HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE

Go down 
+2
Cyberote
Wesker97
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Wesker97 wrote:
well i don't care about resident evil 1 action replay codes now i care about RESIDENT EVIL 3 CHEATS AND ACTION REPLAY CODES SO CAN YOU GUYS GIVE ME ANY.
Do you not know how to surf the web dude? Check the website I gave you. It has RE0, 1, 2, 3, CVX and 4 codes.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:20 pm

what do you mean A barry player mod when you said that.
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:24 am

I meant I wish there was a code to let me play as Barry
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:37 am

yeh that would be cool but not as cool AS PLAYING AS ALBERT WESKER. man that guy is cool
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I didn't "cuse a" you of anything. And is your caps lock key repairing and breaking itself at will now?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I didn't "cuse a" you of anything. And is your caps lock key repairing and breaking itself at will now?
I was thinkg the same thing. Seems awfully convenient.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:22 am

no no no no no Night Krawler or how ever you spell it, i'm using the shift key. i'm going to let go of it now SEE I LET GO OF IT now do you see. It's pretty hard to type with one hand though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm

*Sigh* You know, my name is right in front of you. Shouldn't be hard to copy the letters.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:48 pm

i hate you cyberote.and massdestraction.and nitekrawler.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

What did Cyberote do? He was helping you the most here.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:03 am

WAIT SORRY NOT CYBROTE MY SISTER WAS BUGING ME I MENT YOU AND THE OTHER GUY NOT WELCOMING ME YOU COULD'VE JUST GAVE ME CODES AND WELCOMED ME AT THE SAME TIME.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 am

You're not the first one not getting a "welcome" message on posts outside of the Introductions section. It's pretty random when that happens.

You would have not been the first person to come here asking for something like codes and then never post again. This assumption of mine went wrong, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:43 am

i'm not like other people i join forums and stay if it's somthing i hate i'll leave simple as that.another thing is i'll only leave when people get to out of hand by being mean to me i then leave for a while.oh and mas i am extremly sorry i did not mean that.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:51 am

It's always good to have members who stick around. I have nothing against you so it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

Ok but Bub537 is getting on my nerves and saying that i'm going to get banned soon can you take care of him for me.
he's messing woth me in the say somthing about the person above you thread.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:58 am

You could've just PMd me that.

Aaaaanyway, I'm fairly sure he's just messing with you. You shouldn't take the stuff on internet too serious. This at least is a good community without much douchebaggery.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 am

alright cause i got banned on a forum for doing nothing once.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Nite and Spike are the admins here. People only get banned for spamming, trolling or being douchebags.
Back to top Go down
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

why doesn't Bub537 get banned
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Wesker97 wrote:
why doesn't Bub537 get banned
He's not always like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Wesker97
Cerberus
Cerberus
Wesker97

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:53 pm

Sargent D wrote:

He's not always like that.
he has the g-virus every body panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE   I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I NEED ACTION REPLAY CODES FOR RESIDENT EVIL 1 THE REMAKE FOR GAMECUBE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2