Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I desperately need help. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I desperately need help. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I desperately need help. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I desperately need help. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I desperately need help. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I desperately need help. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I desperately need help. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I desperately need help.

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
ChickenHeart
chocotricks
7 posters
AuthorMessage

I desperately need help. Empty
PostSubject: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Hey everyone,

I need some help. I know this is a lot to ask, but here goes. I saw the trailer for the Resident Evil: Racoon City and Resident Evil 6 and am extremely interested in playing them, but my problem is those are the first two Resident Evil games i have ever heard of. As you can imagine, im very confused as to exactly what the hell is going on, who are the good guys, who are the bad guys, why are there zombies, and just what the fuck is going on in Racoon City? I did some extensive research on google but the most info i could find was T-Virus makes zombies and the Umbrella Corp. is composed entirely of a bunch of assholes.

Could someone please summarize the major plot occurrences up till now so i could possibly follow whats going on in the two games?

Thanks a bunch guys.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 pm

Alright well welcome to the Resident evil universe, youve been missing out. But never too late to start right? Anyway, i will quickly brief you and get you up to date. Ill also do it very straight forward

RE0: Rebecca, helicopter goes down. meet billy. James marcus,, umbrella, Tyrant, explosions etc.

RE: Chris Jill, Helicopter goes down, Get seperated, Wesker is evil, umbrella, tyrant, explosions etc.

RE2: Leon Claire, Birkin, tyrant, Umbrella, Helicopter gets fucked, Explosions etc.

RE3: JILL, Umbrella, Nemesis, Nemesis, Nemesis, Nemesis, Carlos, Nicholi, Nemesis, Helicopter gets fucked, Nemesis, Big worm. Nemesis, explosions, etc

RECV: Claire steve, Ashford family are fucked, Island, wesker, Tyrant, explosions, plane ride, plane goes down, antartica, nosfaratu. Chris, island, plane ride, GOD DAMN MOTHS, stuff, umbrella, alexia,, wesker, explosions, etc.

RE4: Leon, cult, monsters are stuff, save ashley, helicopter gets fucked, village chief, salazar, saddlar, ada big tease, explosions, jet ski, etc

RE5: Chris android, Sheva, Irving, monsters, africa, Helicopter gets fucked, excella, wesker, explosions, etc.

I hope this helped although i doubt it will LOL
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 pm

I started typing out a general plotline but to be honest it would be long and boring....and with RE's timeline pretty confusing. If you can pick up the first games(they're available on the PSN for donwload for like 10 bucks each). If not go onto the Resident Evil Wiki and it can sum up all the games and characters for you. The Umbrella Chronicles/Darkside Chronicles are basically condensed versions of the first games put into rail shooter form.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:37 pm

I think what i said justifies it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Wow. That's a lot to summarize. You should really just play (or watch on Youtube) the games. RE0, 1, 2, 3, CVX, 4, and 5 should do the trick nicely. I will give an extremely short summary.

Umbrella was founded by Ozwell Spencer, James Marcus and Edward Ashford. Ed died and Ozwell had James pwned by William Birkin and Albert Wesker. The T-Virus was created with a Progenitor (nasty little flower) base and it was inadvertently spread by the reincarnated James Marcus by T-Virus infected leeches. He is now the Queen Leech. He gets pwned in RE0 by Rebecca Chambers (hawt) and Billy Coen. The T-Virus is still running rampant and it keeps super pwning the STARS Bravo team, of which Rebecca is a member. Then STARS Alpha team is all like "Wtf? Where is Bravo?" and flies into Raccoon Forest looking for them. Their helicopter (the prey of RE games) goes down. They get attacked by Cerberi (zombie dogs) and flee into the Spencer Mansion. So begins the entire franchise. At this point things get effed up pretty badly, especially the dialogue. Basically, Alpha team says fuck it and lets natural selection and bad luck take out half of their team. They go into the basement which actually turns out to be the Batcave with like three damn floors of labs. Albert Wesker is their and he's all like "I'm evil and set all this up myself lol u mad bros?" He wanted to get battle data of the T-Weapons fighting the STARS members so he could sell it to some mysterious company. So he lets out his (pathetic) ultimate weapon, the Tyrant. But the Tyrant stabs Wesker in a crazy "Et tu Brute?" moment and kills him. Then Alpha kills the Tyrant back. A self destruct alarm goes off so they get the fuck out of dodge and set off flares at the helipad. Brad Vickers sees it but the Tyrant busts through the floor and Brad is all like "Nope, ain't landing." and lets the others deal with it. They do. With a rocket launcher. They fly into the sunset.

