Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
If You Were Spencer... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
If You Were Spencer... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
If You Were Spencer... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
If You Were Spencer... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
If You Were Spencer... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
If You Were Spencer... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
If You Were Spencer... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

If You Were Spencer...

Go down 
+10
Spike991
Incompetent Barry
McShowtime
Monster Mash
weskersbarber
Mass Distraction
TeRoR KiD
chrisredfielmusculo
DeadlyGenetics
NiteKrawler
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

If You Were Spencer... Empty
PostSubject: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:02 am

So if you were the head of Umbrella and you could make one BOW, what would it be? It doesn't have to be an existing one, you can make one up if you'd like. It can be T/G/T-V/Plagas/Whatever. What would be the base for it? Frog to Hunter for example. What would be its strengths and weaknesses. Just try not to make some ultimate thing that is immortal. That could be boring.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:33 am

Ahhh the right to play God? Well now I would rather enjoy making something with a Horse base. Possibly try using the G-Virus on it and see how it would turn out. If it went the way I'd be wanting it to I would expect it to possibly grow in size a bit and for it to be more agile. And maybe the body to get hard like a shell almost but if it took enough damage it would be possible to break through and end its' life. Its' sight would be keener along with its' hearing but sense of smell would diminish over time so if it can't hear or see you it might not find you.

I would call it 'Lure' because it would appear almost normal until you got up close to it or it just started to attack you. You wouldn't be able to tell too much of a difference until you tried to kill it what with the body being harder and it being fairly fast.

It would most likely lash out with usual horse reactions during fights; rearing, kicking, snorting loudly, and possibly ram at you with it's head in an attempt to knock you over. Biting too, enabling it to take a good chunk out if it succeeded. But most of it's attacks could possibly be easily dodged. For example, if 'Lure' chose to rear, you would have a moment to either jump or roll out of the way before it would come back down on you. It would be fast when coming at you but when attacking it'd be slightly slower.

Lure would also most likely be in groups of 3 or more as some of it's original instinct would remain intact. One alone could present a challenge but nothing compared to two of them. It can also 'signal' other Lures to it with a very loud knicker. Due to how sensitive their hearing would be, it would be possible for other Lures to hear the knicker for up to a 5 mile radius, drawing them in. They will also eat their wounded and dead.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfielmusculo
Licker
Licker

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:20 am

i would make a cross with a licker,a tyrant and a hunter
i would call it lickyt
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:30 am

A BOW hippopotamus that is infected with a strong strain of the G-Virus.

I see it looking a bit like a triceratops with a huge jaw that can eat you with one foul bite by the time It fully evolves.

I would call it Horny lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 am

I would totally continue with DG's idea and create the Four Horses of the Apocalypse.

War, Famine, Pestilence and Death, each being a kind of a boss character. War (reddish) would be just an upgraded version of DG's "Lure", being stronger and tougher to kill. Famine (black) would be a starved looking horse accompanied by a plethera of infected locusts (totally ripped this idea from RDR) that live inside its body (not from RDR). Pestilence (originally white) would be my test subject on how far you can take the virus tests and would most likely be mutated almost beyond recognition. Death would have to be the toughest to kill by being made resilient to damage using the best virus strain determined by the tests with Pestilence. I'd also combine Death with a scorpion to give it a scythe like tail and tough hide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 am

The bat in Zero so it could fly, crossed with a licker so it could lick people from long range, Bandersnatch so it could grab people from long range, crossed with a reaper from RE5 the ones that can kill instantly. That would be quality.
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would totally continue with DG's idea and create the Four Horses of the Apocalypse.

War, Famine, Pestilence and Death, each being a kind of a boss character. War (reddish) would be just an upgraded version of DG's "Lure", being stronger and tougher to kill. Famine (black) would be a starved looking horse accompanied by a plethera of infected locusts (totally ripped this idea from RDR) that live inside its body (not from RDR). Pestilence (originally white) would be my test subject on how far you can take the virus tests and would most likely be mutated almost beyond recognition. Death would have to be the toughest to kill by being made resilient to damage using the best virus strain determined by the tests with Pestilence. I'd also combine Death with a scorpion to give it a scythe like tail and tough hide.

That is actually a pretty cool idea too. We should totally just combine right now and make this happen. I've always wanted a ranch with horses. Mutated horses would be even better! I can plan world domination from the stables.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:03 am

I think calcified bone-like creatures would be cool. Basically, they would remain completely still, sometimes lying among real skeletons or posing as a corpse. Then when someone comes near, they would spring up and attack. A variant to this could be a bone-like spider that would wait high up, and then attack when something walked under it.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
That is actually a pretty cool idea too. We should totally just combine right now and make this happen. I've always wanted a ranch with horses. Mutated horses would be even better! I can plan world domination from the stables.
We would make the best mad scientists with this. I call dibs on Pestilence.

Monster Mash wrote:
I think calcified bone-like creatures would be cool. Basically, they would remain completely still, sometimes lying among real skeletons or posing as a corpse. Then when someone comes near, they would spring up and attack. A variant to this could be a bone-like spider that would wait high up, and then attack when something walked under it.
Ooh, those would be cool. I especially like the spider idea.

Reminded me of Zombie Dragon from Disgaea, those were my favorite monster characters.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ooh, those would be cool. I especially like the spider idea.

Reminded me of Zombie Dragon from Disgaea, those were my favorite monster characters.
Spoiler:

When I envisioned these creatures, I was thinking in large part about the things in my signature, as well as some other creatures designed by the same artist.

That's a cool dragon design, I hadn't seen it before.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Can you link to those creatures? I already envisioned that bone spider in my head but I'd like to see other such stuff.

