HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Leon's changing personalities

Go down 
+10
chrisredfielmusculo
Monster Mash
RebelliousQueen
Jill Sandwich
Kino_00
NiteKrawler
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
Vandal
ChrisSherry
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes or No?
Yes
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 12 ]
No
Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:26 pm

What happened to Leon anyway? Don't tell me he was experiencing trauma like Chris was. Leon on RE2 wasn't mature yet like ChrisSherry said he fell inlove to Ada that fast. That's kinda immature for me and but it's normal and I understand cause it was his first day on the Job and everything. After many years, here it comes the RE4 big changes cause he was talkative on this series a joker and a Guy who had a strong sense of humor which I liked the most again It's alright it really turns me on. Let's go to DSC. His personality on DSC we're kinda different but it's not that worst as the Degeneration. He acts like a grown man there but he is losing his personality. Where's the Leon we've known? Is he depressed? Whatever the reason, I don't know I hate his facial reactions. He look weird and I agree to others he is Jerk on Degeneration. Imagined, He got two weapons and he knows Claire don't have. The time when they're attacking by zombies why he didn't gave Claire the other gun he knows that Claire needs is He just numb about it Why he threw it to her? He is kinda selfish. After that why he didn't tell Claire about the Wilpharma Drug? I hate that part! He makes Claire look stupid! Leon where in the world are you? Yes he is changing and it's for the worst.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
It's like Leon suffers from multiple personality disorder, or Capcom, just doesn't know what kind of personality they should permanently give him.

Exactly!

@Missy, I don't think he was really a jerk in RE:D. He was just not himself at all. It was kind of like watching a new character.
Why could they have just continued his personality from RE4 or the well balanced out personality he had in Darkside.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:30 pm

I truly believe that Capcom should permanently give him the personality he had in DSC. Like I said before, it's balanced perfectly. He's not too serious, yet not too cocky. RE4 showed him to be too over-confident and a show off. It's just as worst as Degeneration.
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm

Jill Sandwich wrote:
I truly believe that Capcom should permanently give him the personality he had in DSC. Like I said before, it's balanced perfectly. He's not too serious, yet not too cocky. RE4 showed him to be too over-confident and a show off. It's just as worst as Degeneration.

I completely agree. It was very well balanced. It was perfect for him.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 am

He's not the only one whose changed. Look at Chris; he was fairly well-balanced in the first game, and now he's a single-minded killing machine. Jill has also matured a great deal. Even Wesker changed when it came to his ambitions.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:02 am

i think it was a god thing,leon in re2 was doing his job
and got carried away by his emotions,later in re4 he found sarcasm
and that "joker" attitude to tryng to forget about what hapenned
and stay commited to his mission,now i think leon is just beat up
like chris,he is just a human,and i think all of this has taken a tool
on him,and he just wants all of this to be over with

grammar
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 am

It makes sense for him to be so serious from what weve seen so far in RE6 as it seems to be a much more serious event compared to RE4 and Degeneration. His character in Degeneration was so bad it almost ruined him for me. Mainly because of him fucked up face.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
i think it was a god thing,leon in re2 was doing his job
and got carried away by his emotions,later in re4 he found sarcasm
and that "joker" attitude to tryng to forget about what hapenned
and stay commited to his mission,now i think leon is just beat up
like chris,he is just a human,and i think all of this has taken a tool
on him,and he just wants all of this to be over with

grammar

OMG you actually wrote something coherent!! lol
I agree with you musculo, you totally understood Leons changes the way I did.
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 am

Capcom don't know what to do with Leon's changing personality. I hope they fix this messed up on Leon.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 pm

Monster Mash wrote:
He's not the only one whose changed. Look at Chris; he was fairly well-balanced in the first game, and now he's a single-minded killing machine. Jill has also matured a great deal. Even Wesker changed when it came to his ambitions.

Chris is not a single-minded killing machine. He has been through a great deal stuff through the years like everyone else, if not worse.
They way he has acted in recent games actually makes sense. He thought Jill was dead and that she die to save his life... that would be hard on anyone. And now in RE6 something obviously has happened with Chris again.
Jill has mature, yes, but she still seems like Jill.
Wesker has always been crazy.

But for Leon, nothing has been mentioned, his personality change was random.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Chris is not a single-minded killing machine. He has been through a great deal stuff through the years like everyone else, if not worse.
They way he has acted in recent games actually makes sense. He thought Jill was dead and that she die to save his life... that would be hard on anyone. And now in RE6 something obviously has happened with Chris again.

god post,but i think there was an evolution
in leons personality,it looks like he went to certain stages
of learning how to deal with all the things that were hapenning to him
thats why in re2 he got carried away by his emotions,but at the same time he had an "hero"tipe of attitude,and later in his life he started to learn how to control his emotions and concentrate on getting the job done
but now,leon is just tired,like chris imo

Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:43 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

thats why in re2 he got carried away by his emotions,but at the same time he had an "hero"tipe of attitude,and later in his life he started to learn how to control his emotions and concentrate on getting the job done