I'm tired of typing. Who wants to summarize RE2?

Last edited by NiteKrawler on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:41 pm

chocotricks wrote:
I think what i said justifies it

It does but it doesn't...lol. It'd be like if I asked for the history of the United States and got something like this:

1776: Patriots, Angry, George Washington Revolution,

1861: Slaves, Rebels, War, Abrhama Lincoln, North Wins

And so on and so on.
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm

WW2: Hitler, jews, US, Pwned, hot coca?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Wow. That's a lot to summarize. You should really just play (or watch on Youtube) the games. RE0, 1, 2, 3, CVX, 4, and 5 should do the trick nicely. I will give an extremely short summary.

Umbrella was founded by Ozwell Spencer, James Marcus and Edward Ashford. Ed died and Ozwell had James pwned by William Birkin and Albert Wesker. The T-Virus was created with a Progenitor (nasty little flower) base and it was inadvertently spread by the reincarnated James Marcus by T-Virus infected leeches. He is now the Queen Leech. He gets pwned in RE0 by Rebecca Chambers (hawt) and Billy Coen. The T-Virus is still running rampant and it keeps super pwning the STARS Bravo team, of which Rebecca is a member. Then STARS Alpha team is all like "Wtf? Where is Bravo?" and flies into Raccoon Forest looking for them. Their helicopter (the prey of RE games) goes down. They get attacked by Cerberi (zombie dogs) and flee into the Spencer Mansion. So begins the entire franchise. At this point things get effed up pretty badly, especially the dialogue. Basically, Alpha team says fuck it and lets natural selection and bad luck take out half of their team. They go into the basement which actually turns out to be the Batcave with like three damn floors of labs. Albert Wesker is their and he's all like "I'm evil and set all this up myself lol u mad bros?" He wanted to get battle data of the T-Weapons fighting the STARS members so he could sell it to some mysterious company. So he lets out his (pathetic) ultimate weapon, the Tyrant. But the Tyrant stabs Wesker in a crazy "Et tu Brute?" moment and kills him. Then Alpha kills the Tyrant back. A self destruct alarm goes off so they get the fuck out of dodge and set off flares at the helipad. Brad Vickers sees it but the Tyrant busts through the floor and Brad is all like "Nope, ain't landing." and lets the others deal with it. They do. With a rocket launcher. They fly into the sunset.

I'm tired of typing. Who wants to summarize RE2?

Good job Nite.

And not me!

Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:27 pm

Nite I may pick up from there.....may but not tonight I started typing and i was just like nope lol
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 10:49 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Nite I may pick up from there.....may but not tonight I started typing and i was just like nope lol

Choco....you are so unmotivated...this guy needs RE info now! And he can't go read it anywhere else, he needs to read it in this particular thread on this particular site, on this particular night.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:02 pm

RE2 is so awful to summarize. You got two different stories going on at the same time. Not to mention RE3 is going on and then Outbreak and then Operation Rac.....*Head Explodes*
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am

RE2 is hard to summarize for sure but I'll try. I might just shove in RE3, too. Actually, take this as a full reconstruction of the Raccoon Incident. This is gonna be long...