Disgaea really has some cool monster designs. My favorite dragon from those games would still be Great Wyrm.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Can you link to those creatures? I already envisioned that bone spider in my head but I'd like to see other such stuff.

Disgaea really has some cool monster designs. My favorite dragon from those games would still be Great Wyrm.
Spoiler:

Here are some. Just google Zdzislaw Beksinski for a whole bunch of them:

If You Were Spencer... 2130276666_673db5bab0_o

If You Were Spencer... Zdzislawbeksinski

If You Were Spencer... Zdzislaw-beksinski-untitled-painting-3

If You Were Spencer... Tumblr_lns0i8M5RT1qbcporo1_1280

If You Were Spencer... Zdzislaw+Beksinski5

This one might go well with your horseman idea:
If You Were Spencer... Zdzislaw_beksinski

If You Were Spencer... 9806e8129d623fde75928b3f76dba9f4
Back to top Go down
DeadlyGenetics
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
DeadlyGenetics

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Oh yeah I can see this going places, I can see people fleeing by the masses right now in fear. Maybe if my "Lures" were capable of breeding too... Little mini Lures! And if one of the Four Hoursemen Horses should die we can make another one from a Lure foal. That would be awesome!

Monster Mash wrote:

Those would be cool. Talk about watching your step and looking over your shoulder every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:07 am

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
DeadlyGenetics wrote:

Oh yeah I can see this going places, I can see people fleeing by the masses right now in fear. Maybe if my "Lures" were capable of breeding too... Little mini Lures! And if one of the Four Hoursemen Horses should die we can make another one from a Lure foal. That would be awesome!
The infinite possibilities! And... the right to be a god.

@Monster: I was thinking the same thing when I saw the horse Very Happy Hmm... Maybe we could combine one with a tyrant that would be connected to its back... I'll call it Conquest.
Back to top Go down
McShowtime
Cerberus
Cerberus
McShowtime

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Rather than a specific monster, I'd do a single viral proccessing with various beasts. The process in question is how Umbrella made the T-103 Tyrant, but you repeat the process on, well anything, really XD. For those who played ORC and faced one of those T-103, imagine the same process on a bear, or a tiger, or a praying mantis, sounds hardcore to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Incompetent Barry
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Incompetent Barry

Playstation Network DaredBlueHawk

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 pm

DeadlyGenetics wrote:
Ahhh the right to play God? Well now I would rather enjoy making something with a Horse base. Possibly try using the G-Virus on it and see how it would turn out. If it went the way I'd be wanting it to I would expect it to possibly grow in size a bit and for it to be more agile. And maybe the body to get hard like a shell almost but if it took enough damage it would be possible to break through and end its' life. Its' sight would be keener along with its' hearing but sense of smell would diminish over time so if it can't hear or see you it might not find you.

I would call it 'Lure' because it would appear almost normal until you got up close to it or it just started to attack you. You wouldn't be able to tell too much of a difference until you tried to kill it what with the body being harder and it being fairly fast.

It would most likely lash out with usual horse reactions during fights; rearing, kicking, snorting loudly, and possibly ram at you with it's head in an attempt to knock you over. Biting too, enabling it to take a good chunk out if it succeeded. But most of it's attacks could possibly be easily dodged. For example, if 'Lure' chose to rear, you would have a moment to either jump or roll out of the way before it would come back down on you. It would be fast when coming at you but when attacking it'd be slightly slower.

Lure would also most likely be in groups of 3 or more as some of it's original instinct would remain intact. One alone could present a challenge but nothing compared to two of them. It can also 'signal' other Lures to it with a very loud knicker. Due to how sensitive their hearing would be, it would be possible for other Lures to hear the knicker for up to a 5 mile radius, drawing them in. They will also eat their wounded and dead.

I would tame that shit and make it my bitch.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 pm

McShowtime wrote:
praying mantis, sounds hardcore to me Smile

I like it!

I'd like a Praying Mantis T infected enemy.

Or a lady bug.

Or just an all bug cast. That'd be interesting, for all the T infected enemies in one game to mainly consist of insects.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Monster Mash, those pics are so cool dude. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Spike991 wrote:
That'd be interesting, for all the T infected enemies in one game to mainly consist of insects.
We already have a game whose enemies mostly consist of sea creatures so why not. That'd be interesting. Throw in those skeletal enemies mentioned by Monster and it'd be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
That'd be interesting, for all the T infected enemies in one game to mainly consist of insects.
We already have a game whose enemies mostly consist of sea creatures so why not. That'd be interesting. Throw in those skeletal enemies mentioned by Monster and it'd be pretty awesome.

Which game was that, RER?

And IDK about the skeletal thing, but just a vast insect thing. Remember Honey I Shrunk The Kids, kinda like when they were in their back yard.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

Which game was that, RER?

And IDK about the skeletal thing, but just a vast insect thing. Remember Honey I Shrunk The Kids, kinda like when they were in their back yard.
Yes, RER. Well, Monster mentioned a huge skeletal spider so that would fit fairly well with your idea.
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:40 pm

I would get Alex and Albert to work together.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 pm

Methsia wrote:
I would get Alex and Albert to work together.

Bitch please, Albert is dead. Wink

Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Oh, is he?

So is Spencer.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Methsia wrote:
Oh, is he?

So is Spencer.

Yeah, well...

I forgot what thread this was about. Smile

I wonder if they've actually met. They were both in the Information Department at one point. I don't remember if it was at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You Were Spencer...   If You Were Spencer... Empty

Back to top Go down

If You Were Spencer...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: