HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
ZombiePrincess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

Playstation Network MisfitSilentts

Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... Empty
PostSubject: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 3:43 pm

So most of my friends are guys. And my boyfriend has never had a problem with that.
And I'm also a very huggy person. I always hug people. He's also never had a problem with that.

But I just got done speaking to him... And he said that recently he's started getting jealous when I hug even anyone. I told him I wouldn't hug anyone anymore (which will be tough cuz I'm so used to the hugginess). But he said he felt bad cuz he felt like he was controlling me and shit.

I can't even hug my best friend anymore.

I just need some other minds besides my own.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I won't talk to him much until he gets back from his dad's so I've got a day or two to figure out what to tell him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKidsInYourCorner
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 am

Hug him more and get a free hug for every two hugs you give him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Slippery-Q
Cerberus
Cerberus
Slippery-Q

Playstation Network Steam: Slippery-Q

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:27 pm

You need a blog.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 pm

^This.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Should I make an advice section? If you love him then you should respect that he doesn't want you all over other guys even if you don't like them like that. But I sense your best friend is a danger to your relationship. Wait until you and your guy get into a fight and you run to your best friend for a shoulder to cry on. It's classic. Anyway, asking you to funnel your attention towards himself instead of at other guys is not unreasonable. I can tell you right now he senses the connection between you and your best friend. Do you think him all of a sudden being jealous and the recent injection of your best friend into your circle is a coincidence? I don't.
Back to top Go down
Slippery-Q
Cerberus
Cerberus
Slippery-Q

Playstation Network Steam: Slippery-Q

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Yeah, it'd probably be best to make an advice section.
Or if she gets a blog. One of the two.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Should I make an advice section? If you love him then you should respect that he doesn't want you all over other guys even if you don't like them like that. But I sense your best friend is a danger to your relationship. Wait until you and your guy get into a fight and you run to your best friend for a shoulder to cry on. It's classic. Anyway, asking you to funnel your attention towards himself instead of at other guys is not unreasonable. I can tell you right now he senses the connection between you and your best friend. Do you think him all of a sudden being jealous and the recent injection of your best friend into your circle is a coincidence? I don't.

I know. I've thot about this a lot the past two days and I finally got to talk to him last night for about 30 minutes. We talked about it and I understand completely now. I can give up hugging other guys. And I'm sure my best friend will understand.
I don't care what I have to do, I don't want to lose my boyfriend. Not again. There was a week where we broke up and it was the worst time of my life. I've never felt so much pain. I felt like I had died and cried constantly. I never cry... I've learned not to. But I couldn't help myself then. So I'm not as concerned about the hugging thing now.

As for the advice section- That'd be cool. Lol
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:09 am

Crying is good. It cleans your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

And soul.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 am

That too. Don't be afraid to cry. It feels good to cry if you are very sad about something (at least for me).
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 am

Women cry. Men go out and shoot stuff. king
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:29 pm

I don't cry. When I cry my parents scream. So I quit. Even when I'm extreamly upset. If I cry at all it's normally if I cry myself to sleep. The week that me and my boyfriend we apart I endured screaming and even got slapped once. I didn't give a shit tho.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:26 am

What... the hell is wrong with your parents.
Back to top Go down
ZombiePrincess
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
ZombiePrincess

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:59 pm

I really wish I knew...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...   Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Question... But this one isn't as awkward...
Page 1 of 1