Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Zombie Go Boom! EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Zombie Go Boom! EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Zombie Go Boom! EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Zombie Go Boom! EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Zombie Go Boom!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 am

A new web series in which various weapons are tested for efficiency during a zombie apocalypse.

You can find the show here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieGoBoomTV

Promo video:

Want to see a web series depicting events during an outbreak? Check out this thread: [Bite Me]
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:46 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
A new web series in which various weapons are tested for efficiency during a zombie apocalypse.

You can find the show here: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZombieGoBoomTV

Promo video:

Want to see a web series depicting events during an outbreak? Check out this thread: [Bite Me]

Thanks for this find Mass, I have watched all there episodes they are gory and brilliant.
If we ever have a apocolypse I want it to be a zombie apocalypse, then at least human downfall would be fun lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 am

Mcghie wrote:
Thanks for this find Mass, I have watched all there episodes they are gory and brilliant.
If we ever have a apocolypse I want it to be a zombie apocalypse, then at least human downfall would be fun lol
Np. I think the same way about the apocalypse thingy and besides, then we'd have a fighting chance. Not just some huge ass meteorite crushing everything and being the end of all.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:12 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Np. I think the same way about the apocalypse thingy and besides, then we'd have a fighting chance. Not just some huge ass meteorite crushing everything and being the end of all.

Hell Yeah! I would love to fight at your side against the hordes of the undead.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

Yeah meteorites suck, they would just spoil the fun Sad
Yeah would be great to fight against endless hordes for survival and needing to be a nomad and constantlly move
It a shame we all come from different parts of the globe because when the apocalypse did happen all of REF could join up as a real life S.T.A.R.S unit Razz
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 am

We'll find each other eventually, because we would be the last survivors. We already have experience.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 am

ThomVD wrote:
We'll find each other eventually, because we would be the last survivors. We already have experience.

that is true
I for one am getting the hell off the UK when the apocalypse comes because even though its big, it aint big enough during a time like that lol

I would just sail using a boat that I would salvage and try and survive the seas.
Yeah its great we are all zombie fanatics so when it happens, survival will be like second nature to us and we would know what to do to survive Smile
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:47 am

Mcghie wrote:
Yeah would be great to fight against endless hordes for survival and needing to be a nomad and constantlly move
It a shame we all come from different parts of the globe because when the apocalypse did happen all of REF could join up as a real life S.T.A.R.S unit Razz
Funny thing, there actually are three instances of real life STARS units.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Really !?
I never knew that tell me more Mass that sounds awesome man.
A few months ago here in scotland had a funny story in the newspaper where a flash mob group
asked the Dundee Council (I think it was Dundee or maybe edinburgh) What there preprations
or plans where in the event of a zombie outbreak, the council kind of laughed and said they DID have that in mind and
plans for it but said it would be a bit doughtfull to hapen. After they brought that comment to the public the flash mob
(about a thousand people ) went into the town centre doing a zombie flash mob in CGI style makeup and "scuffled" about out side the council offices. It was all taking as a funny joke and the council found it creative and hilarious, but have now confirmed in light of that stunt that they are going to actuall make guidlines and a train law enforcment in the event of a zombie or viral outbreak involving the living dead lol Razz
Hope you all laugh it this as much as I did when I read it, but yeah now Scotland is prepared for when it happens so Im happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Really !?
A few months ago here in scotland had a funny story in the newspaper where a flash mob group
asked the Dundee Council (I think it was Dundee or maybe edinburgh) What there preprations
or plans where in the event of a zombie outbreak, the council kind of laughed and said they DID have that in mind and
plans for it but said it would be a bit doughtfull to hapen. After they brought that comment to the public the flash mob
(about a thousand people ) went into the town centre doing a zombie flash mob in CGI style makeup and "scuffled" about out side the council offices. It was all taking as a funny joke and the council found it creative and hilarious, but have now confirmed in light of that stunt that they are going to actuall make guidlines and a train law enforcment in the event of a zombie or viral outbreak involving the living dead lol Razz
Hope you all laugh it this as much as I did when I read it, but yeah now Scotland is prepared for when it happens so Im happy Very Happy
I liked that story Very Happy At least now you're one step ahead of incidents such as what was in 28 Days Later.

Onto the STAR(S) units. Yeah, only one of them is fully named STARS. The other two are mostly called the STAR unit/group but sometimes use the full name. Both STAR units' names are abbreviations of Special Tasks And Rescue (Service). The one that uses the whole STARS name more often than not is the Special Tactics And Rescue Singapore. As the name suggests, the latter is in Singapore. The STAR units are located in South Australia (a special unit withing the police force) and Malaysia (a division of the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency).
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

Really !?
I liked that story Very Happy At least now you're one step ahead of incidents such as what was in 28 Days Later.

Onto the STAR(S) units. Yeah, only one of them is fully named STARS. The other two are mostly called the STAR unit/group but sometimes use the full name. Both STAR units' names are abbreviations of Special Tasks And Rescue (Service). The one that uses the whole STARS name more often than not is the Special Tactics And Rescue Singapore. As the name suggests, the latter is in Singapore. The STAR units are located in South Australia (a special unit withing the police force) and Malaysia (a division of the Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency).

Lol yeah I know, I think average people are coming to there senses and thinking like we have been thinking for years
that it is a high possibility and will happen.

Also that is so cool, I would go down that career path just to brag and say im in STARS Very Happy lol
I have also heard in some other countries that some special forces or SWAT type teams are being trained in zombie outbreak.
I will dig and try to gather up the info I read quite a while ago on it and start a thread about it and post
genuin articles and quotes from such story's.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:53 am

Right now I am disappointed in this series. They actually recommended a knife to cut off a zombie's head as "a very efficient way to dispose of a zombie" yet the thing they tested it on was some kind of a styrofoam figure. It hurt's my brain how stupid that was...

