Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

The Science of the T-Zombie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

The Science of the T-Zombie Empty
PostSubject: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:38 pm

How in the hell do these things work? I was thinking about it fairly deeply yesterday. For one thing, when someone is attacked by a zombie, the zombie is very aggressive in their attack. To become a zombie in RE, you must AT LEAST not have your brain or nervous system compromised. I ask all of you, when you think of an RE zombie attack, where do you instantly think the zombies usually attack? The neck? That's where I see them attack most often. If it a frontal attack, then the spinal cord may remain undamaged. But a rear attack would be leaving the CNS (central nervous system) completely vulnerable. Therefore, it seems as if becoming a zombie may be harder in RE than Capcom would have us believe. Now, even if the transformation does occur, how does the zombie move? Energy must be burnt and oxygen must be carried to all of the vitals. So coagulation of the blood should not happen. Might this explain the signature bleed out that signifies the true death of a zombie (although transformation into a crimson may still happen in REmake)? I do not think that coagulation occurs in the RE zombie. How else would a crimson head occur? The crimson comes from the blood rushing to the head and the muscle tissue forming. Finally, what are the odds of every vital organ staying intact during a zombie attack? These organs would need to stay intact for a zombie to function at all. Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Vandal
Admin
Admin
Vandal

PostSubject: Re: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 am

To be more scientific, the brain must be working in order for any muscles to be moving at all, according to the synaptic junction. This not only takes a role in moving muscles but memory as well. This is the main reason why I laugh at people who are dead serious about the zombie apocalypse actually happening.
Back to top Go down
Pau Diaz
Zombie
Zombie
Pau Diaz

PostSubject: Re: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:02 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
How in the hell do these things work? I was thinking about it fairly deeply yesterday. For one thing, when someone is attacked by a zombie, the zombie is very aggressive in their attack. To become a zombie in RE, you must AT LEAST not have your brain or nervous system compromised. I ask all of you, when you think of an RE zombie attack, where do you instantly think the zombies usually attack? The neck? That's where I see them attack most often. If it a frontal attack, then the spinal cord may remain undamaged. But a rear attack would be leaving the CNS (central nervous system) completely vulnerable. Therefore, it seems as if becoming a zombie may be harder in RE than Capcom would have us believe. Now, even if the transformation does occur, how does the zombie move? Energy must be burnt and oxygen must be carried to all of the vitals. So coagulation of the blood should not happen. Might this explain the signature bleed out that signifies the true death of a zombie (although transformation into a crimson may still happen in REmake)? I do not think that coagulation occurs in the RE zombie. How else would a crimson head occur? The crimson comes from the blood rushing to the head and the muscle tissue forming. Finally, what are the odds of every vital organ staying intact during a zombie attack? These organs would need to stay intact for a zombie to function at all. Just something to think about.
The cerebellum and the cerebrum make the zombies work. They coordinate the nervous system, but since the T-Virus is causing the body to decompose, specifically the muscles to decay due to loss of moisture and thereby robbing them of oxygen, the nervous system can't make the zombies go very fast. While the zombies may be breathing, they're oxygenating dying cells, so the blood isn't as well fueled by it, causing a slower ability to grab prey that runs past them, for example, as seen in the games before RE 6.

Is this informative to you?
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:22 am

Thats some dangerous thinking there Nite
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:39 am

This would explain why they don't require "Headshots"
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Science of the T-Zombie   The Science of the T-Zombie Empty

Back to top Go down

The Science of the T-Zombie
Page 1 of 1