Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Krauser Or Hunk?

Go down 
+12
Mass Distraction
Mcghie
Residentevil521
PartyGirl
Monster Mash
Known_Hero
Bub537
Spike991
Sargent D
PAULSAMSON
weskersbarber
htedagem12
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who Would Win?
Krauser
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Hunk
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Tie
Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
We haven't yet got to see him as a lone character yet.
What exactly do you mean by that? He was pretty alone in 4th Survivor.

That was just a mini game though.
What I was meaning is that he has never been a character in the main story like Leon or Claire etc
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

What I was meaning is that he has never been a character in the main story like Leon or Claire etc
Ah, that's what I thought. True, I'd like to see him in a big role too. On the other hand I still wouldn't want his mystery to be ruined by too much storyline.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:22 pm

I think Krauser could pretty much own HUNK. HUNK has his Mr. Death reputation because he's always coming back from his missions as the only survivor. But that's not really impressive. Leon survived a zombie outbreak as a rookie cop and made it out alive with Claire and Sherry. That's no different from what HUNK does. HUNK is just like anybody else in the series and Krauser has proven to be more lethal. He has a military background and he's superhuman.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Ah, that's what I thought. True, I'd like to see him in a big role too. On the other hand I still wouldn't want his mystery to be ruined by too much storyline.

I would love him to be a main character, Im pretty sure if done right he could still retain that shroud of mystery.

@Turo602 - Please dont be another Leon fanboy :/ .
They only done all that because they had to, that was the hand they where dealt and they adapted to the situation and fought to survive.
HUNK on the other hand was on a mission to retrieve the G-virus sample from Birken.
That's why his part didn't seem all that important, remember he managed to evade birken's mutated form and escape to the RPD helipad for extraction.
The fact of him being the only survivor from his team does that not tell you something ?
He also was the only one to get attacked by Birken and then after survived for a week until he could contact and arrange an exatraction and then battled to get there.
The man has so many stuff that makes him more bad ass.
Krauser needs to cheat and use super human ability's, plus if Leon can deafeat Krauser then it will be a cake walk for HUNK.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 pm

Mcghie wrote:
@Turo602 - Please dont be another Leon fanboy :/ .

Leon fanboy? Because I used him as an example?

Mcghie wrote:
They only done all that because they had to, that was the hand they where dealt and they adapted to the situation and fought to survive.

That's more credible than being a skilled soldier and surviving.

Mcghie wrote:
Krauser needs to cheat and use super human ability's, plus if Leon can deafeat Krauser then it will be a cake walk for HUNK.

Cheater or not Krauser is what he is. Therefore he can kill a guy like HUNK. And just because Leon defeated Krauser doesn't mean HUNK can. THAT, should tell you something about Leon.

Last edited by Turo602 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:14 pm

No not because you used him as an example but because you came off like you where.
That does not give them more credibility, look at all the other stuff HUNKS done.
Leon and Claire just got lucky to be honest.
Look at STARS, they are a skilled special force unit did where they only "surviving"
HUNK had managed to fight for survival for a week after being injured by Birken and THEN battled against the odds just to complete a mission
that he could have just abandoned instead of risking his life for his superiors.
That to me shows a real tough ass.
Please explain how he can kill a guy like HUNK when he got beaten by Leon
even though Leon was an operative for the government he is still a rookie in skill level compared to HUNK.

Your entitled to your opinion on HUNK vs Krauser but saying that Leon and Claire have done better than HUNK is clearly ridiculous Razz
Back to top Go down
Trichos
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Trichos

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

Not to disturb you guys in your circle jerk of HUNK awesomeness, but the fact that he, as you say, did not depend on luck, but is considered to have it all done by himself is not evidence for awesomeness, but for an underdeveloped character. As Mass correctly implied: as soon as he were given more attention, story-wise, and thus more character credibility, you would, for the sake of an ecxiting plot, see him in situations of vulnerabilty, he would show signs of weakness – and the idealization would be destroyed.

Mcghie wrote:
That to me shows a rather soft brain.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:36 pm

Mcghie wrote:
No not because you used him as an example but because you came off like you where.
That does not give them more credibility, look at all the other stuff HUNKS done.
Leon and Claire just got lucky to be honest.
Look at STARS, they are a skilled special force unit did where they only "surviving"
HUNK had managed to fight for survival for a week after being injured by Birken and THEN battled against the odds just to complete a mission
that he could have just abandoned instead of risking his life for his superiors.
Please explain how he can kill a guy like HUNK when he got beaten by Leon
even though Leon was an operative for the government he is still a rookie in skill level compared to HUNK.