Just a link to the video... I really don't feel like embedding this crap on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmOkrkgCOMk&feature=feedu
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:43 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Right now I am disappointed in this series. They actually recommended a knife to cut off a zombie's head as "a very efficient way to dispose of a zombie" yet the thing they tested it on was some kind of a styrofoam figure. It hurt's my brain how stupid that was...

Just a link to the video... I really don't feel like embedding this crap on here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmOkrkgCOMk&feature=feedu

They should have used the ballistic jelly, that is a more accurate relative to human flesh.
Also I would not rate a knife good in zombie apocalypse, I would much prefer a lightweight but sharp edged shovel or something
because it can be used as a swinging object to dispers groups of infected and also when they are stunned on the ground
you can plow it through there neck and decapitate them.

On another note have you got Dead Island yet Mass ?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:57 am

Mcghie wrote:
They should have used the ballistic jelly, that is a more accurate relative to human flesh.
Not only that but they should've taken into account there's actually bone and muscle within a human being. They really sold out with this one...

Oh, and yes, I preordered it. It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:39 am

Hmm... Unless the outbreak is in the amazon, a machete won't do much good other than killing zombies. A crowbar would be more effective in an urban area.

Another thing to use would be the classic RE trick and aim for their head with a shotgun. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:41 am

The Knife wrote:
Hmm... Unless the outbreak is in the amazon, a machete won't do much good other than killing zombies. A crowbar would be more effective in an urban area.

Another thing to use would be the classic RE trick and aim for their head with a shotgun. Razz
A crowbar is just much heavier, swinging a machete wouldn't strain you as much. Besides, machetes are pretty sturdy and would come in handy even in urban territory.

Shotgun, although a good weapon in games, isn't the best idea just because of the noice it makes. If you have a good plan and ammo are plentiful, then go for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Knife
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Knife

Playstation Network wazoo1875

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
The Knife wrote:

A crowbar is just much heavier, swinging a machete wouldn't strain you as much. Besides, machetes are pretty sturdy and would come in handy even in urban territory.

Shotgun, although a good weapon in games, isn't the best idea just because of the noice it makes. If you have a good plan and ammo are plentiful, then go for it Very Happy

It worked for Gordon Freeman. He swings his crowbar tirelessly all day long. Smile

Then again, I doubt you could find shotgun shells just conveniently lying around.
Back to top Go down
Sargent D
Government Official
Government Official
Sargent D

Playstation Network Demented_Warfare
Steam : Eldritch Enigma

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 pm

That was awesome, is that going to be a TV show or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.exophase.com/user/Mind%20Astray/
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Not only that but they should've taken into account there's actually bone and muscle within a human being. They really sold out with this one...

Yeah it does really satisfy my cravings for a great zombie title, its like left4dead and fallout had a kid and
slaughtered it with a nail ridden baseball bat. What platform did you get it for ?
I got it for the pc but it has some minor hick ups sometimes, doesnt bother me to much though.

Quote :
a machete won't do much good other than killing zombies. A crowbar would be more effective in an urban area.

try telling that to the young gangs in Scotland that a machete isnt effective for and fast for putting in someones head lol
I make a joke of it but it is trully shocking that this stuff goes on day to day over here lol
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 am

Sargent D wrote:
That was awesome, is that going to be a TV show or something?
It's just on machinima and that channel they have themselves.

The Knife wrote:
It worked for Gordon Freeman. He swings his crowbar tirelessly all day long. Smile
Again, it's a game. Those things are quite heavy. For a more realistic approach in a game check Dead Island. Crowbars wear you out pretty fast unlike some lighter weapons, blades for example.

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah it does really satisfy my cravings for a great zombie title, its like left4dead and fallout had a kid and
slaughtered it with a nail ridden baseball bat. What platform did you get it for ?
I got it for the pc but it has some minor hick ups sometimes, doesnt bother me to much though.
More like L4D and Dead Rising. I have it on the PC too. I've heard there's problems with that version but I haven't had any.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 am

Quote :
More like L4D and Dead Rising. I have it on the PC too. I've heard there's problems with that version but I haven't had any.

Oh yeah a forgot about dead rising, because you mostly drink and eat snacks to get some health back.
There is not much bugs, well not any that threating the fun of the game but just small things like noises coming from things not there and in the lifeguard house the girl that is in the doctor room is dyingi n pain and she isnt there but the noise of here is and occasionally graphic glitches, but to be honet they are few and far between and the game run and play really great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:01 am

Mcghie wrote:
Quote :

Oh yeah a forgot about dead rising, because you mostly drink and eat snacks to get some health back.
Also the fact that it's a zombie game with an open world and ability to craft weapons.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:23 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Quote :

Also the fact that it's a zombie game with an open world and ability to craft weapons.

Did you ever complete the dead rising games ?
I got both and nearly completed them but lost interest and never really played them till the end
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:12 pm

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Quote :

Did you ever complete the dead rising games ?
I got both and nearly completed them but lost interest and never really played them till the end
Never played the first one (don't have an XBox) but I've completed the second one and right now I'm on my second playthrough. Even killed most of the psychopaths on my first playthrough. Haven't played that in a while, though. Might get onto it soon. Planning on a third run when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 am

Sorry for the additional post but for fuck sake! They actually released that knife crap on their own channel?! Do they not realize a knife is a horrible weapon against zombies? They are totally whoring themselves out now. Just because a knife got sent to you doesn't make it "the ultimate zombie slaying weapon".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombie Go Boom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Go Boom!   Zombie Go Boom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Go Boom!
Page 1 of 1