Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode

Go down 
+4
chrisredfielmusculo
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
Vandal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:40 pm

Apparently, Mercenaries was confirmed for Resident Evil 6, but the all addictive Raid Mode that was introduced in Resident Evil: Revelations hasn't been mentioned yet. There are certain aspects in each game type that makes them unique in their own right, but through playing Raid Mode, I've grown to like it more that Mercenaries.

Raid Mode has a level up system, the option to choose which weapons you want and upgrade them, no time limit, and unique rare weapons to find along each map. Adding Raid Mode to Resident Evil 6 would only be a step in the right direction for online gameplay, unlike Resident Evil 5's horrible and virtually unplayable Verses Mode.

So, would you like to see Raid Mode in Resident Evil 6?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 am

I vote for Raid Mode to replace Versus. I never bought that damn DLC because it just seemed so... lame.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:17 am

Mercenaries is becoming an RE tradition, so I wouldnt mind if we have both. Why not.

Last edited by weskersbarber on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

i would like to see bouth,i think its a good ideia
to ad raids mode in resident evil 6,even too i never played
it,it does sound like a god feature
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:28 am

I just saw Raid mode and looks interesting. It looks like mercenaries without time limits and seems much longer. So I wouldn't mind seeing this mode in 6 instead of that dreadful versus. Plus, I would also love another game mode like Lost in Nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:46 am

Well Lost in Nightmares was just a DLC add on for the story, maybe we might get something along the lines of that in the actual game.

And yes, I wouldn't mind if there were both game types in 6 either, as long as they include Raid Mode, I'll be happy, because I really do like Mercenaries. It's just not as fun as Raid. If they thought Verses was such a good idea then something is seriously wrong with the development team at Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 am

Mercy wrote:
Well Lost in Nightmares was just a DLC add on for the story, maybe we might get something along the lines of that in the actual game.

And yes, I wouldn't mind if there were both game types in 6 either, as long as they include Raid Mode, I'll be happy, because I really do like Mercenaries. It's just not as fun as Raid. If they thought Verses was such a good idea then something is seriously wrong with the development team at Capcom.

You're right it's just dlc. My mistake lol. And yes, I don't know what Capcom was thinking making that crap.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:48 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
Mercenaries is becoming an RE tradition, so I wouldnt mind if we have both. Why not.
i would actually say that Mercenaries is already a tradition since they have been doing it since RE3
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 pm

I still dont even know what you do in Raid Mode so I'am indifferent on this topic. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Sargent D wrote:
I still dont even know what you do in Raid Mode so I'am indifferent on this topic. lol
Raid Mode is like Pokemon for Resident Evil. It's just your Pokemon are guns. And the other Pokemon you fight are monsters. The objective is to use your Pokemon to kill other Pokemon and you level up and add perks to your Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Mercy wrote:
Raid Mode is like Pokemon for Resident Evil. It's just your Pokemon are guns. And the other Pokemon you fight are monsters. The objective is to use your Pokemon to kill other Pokemon and you level up and add perks to your Pokemon.
Sounds strange but i'll give it a try when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:18 am

Incompetent Barry wrote:
weskersbarber wrote:
i would actually say that Mercenaries is already a tradition since they have been doing it since RE3
RE3 Mercenaries was way different to the one we have now. Besides, we have had other minigames in between too.

Sargent D wrote:
Mercy wrote:
Sounds strange but i'll give it a try when it comes out.
Raid Mode is awesome. Still trying to unlock all the stages but I'm really liking it.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:52 am

Mass, when you get to the Ghost Ship and advance to the trench, shit gets real, and Raid becomes way addictive.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:59 am

http://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb13/blog/2012/04/11/resident_evil_6:_pre-order_bonus_mercenaries_maps_detailed

So I have to pre-order RE6 from 3 different sources to get access to all maps ? Who the hell came up with this idea..
Unless you can buy them afterwards from ie PSNetwork ofc.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:03 am

Mercy wrote:
Mass, when you get to the Ghost Ship and advance to the trench, shit gets real, and Raid becomes way addictive.
It is already very addictive Very Happy

Kino_00 wrote:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/mikeeb13/blog/2012/04/11/resident_evil_6:_pre-order_bonus_mercenaries_maps_detailed

So I have to pre-order RE6 from 3 different sources to get access to all maps ? Who the hell came up with this idea..
I'm guessing they will all be bundled as one pack here, just like the weapon packs for ORC.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

Kino_00 wrote:

Yeah, it would be easier to just buy them online afterwards. Unless you want to dish out $180 for three copies of the same game, and chances are they're going to have a second iteration of the game anyway, like Special Gold Arcade Limited Call of War Edition.
Back to top Go down
Kino_00
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Kino_00

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:11 am

Mercy wrote:
Yeah, it would be easier to just buy them online afterwards. Unless you want to dish out $180 for three copies of the same game, and chances are they're going to have a second iteration of the game anyway, like Special Gold Arcade Limited Call of War Edition.

Even tho $180 would go for good cause (Capcom) I guess I'll pass and wait for maps to come out as DLC :X
Going to pre-order it from Gamestop as it's located nearby.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/04/11/japan-exclusive-re6-platinum-edition-priced-at-1240-includes-leather-jacket/
Who wants Leon's jacket ? Just $1,240 !
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 11:18 am

Kino_00 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Even tho $180 would go for good cause (Capcom) I guess I'll pass and wait for maps to come out as DLC :X
Going to pre-order it from Gamestop as it's located nearby.

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2012/04/11/japan-exclusive-re6-platinum-edition-priced-at-1240-includes-leather-jacket/
Yeah you have to think about your own wallet sometimes.

And as much as I think owning Leon's jacket is cool, I would never wear it. $1240 jacket is like wearing a diamond studded vest.

@Mass, You'll understand when you get there. It's so epic. It's legendary.
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Sargent D wrote:

if you have played Gears 3 then you know what it is
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Incompetent Barry wrote:
Sargent D wrote:

if you have played Gears 3 then you know what it is

None of Gears 3's game types is like Raid. Not even Horde.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Kino_00 wrote:
I wonder how many sad sad people accually bought that.....wow. -.-
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:24 am

I'm fairly certain nobody bought that with dollars. That is the price converted from yens so who knows what it would actually cost in the states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode   Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 6: Raid Mode
Page 1 of 1