HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos Empty
PostSubject: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

what are your highest scores and kill combos on re4 mercenaries?

i just got 86960 with hunk on castle with a kill combo of 87
i just got 102480 with ada on castle with a kill combo of 65.
my highest is with hunk, i got 134510 on village with a kill combo of 68.

decent scores in my book but what are your higest ?? Smile
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:23 am

Dude , there is already a thread to discuss mercenaries.

http://www.residentevilforums.net/t2827-mercenaries-thread?highlight=Mercenaries

Those are good scores but all that matters to me that i unlocked the handcannon with required scores.I remember breaking the 100000 mark with hunk.

In RE 5 , i scored a 100000 on almost all stages with chris STARS. But did not continue as i found the mode to be monotonous exercise. No
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:50 am

Damn...I don't remember. I think it was at least 120,000 on the Castle with Wesker. That's the best I can think of at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
chrisredfield84
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
chrisredfield84

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
Damn...I don't remember. I think it was at least 120,000 on the Castle with Wesker. That's the best I can think of at the moment though.

I remember you having 3DS. How is mercenaries 3DS different from RE 5? I guess map is different to start with. But is it better than RE 5 and RE 5 Mercenaries reunion?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:49 am

chrisredfield84 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:

I remember you having 3DS. How is mercenaries 3DS different from RE 5? I guess map is different to start with. But is it better than RE 5 and RE 5 Mercenaries reunion?

Better? Hell yes. I mean other than the fact that it's on a handheld it's definately much better.

A lot of the levels from like RE5, are smaller in Mercs3D. Just little, tiny sections discreetly removed. I guess it couldn't handle all that.

But it's got a good character selection, some good levels, and really what takes the cake for me, is how well it plays.

I think the controls for RE are basically at such a highpoint. Mercs3D and RER both. Soon enough we'll get a taste of these pinnacle controls in ORC & RE6, it seems like.

I mean, I still want it to play like RE, and the controls are just that, but also with some very nice little additions, that have mostly shown up in previous games anyway.

But yeah, I really like both 3DS RE games. Wink
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 am

Spike991 wrote:
it's got a good character selection
I agree with everything you said expect that. 8 characters and their alternate costumes is way too low a number for a minigame made into an acutal game. Even the Raid mode in Revelations has more characters in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
it's got a good character selection
I agree with everything you said expect that. 8 characters and their alternate costumes is way too low a number for a minigame made into an acutal game. Even the Raid mode in Revelations has more characters in it.

You know what I mean. Besides I wasn't talking about the quantity, but quality of characters.

I love having HUNK and Krauser, and no Sheva.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:14 am

Personally I would've liked to have both Leon and Sheva in that game. Maybe even some additions from Operation: Mad Jackal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos   re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos Empty

Back to top Go down

re4 mercenaries high scores and kill combos
Page 1 of 1