Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Hi everyone

Go down 
+11
PAULSAMSON
Spike991
Sargent D
leonskennedy232
DeadlyGenetics
RebelliousQueen
Mass Distraction
ThomVD
Vandal
Methsia
CaptH0wdy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Hi everyone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 am

Yeah just think about it. REmake, REmake2, REmake3, REmakeCV. All the same as REmake. If they would release that in one package on whichever console I would die from happiness Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:39 am

I would explode Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 am

Whoa whoa whoa, let's not get carried away here Very Happy I hate to be the pessimist but we should be happy if we ever even got that remake of 2. Making a full remake of RE2 that would be faithful to the original on todays consoles would be a time consuming and pricy project. It wouldn't be as "easy" as remaking RE1 either, as RE2 is infinitely bigger game than that. Even if they started making one now we propably wouldn't see it before the next generation of consoles.

Besides, why on earth would we even need a remake of CV as we already have a HD upgraded version of it and the game looks fine as is? Not in a long while.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 am

We were just dreaming Mass Very Happy

Of course it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 am

Mass shattered my dreams Sad
just kidding Razz
Yeah I know it would be a big project but Capcom has the resources, the drive and the money to make it happen.
I'm just wondering, do you think they are just getting there bigger titles out the way first like RE6 etc before releasing or even starting a RE2 REmake ?
I mean maybe they are just keeping it in there arsenal in case the RE series ever comes to a stand still and people begin going off it.
Then they can go on the comeback with such an amazing release then get there fans back and start more games.

Either that or they are bringing one out soon, maybe just teasing us with the HD reports and spinoffs involving RE2

Another theory could be that Capcom are just to afraid to remake such a master piece in case they ruin it and cant get it back to its once true glory and further the experience.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:07 am

Mcghie wrote:
Another theory could be that Capcom are just to afraid to remake such a master piece in case they ruin it and cant get it back to its once true glory and further the experience.

I think that this is true. Same reason why they don't remake FFVII I think.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:09 am

If this be the case I wish developers would just tell us this and at least clear the air
instead of having us begging for years and just hoping one day on the developers page
it says Resident evil 2 remake in development.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 am

Mcghie wrote:
What if they're just afraid it would not be a big enough hit? They could make it a limited edition but that means Japan only sales, just like was with the 15th anniversary collection.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
What if they're just afraid it would not be a big enough hit? They could make it a limited edition but that means Japan only sales, just like was with the 15th anniversary collection.

That could also be tied into them being a little afraid to remake it.
Capcom has announced numerous times though that they would love to remake it, so I dont know why they dont just go ahead with it.
Yeah they could release it as special edition but this time make it international.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:26 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

That could also be tied into them being a little afraid to remake it.
Capcom has announced numerous times though that they would love to remake it, so I dont know why they dont just go ahead with it.
Yeah they could release it as special edition but this time make it international.
No, my point is that they won't make it because the international market for it would be relatively small. Today it's either making indie games for small profit or big budget AAA titles that either cash in or flop completely. The reason the special editions of the old games were only released in Japan was simple: the international market would be too small to make enough profit meaning it would have to be a limited release thus making the time and money spent on the game worthless on a business standpoint.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 am

Yeah I know what you mean, but the international response on the limited edition was enormous.
People where actually resorting just importing a copy of it.
I cant see the UK getting any new releases direct anymore though.
The only place that sells games now is shops like ASDA, Tesco and HMV
(ASDA and tesco are like Wall marts, that mainly specialize in grocery's not games and electronics) and HMV is a shop that specializes in music and media.
These shops are to blame for the liquidation of game merchandisers such as GAME and gamestation.
They where bringing new releases out for cheaper than these game retailers, but they dont havea wide selection of games and only get brand new releases. Now it is very hard to get a copy of any new title as they are always sold out.
They have fucked up a perfectly good games retailer for there own greed.
Im so angry at the situation right now, they are a supermarket chain.
They do not need the revenue from the games industry.
Thats why we have specific stores that merchant in specific things.
These supermarket chains are trying to take over all businesses, but ASDA is part of the Wall mart family so I should have seen this coming :/

