Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New RE6 Trailer Released

Go down 
+15
Vandal
ChrisSherry
chrisredfielmusculo
PAULSAMSON
RebelliousQueen
Chris Redfield
Jill Sandwich
ThomVD
weskersbarber
Madame Wesker
00biohazard
Kino_00
chrisredfield84
Methsia
Sargent D
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I liked the first trailer better. The music wasn't as good, there was no gameplay, I liked the new reveals, but Wesker Jr.? Really? Why did that have to keep that a secret until now?

You know, I feel weird about the Wesker Jr idea...if someone, (after all of that debate that went on 3 years ago about Wesker being dead for real and never coming back), would have told me that there was going to be a Wesker Jr, I would have been very nerd/angry, but for some reason I don't reject that idea too much right now

Surprisingly I don't have a problem with it either, but why did they keep that such a big secret? When Ada said "Wesker Jr." I almost laughed. It was a pretty lame reveal compared to Ada and Sherry.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Just saw this on Facebook! It looks so AWESOME!!!
Can't wait! And Sherry's finally appeared! Very Happy And who is this Wesker Junior? Smile

I'd love to see Rebecca and Billy too, but guess they won't be appearing in RE6 :/
Back to top Go down
ChrisSherry
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
ChrisSherry

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 pm

PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:
I liked the first trailer better. The music wasn't as good, there was no gameplay, I liked the new reveals, but Wesker Jr.? Really? Why did that have to keep that a secret until now?

You know, I feel weird about the Wesker Jr idea...if someone, (after all of that debate that went on 3 years ago about Wesker being dead for real and never coming back), would have told me that there was going to be a Wesker Jr, I would have been very nerd/angry, but for some reason I don't reject that idea too much right now

They had to have 'Wesker' in the game in some way. Wink
Back to top Go down
00biohazard
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
00biohazard

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Mercy wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Surprisingly I don't have a problem with it either, but why did they keep that such a big secret? When Ada said "Wesker Jr." I almost laughed. It was a pretty lame reveal compared to Ada and Sherry.

Why the hell was it lame? it was a pretty huge ass reveal, I was surprised. And they had revealed sherry was in the game a day previous. I really was not surprised with Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:23 pm

Does anyone else know that the game is now coming out on 10/2 instead of 11/20? Just thought I throw that out there. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Does anyone else know that the game is now coming out on 10/2 instead of 11/20? Just thought I throw that out there. lol
I heard about that. It's more earlier now than before. This trailer really surprised me. Its really shocking, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I heard about that. It's more earlier now than before. This trailer really surprised me. Its really shocking, I thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown
I didn't really have a reaction to be honest lol. It was too early in the morning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RebelliousQueen
Government Official
Government Official
RebelliousQueen

Playstation Network Soulful-Decoder8
Steam : Missy Claire Gaming

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:44 pm

Sargent D wrote:
Miss Claire Redfield wrote:
I didn't really have a reaction to be honest lol. It was too early in the morning. Laughing
Maybe your reaction is like this Laughing
New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 Smiley_blank_stare_sticker-p217597474776660941qjcl_400
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilforums.forumotion.com
Madame Wesker
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Madame Wesker

Playstation Network Madame.wesker

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

chrisredfielmusculo wrote:
me seing the trailer

New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 Watermark

after i saw it

New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 Tumblr_lypqxg82M51ro9fdao2_400

thats how fuckyng god that was

Lol! Me too!!
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:00 am

00biohazard wrote:
Mercy wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
Mercy wrote:

Why the hell was it lame? it was a pretty huge ass reveal, I was surprised. And they had revealed sherry was in the game a day previous. I really was not surprised with Sherry.
Of course Wesker Jr. would be a surprise seeing as no one even knew Wesker had a child; I wasn't keeping up the day prior, so it was nice for me. I just thought in my mind that "Son of Wesker" was kind of desperate.
Back to top Go down
RingoSparkle
Cerberus
Cerberus
RingoSparkle

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:16 am

It's interesting how Leon has aged but Ada still looks so young Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:39 am

Albert had a son? lol wut? And we might finally see Chris kick the ever loving shit out of Leon. Because if they fought for real, he would. Too bad Capcom jerks it all the time to Leon so I am sure they would write it so Leon won, even though it would make no sense.

Also, I'm not sure that is Ada. I don't think it is.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:50 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Albert had a son? lol wut? And we might finally see Chris kick the ever loving shit out of Leon. Because if they fought for real, he would. Too bad Capcom jerks it all the time to Leon so I am sure they would write it so Leon won, even though it would make no sense.

biceps lover

NiteKrawler wrote:
Also, I'm not sure that is Ada. I don't think it is.

well, I was sure Sherry was Ashley and then I was sure that Jake Muller was Steve, so I won't say anything this time
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:05 am

There is new info on 'Ada' in the RE6 discussion thread.

Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:07 am

Methsia wrote:
There is new info on 'Ada' in the RE6 discussion thread.

Which I'm sure contains some spoilers, so I don't know...

Btw: MBJ is up, please watch when you have the time
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah actually. Don't go in there.

Yeah I will watch it soon. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:58 am

HEY GUYS! I found a new Demo gameplay. It's Leon on a subway. Where we first saw the cool-slide-then-shoot move. But the guys making the commentary speaks japanese.

Here it is. Very Happy

Here is another one, It's Jake and Sherry meeting Leon and Helena.

Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:39 am

Thanks for putting those up. I seen them earlier but was too lazy to watch them. lol
Back to top Go down
SWITCHMYND
Hunter
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 am

Badass oh I have goosebumps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RE6 Trailer Released   New RE6 Trailer Released - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RE6 Trailer Released
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2