HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

do you guys think this is real?

Go down 
+9
Ghost Leader
The CG
Kino_00
NiteKrawler
RaviorStygian
ThomVD
Mass Distraction
Sargent D
jdog110997
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:17 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Sonic indeed did have horrible games in between but they have recently been making up for it. Sonic 4, Generations and Colors, people seem to be really enjoying them.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was the last good Sonic game to come out.

What people seem to be enjoying them? I haven't read any reviews or seen any score for those games, but every Sonic game recently seems to be a flop. Didn't they just release a new Mario & Sonic Special Olypics game or something too?

Spike, you need to research what you are talking about. Lately, Sonic games have been given extremely good reviews.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Sonic indeed did have horrible games in between but they have recently been making up for it. Sonic 4, Generations and Colors, people seem to be really enjoying them.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was the last good Sonic game to come out.

What people seem to be enjoying them? I haven't read any reviews or seen any score for those games, but every Sonic game recently seems to be a flop. Didn't they just release a new Mario & Sonic Special Olypics game or something too?

Spike, you need to research what you are talking about. Lately, Sonic games have been given extremely good reviews.

Yeah but they aren't as good as The Originals.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:34 am

Spike991 wrote:
Same goes with a lot of other series. Are they still ruined? Far from it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Same goes with a lot of other series. Are they still ruined? Far from it.

Are the original games ruined? Nope. Is Sonic's reputation, hell yes.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:56 pm

On the topic of Sonic the Hedgehog the only Sonic games I didn't really get into were the one where he became a 'Werehog', The Black Knight, and The Secret Ring. I enjoyed them but not like I did most of the others. I loved Sonic Heroes and how they brought back some good ole characters like with Team Chaotix. Now Shadow the Hedgehog would have been better if they hadn't given Shadow the use of guns... I rarely ever used one unless I had to in that game. But then again I was so use to them having their own moves and such that the need for a 'weapon', aside from Amy's PikoPiko Hammer, weren't necessary.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:03 pm

And didn't he have a motorcycle too in that Shadow game? Can't he run faster than that? Or skate or whatever his shoes do.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Spike991 wrote:
And didn't he have a motorcycle too in that Shadow game? Can't he run faster than that? Or skate or whatever his shoes do.

Shadow the Hedgehog has 'hover shoes'. He skates with those and matches Sonic in speed with them as well. The motorcycle was just to make him look cooler which it all did, but it just wasn't apart of the original Sonic theme. But then again, it wasn't technically 'Sonic' for that one game, it was all about Shadow and his past and learning who he was and what his purpose was as well. Complete all six endings to learn the truth.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Shadow the Hedgehog has 'hover shoes'. He skates with those and matches Sonic in speed with them as well. The motorcycle was just to make him look cooler which it all did, but it just wasn't apart of the original Sonic theme. But then again, it wasn't technically 'Sonic' for that one game, it was all about Shadow and his past and learning who he was and what his purpose was as well. Complete all six endings to learn the truth.

Haha, I'll pass on that challenge. And the idea actually seemed kinda cool. Some of these ideas for these Sonic games do seem cool on paper.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

Spike991 wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Haha, I'll pass on that challenge. And the idea actually seemed kinda cool. Some of these ideas for these Sonic games do seem cool on paper.

Actually in Shadow the Hedgehog, there are over 300 alternate endings. But if you complete it with 2 Neutral, 2 Evil, and 2 Good, you learn the truth about Shadow and his existence and that's the true final ending. And by completing in that type of order, you have to stay Neutral, Good, or Evil, through the entire game until you reach the very end. You can't inter-swap or else you receive a different type of ending. And yeah most ideas do seem great and grand on paper, that's how they come forth into reality and you find out for sure if they were or not. If they were you make more, if not you drop it and let it go. Unless you really want to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:37 pm

How the masterpiece is crystal clear on paper, but as soon as they start developing the game they develop Parkinson's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you guys think this is real?   do you guys think this is real? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

do you guys think this is real?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2