Your entitled to your opinion on HUNK vs Krauser but saying that Leon and Claire have done better than HUNK is clearly ridiculous Razz

What if I was a Leon fanboy? Should I be bothered that you're a HUNK fanboy? It's not right to judge one based on a character they like.

Luck has nothing to do with what Leon and Claire went through. Luck doesn't exist. Leon is a hero in the Resident Evil series. You have to advance in the game, don't you? Of course he can defeat Krauser. If HUNK were in that role he'd get owned as well. And because of that, Leon is already superior to HUNK. Being the hero is all it takes. That, and Leon has pretty much proven himself more worthy in RE4. Even Chris and Jill.

Because Leon is simply better than both HUNK and Krauser. And Leon has certainly done better than HUNK but I wouldn't go as far as Claire.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Okay, sweet lord guys, what's going on here?

I will TRY to make sense out of this. The point here is that HUNK is a trained mercenary, the best of the best. He is skilled enough to always come on top and survive whatever the odds. He even ended up training Vector who seems to be rather skilled himself. Umbrella seems to have had a tendency on sending him on the most difficult of missions because they knew he'd succeed. Now let's get to Leon. During his time in the RPD (the one and only day) he was still a rookie. By luck and the help from Ada he managed to survive. He is also a natural survivor so he made it. After that he got enrolled in the secret agent business and by years of training he has achieved the top spot in the US government agency. Nowadays his skills might be on par with HUNK's so yeah, they both could've taken on Krauser. Back in Raccoon HUNK might've killed him if it was his mission. Nobody knows what HUNK is up to now but my best guess is that he's still working as a mercenary.

@Trichos: I do agree with your point. If he was given some kind of sad weepy backstory or something to that extent it'd kinda ruin the mystery.

I just don't see HUNK having a very interesting backstory anyway. He became a mercenary, dedicated his life to it, become one of the best and earned the nickname Mr. Death for never getting killed whatever the odds. That's pretty much it.

I'm satisfied with the info we get from his files: [link]

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:36 pm

I dont know Mass.
I only said please dont be another Leon fanboy (you know what kind I'm on about) and he flips out.
Turo, just to clear things up it doesn't matter if your fan of Leon but a fanboy is completely different.
That's why I said please dont be another Leon fanboy.

I was merely starting a civil reply based on factual evidence surrounding each character, you know as you do on a discussion and you took it to heart.
Just chill man I wasn't flaming you or getting on at you I was just want to have a back and fourth conversation with you regarding the characters pointed out Smile
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

A game could not contain how incredibly awesome HUNK is if he were a main character....Many game systems would be blown to pieces. This is why he can only be a secondary character with mini-games.

/end thread.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Mcghie wrote:
I dont know Mass.
I only said please dont be another Leon fanboy (you know what kind I'm on about) and he flips out.
Turo, just to clear things up it doesn't matter if your fan of Leon but a fanboy is completely different.
That's why I said please dont be another Leon fanboy.

I was merely starting a civil reply based on factual evidence surrounding each character, you know as you do on a discussion and you took it to heart.
Just chill man I wasn't flaming you or getting on at you I was just want to have a back and fourth conversation with you regarding the characters pointed out Smile

Sorry if I came on a little strong. I was annoyed that you were already bothered by me mentioning Leon. Please tell me how I came off as a fanboy. I mean, why does it matter? If I had a Barry avatar and used Barry as an example would you say "please don't be a Barry fanboy"? I am by no means a fanboy of any character. I enjoy some, I don't mind others, and I dislike a few. I totally get the fanboy thing, I hate hearing stupid debates about Chris or Leon. It gets annoying not because of the debate itself, but because how poorly it's handled.

I in no way took it to heart, sorry if it seemed that way. And same here, I'm just here for the sake of conversation with some intelligent RE fans for once.

