HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

RE6...... Pre or Post RE5

Go down 
+6
Residentevil521
Mass Distraction
kgould01
PAULSAMSON
Sargent D
AutoMADic
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

do you think this game will be pre RE5 or post RE5
Pre-RE5
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Post-RE5
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 9 ]
Both (some segments PRE, some segments POST)
RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_lcap23%RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

Playstation Network Turo602

RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Mercy wrote:
@Turo: We don't know what happens in Revelations. It could explain a lot. It could even end with the Spencer Mansion or even after that... In a perfect world. We also don't know what could happen in a couple of years, referring to Chris running from the truth. We simply do not know. 

I highly doubt Revelations will explain anything about the older games. It was stated to not do so according to a review I read by Nintendo Power or GameInformer (don't remember). But that quote wouldn't make sense for something that comes after 5. We should all know by now that the game does not take place in 2013. I mean, wow, it was stated in one place that shouldn't even be used for proof as I've seen many flawed synopsis for games on XBL. If it were to take place after 5 it'll only be by a couple of months if that. Right now I'm sticking to it being a prequel until more factual info is released.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Mercy wrote:
@Turo: We don't know what happens in Revelations. It could explain a lot. It could even end with the Spencer Mansion or even after that... In a perfect world. We also don't know what could happen in a couple of years, referring to Chris running from the truth. We simply do not know. 

I highly doubt Revelations will explain anything about the older games. It was stated to not do so according to a review I read by Nintendo Power or GameInformer (don't remember). But that quote wouldn't make sense for something that comes after 5. We should all know by now that the game does not take place in 2013. I mean, wow, it was stated in one place that shouldn't even be used for proof as I've seen many flawed synopsis for games on XBL. If it were to take place after 5 it'll only be by a couple of months if that. Right now I'm sticking to it being a prequel until more factual info is released.

TBH I bet RER is going to give us a lot of really pertinent info to the main story. Especially helping out in this whole Steve or Alex thing. Or at least that's something I prophesize.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

TBH I bet RER is going to give us a lot of really pertinent info to the main story. Especially helping out in this whole Steve or Alex thing. Or at least that's something I prophesize.

I don't really think so. I mean, unless the reviewer was lying to us which I highly doubt. I had a feeling the name Revelations would be deceiving from the very beginning. This game just doesn't seem to reveal much of the old mysteries. I'm sure it'll spark a few things of it's own for future installments but nothing of the old.

Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Turo602 wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Turo602 wrote:
Mercy wrote:

I don't really think so. I mean, unless the reviewer was lying to us which I highly doubt. I had a feeling the name Revelations would be deceiving from the very beginning. This game just doesn't seem to reveal much of the old mysteries. I'm sure it'll spark a few things of it's own for future installments but nothing of the old.

I wouldn't trust them.

That said I think you misinterpreted what I said. I mean that RER is going to reveal mysteries that we have now with RE6, with it's one trailer.

Basically I bet this'll tell us if the 3rd Protagonist is Steve or Alex. At the very least. That seems like a reasonable bit of info.

I doubt it's gonna do anything Pre-LIN though, RER as far as filling in the story's past plot holes, if that's what you were saying.
Back to top Go down
Turo602
Zombie
Zombie
Turo602

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:35 pm

Spike991 wrote:
I wouldn't trust them.

That said I think you misinterpreted what I said. I mean that RER is going to reveal mysteries that we have now with RE6, with it's one trailer.

Basically I bet this'll tell us if the 3rd Protagonist is Steve or Alex. At the very least. That seems like a reasonable bit of info.

I doubt it's gonna do anything Pre-LIN though, RER as far as filling in the story's past plot holes, if that's what you were saying.

Actually I didn't. I even said that there's a possibility for it to spark a few things of it's own for future installments. But I wouldn't go as far as the third protagonist. I'm already seeing speculation for 6 involving Revelations details that seem very plausible. But hey, what do we know? We've yet to play it am I right? The 7th couldn't come any faster.

Last edited by Turo602 on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 am

Alright at any rate I seem to e convinced that Resident Evil 6 takes place before 5. As much as I would like for it to take place after I think I have to face some hard facts. Capcom may be evil, but they're not stupid. They can count at the very least. It doesn't take a brain dead monkey to realize that 10 years after 1998 is one year before RE5.

Dammit life is cruel. And so is Capcom.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am

Damn Turo you're right. And that day is tommorow!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RE6...... Pre or Post RE5   RE6...... Pre or Post RE5 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RE6...... Pre or Post RE5
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2