On the flip side, I think Gamestop is going to buy over game so we will once again have gaming trader.
Back to top Go down
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CaptH0wdy

Playstation Network xCaptH0wdyx

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:38 am

I would be happy if they just redid the graphics and left the old dialog over it. Could you see it? Ada's death scene... when Leon was like "ADAAA!!" then fell to his knees and pounded the ground with his fists. It was super cheesy but it would be epic. An instant HUGE hit. lol I would buy it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:07 am

CaptH0wdy wrote:
I would be happy if they just redid the graphics and left the old dialog over it. Could you see it? Ada's death scene... when Leon was like "ADAAA!!" then fell to his knees and pounded the ground with his fists. It was super cheesy but it would be epic. An instant HUGE hit. lol I would buy it.
That... propably wouldn't work. They'd do better with new voice track like in REmake and if they ever did such a thing as RE2 remake they'd propably add stuff to it like they did with the first one.

@Mcghie: Wow. I'm glad that all the game retailers here are mostly small stores with websites where you can buy their stuff. All the games in supermarkets and such are so horribly overpriced that mostly everyone goes for the small retailers. By the way, Game has already been saved by OpCapita Very Happy Here's an article on that: [link]
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

@Mcghie: Wow. I'm glad that all the game retailers here are mostly small stores with websites where you can buy their stuff. All the games in supermarkets and such are so horribly overpriced that mostly everyone goes for the small retailers. By the way, Game has already been saved by OpCapita Very Happy Here's an article on that: [link]

Yeah I know they have been bailed out but as it stands just now is that they have lost
there trading with Nintendo and a good number of game company's will not trade with GAME.
They also have shut down most of there stores and have and will not be getting new release in again, or until the company gains stability again.
Either way it's not good just now, they might bounce back.
One can only hope so because I hate buying online because I live in the city, I can just walk to GAME and purchase my game, no hassle involved Razz
Back to top Go down
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CaptH0wdy

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:30 pm

I wouldn't want them to change much. They really wouldn't have to. Better voice overs with better graphics would do it, but you know they wont just do that. I worry that they'll try to add too much it. I would like to see it with the new over the shoulder view and being able to run and shoot. Newer gaming features would be a nice upgrade, I just don't want them changing the story up.
Back to top Go down
S.Winters
Hunter
Hunter
S.Winters

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

I love RE2, myself. I'm pretty sure it was the first I played when I was younger.

You'll have to see my sig that I'm making for another member. It's got all sorts of important RE2 stuff. I have yet to finish it.

Procrastinators unite tomorrow.... ^-^;

But anyway, Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:25 am

CaptH0wdy wrote:
I wouldn't want them to change much. They really wouldn't have to. Better voice overs with better graphics would do it, but you know they wont just do that. I worry that they'll try to add too much it. I would like to see it with the new over the shoulder view and being able to run and shoot. Newer gaming features would be a nice upgrade, I just don't want them changing the story up.
If they remade RE2 with the OTS view... you wouldn't believe how much hate they would get. If they ever make it, it's most likely going to be in the same style as REmake.
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:24 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
CaptH0wdy wrote:
If they remade RE2 with the OTS view... you wouldn't believe how much hate they would get. If they ever make it, it's most likely going to be in the same style as REmake.

I agree. If an RE2 remake gets the OTS view, Capcom would never hear the end of it. Hell even I wouldn't want that. It just wouldn't look right for RE2. Anyway, welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay. RE2 is my all-time favorite and I'm glad that you too want to see RE2 remade Very Happy. Second thought, maybe Capcom could remake the others as a collection set. That would be really nice.
Back to top Go down
CaptH0wdy
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
CaptH0wdy

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 1:49 pm

I dunno, I haven't seen a game with a fixed view in awhile. Either way I wouldn't mind. I don't know if they'll ever do it. I always hear rumors about the RE2 remake, but until Capcom makes it official I guess we can just sit here and speculate. After taking a hit with ORC I hope Capcom steps it up with RE6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Important Announcements :: Introductions-
Jump to: