder have been mentioned separately in different files. Alex is named, and the founder is just some researcher with the surname Wesker. And all of the Wesker children are probably very similar in age. As for Albert's blood being special because it is O type, I doubt it. Although O is fairly rare, there are still a TON of people that have it. Considering Earth's population, O is pretty common.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Ouroboros spans across thousands of years and just about as many cultures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about Wesker, please.   A question about Wesker, please. Empty

Back to top Go down

A question about Wesker, please.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next