I still don't see what the big deal about HUNK is. He's just like any other character in RE series. I'm sure Chris, Leon, and Jill have already surpassed him in skill and achievement. What the hell has HUNK done besides some unknown missions and the 4th survivor? These guys are still going at it and taking on greater challenges. And Krauser ain't no punk as well. Especially with his enhancements. Yeah, Krauser was defeated, but so was Wesker. Does that make Wesker any weaker? No, and that's because the villains always lose. You're not going to play a game just to find out that you lose at the end are you?

Mass Distraction wrote:
He even ended up training Vector who seems to be rather skilled himself.

Isn't he from Operation Raccoon City? Last I heard that wasn't canon to the main series so I wouldn't really count it as an accomplishment of his. It's like factoring in things from Gaiden and crediting Leon and Barry with it. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:39 am

Turo602 wrote:
I think Krauser could pretty much own HUNK. HUNK has his Mr. Death reputation because he's always coming back from his missions as the only survivor. But that's not really impressive. Leon survived a zombie outbreak as a rookie cop and made it out alive with Claire and Sherry. That's no different from what HUNK does. HUNK is just like anybody else in the series and Krauser has proven to be more lethal. He has a military background and he's superhuman.

I hate to just side with the new guy, but he's making a lot of sense.

That's a good example. I like it.

And Jack, despite his abilities that Las Plagas granted, that's still legit and can be legally used in this fictional fight between REAL characters.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:50 am

Turo602 wrote:
No, and that's because the villains always lose. You're not going to play a game just to find out that you lose at the end are you?
HUNK isn't technically a villain. He's just a hired gun. If he was a main character of one game he'd be on the winning side right? I wouldn't count the "hero factor" to take part in these fictional fights. Like you said, sure they (Chris, Jill, Leon) have accomplished more and become more trained over the years. Still, who is to say HUNK didn't keep on training and doing what he does? It's pretty much his nature. They are all about as good when it comes to combat.

Turo602 wrote:
Isn't he from Operation Raccoon City? Last I heard that wasn't canon to the main series so I wouldn't really count it as an accomplishment of his. It's like factoring in things from Gaiden and crediting Leon and Barry with it. But that's just me.
ORC is as canon as you want it to be. There will be a possibility to play through the whole game either the canon or non-canon way. If it's official and not dropped from canon by later releases (like Gaiden, for example) I take it as part of the actual canon.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
HUNK isn't technically a villain. He's just a hired gun. If he was a main character of one game he'd be on the winning side right? I wouldn't count the "hero factor" to take part in these fictional fights. Like you said, sure they (Chris, Jill, Leon) have accomplished more and become more trained over the years. Still, who is to say HUNK didn't keep on training and doing what he does? It's pretty much his nature. They are all about as good when it comes to combat.

I wasn't trying to say HUNK is a villain. I was bringing that up for Krauser and Wesker and saying that's why they lost. And just because they've been defeated, doesn't mean they can be defeated by HUNK. They're still as skillful and as powerful as they always were and I just don't see HUNK standing a chance.

That's just it, we DON'T know what HUNK's been up to so we can't say much about him besides "what ifs".

Mass Distraction wrote:
ORC is as canon as you want it to be. There will be a possibility to play through the whole game either the canon or non-canon way. If it's official and not dropped from canon by later releases (like Gaiden, for example) I take it as part of the actual canon.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this game as I haven't been really keeping up with it too much. Can you please elaborate on this canon and non-canon way to play? When I heard you kill the heroes of the game I lost some interest, but the gameplay looks pretty damn good. Good enough to have my money.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 am

Turo602 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this game as I haven't been really keeping up with it too much. Can you please elaborate on this canon and non-canon way to play? When I heard you kill the heroes of the game I lost some interest, but the gameplay looks pretty damn good. Good enough to have my money.
You are given choices on how you're going to do certain things. For example you can spare the heroes and let them complete their own storylines like it was supposed to happen or just completely write your own history and hunt them down.

That's a bunch of replay value right there.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

You are given choices on how you're going to do certain things. For example you can spare the heroes and let them complete their own storylines like it was supposed to happen or just completely write your own history and hunt them down.

That's a bunch of replay value right there.

Nice. Thanks for the info dude. This game keeps getting even more interesting every time I see it.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 am

I hope I'm not the only one here who wants to do this but I want to just hunt them down....so I can finally kill that Leon fellow. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:26 am

i choose krauser cos hes a bit of a bad ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krauser Or Hunk?   Krauser Or Hunk? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Krauser Or Hunk?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2