Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood

Go down 
+6
TeRoR KiD
Sargent D
RaviorStygian
chocotricks
Bub537
Spike991
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood Empty
PostSubject: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:06 pm

So did we ever figure out who the blood in the dining hall belongrd to during re1?
Back to top Go down
Bub537
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Bub537

Playstation Network Bub537

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:12 pm

I assume it was just some regular 'ol zombie blood.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/#!/bubclifton
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:17 pm

i still say it had to do with kevin, i also just rebet the game today. i was sure i had the rocket launcher but my time was 3:30 gah lol maybe next time
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:29 pm

Wasn't there already a thread for this? I remember that I wrote a story about this.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 7:47 pm

I always thought it was Kenneth's blood.
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

lol did i say kevin?
Back to top Go down
TeRoR KiD
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
TeRoR KiD

Location : Standing over Nemesis' dead body with a cocked magnum in the left hand

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:27 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Wasn't there already a thread for this? I remember that I wrote a story about this.

I remember that thread as well and I haven't even been on here for long.

Let's just say topics like this are good enough to have two threads for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 am

guys hes asking if it was ever solved. not whos blood it was.....so this thread is based off that thread
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:21 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
I'm sticking to that story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:01 am

I think it might actually be Richard's. He could have been, for example, smoking a blunt in the dining room, when Yawn decided to drag him into the fireplace. Hey, it could have a long, twisty series of passages that all join together.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:23 am

The Knife wrote:
I think it might actually be Richard's. He could have been, for example, smoking a blunt in the dining room, when Yawn decided to drag him into the fireplace. Hey, it could have a long, twisty series of passages that all join together.
You mean te Yawn would've made them? I mean, it's not a good idea to have all the fireplaces connect Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cyberote
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Cyberote

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:36 am

I've always wondered this myself. It COULD be Chris's blood in Jill's scenario. What if when Chris went missing, he actually ran over and jumped through the window, thus cutting himself on the glass? But then Chris's scenario wouldn't make sense. It's probably Kenneth's or some random zombie's.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:
You mean te Yawn would've made them? I mean, it's not a good idea to have all the fireplaces connect Very Happy

Either way works. I mean, the Yawn managed to plow a hole into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 11:18 am

Cyberote wrote:
I've always wondered this myself. It COULD be Chris's blood in Jill's scenario. What if when Chris went missing, he actually ran over and jumped through the window, thus cutting himself on the glass? But then Chris's scenario wouldn't make sense. It's probably Kenneth's or some random zombie's.
That'd been quite a lot of blood so I doubt it was Chris's in any scenario.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:10 pm

RaviorStygian wrote:
Well, there's this story about an Scottish man named Bert Paulson. He was born and raised in Minnesota, living a pretty sheltered life despite the abundance of horror movies he always watched. Like George Baily, he had a yearning to travel the world and see everything. When he became of age, he traveled to Long Island to go to college. At this college he learned how to own a business. At age 35, he finally started his own paper company. His motto was that his paper was the sharpest paper in the world(!). Even though the sharpness would make it rather unfavorable to use (paper cuts and all) the paper was somehow very easy to write on. Like, easier than regular paper (so why he advertised the bad aspect of his paper is a mystery. Hey, he did pass with an 82 after all). No one knew how it was done other than a couple of employees and Bert himself. He kept the "formula" for his paper very well hidden, much like how Coke keeps their Coca-Cola formula hidden. His company was struggling to survive in the current economy, so he could not afford anyone else to steal his formula. So he kept it hidden. His company was very successful. At the age of 43, Bert was finally in a position where he could travel the world but still leave someone responsible enough to handle the company's business. He traveled all over the world: Spain, Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Russia. He saw a lot of things. He took his own paper with him to draw pictures of the beautiful things he saw in each area, and actually drew them quite well. His trip was going smoothly, with his last stop being in Raccoon City. He and his parents went there for vacations a couple times during his childhood, where he made many cherished memories. He wanted to end his trip on a high note, so that's why he went there last. After spending some time in the city (and buying a bunch of camping supplies as well as a tent), he went up to the Arklay Mountains, where his family always went to camp on their last 2 days of their vacations there. He decided he was going to do the same. His first night was peaceful, as the forest there was normally very peaceful, although he did hear some strange noises outside his tent. The second night, however, was when it happened. Two very odd and obviously dangerous men ripped right into his tent while he was preparing for bed. He easily recognized them as zombies from all of the horror movies he watched as a kid, so he booked it without even asking them what they were doing. He soon ran into some more zombies as he ran through the forest, but he could easily outrun them. However, some very nasty looking dogs began to chase him too. One of the dogs bit his leg, making it harder for him to move. Despite that, he could still outrun the dogs as they were very uncoordinated. He ran and ran, and as he ran he came across a huge building-a mansion of sorts. Not even thinking about it, he immediately ran to the mansion and went inside. He called for help but no one answered. He took a left and went into the door that lead to the dining room. He was amazed at first by how big and beautiful it was, but the pain he was feeling from the bite he had was starting to worsen, and even started to bleed profusely. He ripped off a piece of his pants to tie around the wound to stop the bleeding. He got some blood on the floor, but he couldn't be bothered to clean it up or even care. He went through the next door he saw, and went through the door immediately to his right in the dark hallway, calling out for someone. He suddenly felt sick, as if he was poisoned. He felt a sense of fear when he heard moaning and the sound of faint footsteps in one of the rooms that he walked past. He soon made it to another door to his left. He went through it without a second thought. It lead to another hallway. He ignored the door that was to his left, and kept on walking. At the end of the bending hallway, there was a staircase. His feeling of sickness worsened. He stumbled into the room that was right next to the staircase. He noticed that it was a medical room with a lot of medicines. He looked through the bottles and noticed a serum that was used to treat poison and reduce pain. He took it, then crashed onto the bed in the room, as the medicine made him feel very sleepy. After about 12 hours he finally woke up. He wasn't feeling sick anymore. He got out of the bed and exited the room. However, when he opened the door, a blonde haired policeman immediately shot him. With the bullet wound, he stumbled about, and fell face flat on the floor, dead.

I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood 605998-OKTM7FB

That was the end of Bert Paulson.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:32 pm

Um...Yeah. I'm the original creator of this question. Stop stealing my thunder you bastardos!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Um...Yeah. I'm the original creator of this question. Stop stealing my thunder you bastardos!

Relax beautiful, I said I was sory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood   I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood Empty

Back to top Go down

I Hope This Is Not Chris's Blood
Page 1 of 1