Raccoon City is pretty much fucked with zombies and Umbrella-created BOWs (Bio Organic Weapons) running around. Most of the people are killed and only a few survivors are left. Umbrella sends in UBCS (Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service) and USS (Umbrella Security Service). UBCS are pretty much cannon fodder while the USS teams do the dirty work, meaning they're going to get rid of any evidence of Umbrella's involvement whether it was files or human beings. Leon Kennedy arrives to town on his first day at the Raccoon Police Department without knowing that all hell has broken loose. After getting ambushed by a few pissed off zombies he meets Claire who has come to town to find her brother Chris (from STARS alpha team, still alive but unfortunately out of town). Shit goes down, they get seperated and later meet at the police department. The chief has gone batshit crazy, all the other cops at the precinct are dead/dying/undead and Birkin's daughter Sherry is running around while her daddy has become a raging monster with identity issues due to injecting himself with the G-Virus, a strain he created from T. Under the dep there's yet another huge lab/batcave. Meet Ada, the double crossing spy. Leon falls in love, Ada falls in the hands of a tyrant and plays dead until RE4. Leon and Claire kill Birkin who is now a giant blob of fleshy death, escape Raccoon with Sherry and all is well. The government makes Leon an offer he can't refuse.

While all that was happening, HUNK (from USS), the guy whose team made Birkin turn himself into Hulk after a coffee cup fell off the table, finds himself in the sewers with his whole team dead after their new friend went on a murderous rampage. He now has to fight his way to the roof of RPD to save the G-Virus sample he stole from Birkin. HUNK is rescued from the rooftop by Nighthawk (also known as Lone Wolf). Later he eats some Tofu.

...aaaaand while all THAT was happening: Jill Valentine (from STARS alpha) navigates throught the city and gets in good terms with a UBCS team. Nemesis facerapes people with his tentacle hands and makes it pretty clear that he hates STARS. Carlos has an accent and helps Jill out with her stalker and worm related problems. Jill is infected, Carlos finds antidote, all is as well as things can be in a zombie infested town. Nicholai puts on his best trollface, doublecrosses his team and takes off to the sunset with the last helicopter. Nemesis gets owned with a huge railgun. Barry (also from STARS alpha) rescues Jill and Carlos with another chopper and they fly off with a massive nuclear blast evaporating the town in the background. A few more missiles were sent in but that is a whole other story from a spinoff series called Resident Evil: Outbreak. Long story short: a few more people, including civilians and RPD officers, survived too.

Phew... Well, that's the canon anyway. You can go through the canon way in ORC while getting more info on the USS or just mess with everything and do it your way.

Someone needs to go through CVX and the Chronicles now, my brain hurts.

Last edited by Mass Distraction on Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:39 am

Quote :
Someone needs to go through CVX

Okay I'll try and do a complete summary of CVX but it'll probably be dreadful and I'm afraid this is going to be really long Ok I'll give it a shot.

Claire is continuing her search for her brother Chris (like what she was doing in RE 2). She trespassed through an umbrella lab and was taken to a prison complex on Rockfort island. While she was in her cell her prison guard released her, informing her that the prison complex has been completely destroyed by unknown assiliants. When Claire leaves it she finds that the entire prison complex is destroyed by the T- Virus and there are monsters and zombies everywhere. She has to fight her way through them. She meets and befriends a young and immature prisoner called Steve who was good hearted and only in the prison complex because his father had dealing with Umbrella. They ofcourse split up and search the island for different ways to escape. Claire manages to send an E-mail to Leon who then sends it to Chris informing him of where is sister is and to Which Chris then goes to Rockfort island later in the game.

The more time Claire and Steve spend together the closer they become.

While searching the island Claire discovers that the prison complex is cruel and ruthlessly run by it's owner Alfred Ashford. Claire discovers Alfred is obsessed with his twin sister Alexia and that both Alfred and Alexia are descendants from a powerful and wealthy family. Their grandfather Edward was one of the founders of Umbrella. Claire has a few run ins with Alfred who attempts to assinate her each time.