Thank you. Smile

and I thought he handle his emotions rather well in RE4; then a year later in RE:D he was a different person. I know it was a serious situation at the time, but so was everything in RE4, but he still threw jokes around or something. I don't know, it just seems strange.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:48 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Thank you. Smile

and I thought he handle his emotions rather well in RE4; then a year later in RE:D he was a different person. I know it was a serious situation at the time, but so was everything in RE4, but he still threw jokes around or something. I don't know, it just seems strange.

thats the thing,he learned to control his emotions in re4
and was always joking around but later in re:d,whe see a different version of him
he looks cold and distant,because he just cant take it anywore,and thats the way whe will problably see him in resident evil 6,this is one of the reasons i think chris/leon are going to retire,or vanish frow the series after re6
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:56 pm

ChrisSherry wrote:
ChrisSherry wrote:
Monster Mash wrote:

Thank you. Smile

thats the thing,he learned to control his emotions in re4
and was always joking around but later in re:d,whe see a different version of him
he looks cold and distant,because he just cant take it anywore,and thats the way whe will problably see him in resident evil 6,this is one of the reasons i think chris/leon are going to retire,or vanish frow the series after re6

They are both strong characters. They both have decided to go on with their jobs to change the world.
Leon himself said he is going to scrub the virus from the face of the earth. I doubt either of them will quit, they are fighters.
I can understand them being tired, it's a very understandable thing. But look at Claire she has been through quite a lot in her life too.
But she seemed like herself in RE:D. In RE6, with everything that has obviously happened (he had to shoot the President.) I can see why he is like that. But to go from one extreme to another (referring to RE4 to RE:D) is quite weird. Unless like I said before, something happened that we don't know about... but, I doubt it.

Maybe the creators just didn't care about his personality in RE:D.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 pm

i doub it,first of all claire didnt went trough half of the things
that chris and leon went trough,she just turned in a pacifist,she was never
really a figther imo,she had determination but still,i think it was change

i dont think neither will quit,but they had enough

re2(leon gets carried away easly,his emotions get the best of him,has an "hero" reckless attitude)-----re4(leon learns to control his emotions,focus on just getting the job done,and has scarsm and stupid jokes has his help to not go insane)-----re:d(leon is tired,just focus on getting the job done,looks emotionless)

i think there is an evolution,but still yeah
i do think they shoudnt have made leon lose his "hero"
determineted attitude

cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 pm

i doub it,first of all claire didnt went trough half of the things
that chris and leon went trough,she just turned in a pacifist,she was never
really a figther imo,she had determination but still,i think it was change

i dont think neither will quit,but they had enough

re2(leon gets carried away easly,his emotions get the best of him,has an "hero" reckless attitude)-----re4(leon learns to control his emotions,focus on just getting the job done,and has scarsm and stupid jokes has his help to not go insane)-----re:d(leon is tired,just focus on getting the job done,looks emotionless)

i think there is an evolution,but still yeah
i do think they shoudnt have made leon lose his "hero"
determineted attitude

cheers

Many not as bad but still plainly enough. Leon and Claire shared the same nightmares from RE2 and RE:D.
Claire had to deal with Alexia, Alfred and Wesker, and she lost her new friend Steve. That is a lot to take in.
I think that makes her pretty strong, and from what we know, she is still fighting.

I am hoping for the best in RE6.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:42 pm

I didn´t mind Leon´s personality in Degeneration. To me Leon is Leon. The thing that ruined Degeneration for me was Leon´s horrid face. But Leon in Degeneration was a man on a mission. He never went through the extreme pressure and fear he faced in RE4 in RE Degeneration. In RE Degeneration he was always with people,always communicated with operatives and agents, and he had the cooperation of Claire. He had no reason to be a smartass as a defense mechanism like in RE4, he was just a man with a mission, and he handled it extremely well IMO. I´ve always liked Leon, the only horrible thing about him is his horrible Degeneration model.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:47 pm

00biohazard wrote:
I didn´t mind Leon´s personality in Degeneration. To me Leon is Leon. The thing that ruined Degeneration for me was Leon´s horrid face. But Leon in Degeneration was a man on a mission. He never went through the extreme pressure and fear he faced in RE4 in RE Degeneration. In RE Degeneration he was always with people,always communicated with operatives and agents, and he had the cooperation of Claire. He had no reason to be a smartass as a defense mechanism like in RE4, he was just a man with a mission, and he handled it extremely well IMO. I´ve always liked Leon, the only horrible thing about him is his horrible Degeneration model.
Agreed, he's a guy who's been through some tough shit and pulled through. As a result I don't think he's like to take crap from a green SRT jarhead who think's he's the boss.
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
00biohazard wrote:
Agreed, he's a guy who's been through some tough shit and pulled through. As a result I don't think he's like to take crap from a green SRT jarhead who think's he's the boss.

Pardon my ignorance, but what SRT jarhead u be talking about?
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:51 pm

00biohazard wrote:
lyfesArcanum wrote:
00biohazard wrote:

Pardon my ignorance, but what SRT jarhead u be talking about?
Greg Glenn. Angela's squadmate.
Back to top Go down
Roy (DJ)
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Roy (DJ)

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:52 pm

I prefer Leon´s personality in RE DC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon's changing personalities    Leon's changing personalities  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon's changing personalities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2