HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.

Go down 
+2
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. Empty
PostSubject: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 am

Eager to get your hands on the demo of Resident Evil 6? Then you'll have to get another game for it. Capcom's new Dragon's Dogma will feature a token that allows you to play an early release demo of the upcoming game. The demo will be available for 360 on July 3rd and for PS3 owners 60 days later. No word yet on a possibility to get it on PC but it's most likely coming. The same demo might be available for everyone else at this year's E3.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever wanted to play the unreleased version of the original Resident Evil on GameBoy Color? Me neither. Well, now some unnamed collector claims he has the only known copy of the nearly finished game. He promises to release the game to public through a ROM but here's the kicker: he demands 2000 dollars in donations in order to do so. He has already gathered 1600 dollars and I'm left thinking how on earth can people be so dumb to actually believe what he says. There's no picture proof he even has it and in the end this just smells like a huge scam. Hopefully Capcom sues his ass.

Little trivia on the port:
The game was already almost fully developed but Capcom dropped the project because the game just didn't work too well on the old handheld. Later the GBC project was turned into a completely different game, Resident Evil Gaiden, and Resident Evil's portable version didn't see the light of day until the release of Deadly Silence on the DS.

Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. Gbc2

[source]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORC to have DLC while Revelations will be left out of the recent boom of DLC market. Sargent D already posted this achievement list for the upcoming "Echo Six Expansion Pack" which will basically give us the Spec-Ops side of the story. While ORC is already having all these weapon/costume/campaign packs coming up, Capcom's Christian Svensson has stated that there will be no DLC of any kind coming for Revelations.

His exact quote on [Capcom forums] was:
"The game would have needed to have had the hooks built into it to accept future DLC. That is not the case."

For Sarge's thread, click [here].

For anyone interested in Revelation's success on it's initial launch, you should check the UK top 40 entertainment software list found [here]. Seems like the game's doing rather well, jumping to the 6th place on this weekly chart.

Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. Chart_10

Official Damnation news are soon to come! The people at Biohaze have inquired Sony about the movie's production and they got this to say:

Quote :
The film production of " BIOHAZARD DAMNATION " is going smoothly,
and we are hoping that we can provide the exciting film.
We will place information in the website soon, so kindly please wait for a while.

[source]

[Damnation Website]

A couple of links before I wrap this up:

Capcom releases official Resident Evil 6 screenshots, check them [here].

This guy is looking for help with his Resident Evil webzine: [link]

...and just to tease Spike, here's a European release trailer for the Revelations bundle:
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:01 am

Well luckily I had planned to buy dragons dogma anyway ;D also those achievements.....kill 5 tyrants.....i like where this is going
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Never heard of Dragon's Dogma before this but it looks like I am buying it :3 I remember playing the demo to RE5 loads of time. Good times 8D
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 pm

So you buy the demo for $60 and you get a free game?
Back to top Go down
Chelichan
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
Chelichan

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 pm

Yup. Basically it's a way for people to buy a game that nobodies heard of just so that die hard Resident Evil fans can get a little glimpse of RE6. Smooth Move Capcom. Still love you though :3
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Chelichan wrote:
Yup. Basically it's a way for people to buy a game that nobodies heard of just so that die hard Resident Evil fans can get a little glimpse of RE6. Smooth Move Capcom. Still love you though :3

No Capcom. Just no. If you spent a buttload of money on producing a game and just realized that it was a bad investment, don't tack on your star child big boy title on it to scrape up some sales. I refuse to buy a game that I had no intention of buying otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 pm

I do hope we can all get that demo, even if it was after E3.

Not going to blame Capcom for this one as I think it was a brilliant marketing ploy. It's not that Dragon's Dogma would be a bad game but a completely new title often gets trampled by big name titles coming up from every corner. They're not the first ones to do this anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah this is just a way to get people to buy this game. Capcom sure loves za moneyzzz. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm pretty sure there is already a gameboy rom of the un finished re
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Remember Crackdown? Halo 3 beta anyone? On top of that Crackdown was a pretty kick ass game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 5:07 am

Yeah, it's pretty much a way bump low profile releases. Pretty common in game industry.

PAULSAMSON wrote:
I'm pretty sure there is already a gameboy rom of the un finished re
If I remember correctly, that ROM was horribly unfinished.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Still I don't want to buy a game I never had the intention of buying just to demo Resident Evil 6. I wouldnt mind spending a couple of bucks but $60? Mind as well just get the actual game.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm

It's not like you have to buy the game. I won't, because it's not something I usually play. Nice bonus for those who do. I'm still quite certain that there's going to be another demo for it later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.   Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news. Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a RE6 demo? That and much more on today's Resident Evil news.
Page 1 of 1