Something Major happens on the island and that is Wesker's return. Wesker was apparently dead as you witnessed him dying in RE 1 but now he's returned and he's much stronger, far faster and more deadly than he previosly was. He finds Claire and confesses to her that it was him and his forces who attacked the island that it was him who was responsible for the T-Virus outbreak on Rockfort. He then attacks her because of the fury and hate he has for Chris but decides to let her live while he attends other business

While on the island Claire and Steve both discover that Alfred is insane and schizophrenic as he thinks he is actually his sister Alexia. Claire then believes that Alexia doesn't exsist, she's just a product of Alfred's mind. After discovering this Claire and Steve try to leave the island but Alfred who's furious that they discovered his secret launches a self destruct system that would seriously damage the whole island in a desperate attempt to kill both them but they manage to escape in a plane.

But when they are in the plane the plane becomes under the control of Alfred who leads the plane to an umbrella Antartica lab where there is a T-virus outbreak. When they land, it becomes obvious Steve hasd developed feelings for Claire. They split up again where Alfred, Steve ansd Claire have a run in again. Alfred afgain tries to kill Claire but Steve saves her and with his intervention, Alfred ends up critically injured which inevitably leads him to his death.

But it turns out that Alexia did in fact exsist but she was in a cryogebnic sleep for 15 years. Alfred sees her just before he dies (in a strangely sympathetically scene) and When Alexia awakes Claire and Steve get attacked by a monster and are then under Alexia's mercy.

Meanwhile we cut back to the nearly destroyed Rockfort island where Chris makes his return where he encounters zombies. It is revealed that Wesker is still in Rockfort and he catches Chris. Chris then realises that Wesker was responsible for the attack of the island and attepmts to shoot Wesker. But Wesker, with his new powers manges to easily knock down Chris and overpower him. Wesker then teases Chris by informing him that Claire is in the Antartic lab facillity and then proceeds to kill Chris. It's only with a strange intervention by Alexia on a monitor screen which confuses Wesker and causes him to release Chris. With what Wesker told him, Chris then heads to the Antartic facillity

When Chris gets there he finds out that Alexia has formulated a deadly bioweapon herself known as the T- Veronica virus which she uses to try and take over the world. And Chris also discovers Wesker there at the facility as well.

Chris eventually catches up with Claire and Claire then goes to find Steve. Claire finds him but Steve has been infected with the T-Veronica Virus and transforms into a monster and tries to kill Claire. But Steve, with a little human emotion left recognises Claire and doesn't kill her. But Steve reverts back to his human self but dies. Before he dies he confesses his love to Claire (in quite a sad scene).

But Claire is trapped inside a room and the only way to unlock the door is to activate the lab's self destruct system which Chris does.

Eventually Chris finds Alexia who transforms into a massive dragonfly-like monster by her T-Veronica virus. Chris manages to kill her but Claire then gets taken by Wesker. Chris follows Wesker with Claire to outside.

Their Wesker threatens Chris with how much fun it'll be to kill him and then cruelly mocks Claire by telling him how'll he will use Steve's corpse for experiments. This infuriates Chris. Chris furious with what Wesker did to the island, his sister and desperately wanting retribution for what Wesker did to his STARS comerades, Chris decides to kill Wesker for his STARS teammates and they have a showdown (in a very cool scene)

But again Wesker proves too difficult to handle as he brutally assaults Chris and Chris is unable to properly hit Wesker back. But luckily for Chris, an expolosion happens which seperates the two men from each other. Both men realise how dangerous the situation is and agree to leave and next time they'll finish each other off.

Chris finds Claire and the two of them leave in a jet (Chris bing a former member of the US air force can master flying a jet). They successfully leave the facillity before it explodes completely with Chris vowing to take down Umbrella.

r[b]
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:41 pm

So many words in one post!!! @_____@

But yeah the plot for the series is insane.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
r-zone
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:14 pm

Quote :
So many words in one post!!!

Yeah I know lol it took me a little while to write that !

I honestly tried to summarise cvx and was suprised as to just how much I wrote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I desperately need help.   I desperately need help. Empty

Back to top Go down

I desperately need help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: