Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Did they never like each other? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Did they never like each other? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Did they never like each other? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Did they never like each other? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Did they never like each other? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Did they never like each other?

Go down 
+6
Methsia
ace.redfield
Ghost Leader
Patronum1121
Mcghie
Jamesy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

Did they never like each other? Empty
PostSubject: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:02 am

Yes your eyes not decieve you i am actually making a thread Razz

Did Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker not really get along all that great even before the mansion incident? I say this becuase when Chris encounters wesker in the gaurdhouse they don't seem to be all that friendly towards each other. If anything chris seems impatient and slightly annoyed with wesker. Or do you think that might have just been becuase he was stranded in the masnion and wesker was not helping much? that and chris redfield had anger problems.

I am guessing though many stars memebers may have not gotten along all that great. Esspecially Enrinca Marina did not like wesker at all becuase of the ranks in the stars team
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 am

That is actually a good question, I dont think they did get along
because I got the same impression also with they two.
I think chris was getting annoyed because Wesker was STARS squad leader and he was
showing a lack of leadership by messing about in the mansion instead of planning a mission to get
the hell out of there.
Also I know the novels are non cannon but at the start during breifing wesker and chris didnt seem to get on
Maybe other members can shine light on this subject and give better feedback or actuall evidence.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:48 am

maybe chris thought (and other stars members for that matter) wesker was not too be trusted becuase he was quite a shady guy. barry seemed to get along with wesekr (probably becuase his family was being threatend) and i think wesker and jill got along ok.

But still maybe chris was suspicious of wesker when he first joined stars in 1996? would u not a think a guy who wore sunglasses on in the dead of night was a bit crazy?

Jill seemed a bit more shocked when she found out what weskers real motives were in the lab. as for chris in the lab scene he kinda acted like he was not that suprised about weskers true colors.
Back to top Go down
Patronum1121
Zombie
Zombie
Patronum1121

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
that and chris redfield had anger problems.

Jill's Diary says that he ended up punching some guy in the face after the mansion incident. The reason: the poor guy accidentally spilled coffee on Chris.

I've only played the REmake, but they seem rather chummy compared to Jill and Wesker. I guess they switched the reveal as well, since Jill says sarcastically, "Well, what do you know?" Whereas Chris doesn't really respond.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Jamesy wrote:
would u not a think a guy who wore sunglasses on in the dead of night was a bit crazy?

Patronum1121 wrote:
Jill's Diary says that he ended up punching some guy in the face after the mansion incident. The reason: the poor guy accidentally spilled coffee on Chris.
I want to point you to another key bit of text in her diary.

Quote :
The other day, he punched Elran of the Boy's Crime department just for accidentally splashing Chris's face with coffee. I immediately stopped Chris, but when he saw me by just gave me a wink and walked away.

The bolded bit is what I'm referring to. It implies Chris was in complete control of his actions. And the August 15th entry reveals...

Quote :
Midnight. Chris, who has been on a leave of absence for a "vacation," called me so I visited his apartment. As soon as I walked into his room, he showed me a couple of pieces of paper. They were part of a virus research report entitled as simply as "G". Then Chris told me that "The nightmare still continues." He went on to say that, "It's not over yet." Ever since that day, he has been fighting all by himself without rest, without even telling me.

...that he has been investigated Umbrella on his own, something that his day job would make extremely difficult. The obvious conclusion here is that Chris simply used the hot coffee incident (lol) as a ruse to get time off so that he could carry out his own unhindered, independent investigation.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:21 am

wesker showed no care, no friendship, no love to anyone and anything but himself, B.O.W. creation, samples and birkin
...so i would say no
Quote :
brad had a coffee that morning, tsk tsk tsk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:58 am

Chris seems quite calm, emotionless and colllected in the mansion incident. Never would have guessed he had anger problems
Back to top Go down
Methsia
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
Methsia

Steam : Mez

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:59 am

I reckon it's because Wesker is too serious, I don't think they would
find someone wearing sunglasses at night too suspicious... Maybe
they would but not in a serious way if you get what I mean.

If I was Chris and I had all my mates with me, like Jill and all that.
We'd be taking a piss out of Wesker. . . Chris could have asked
too much times why Wesker wears sunglasses all the time.
Leading to Wesker going all "Mind your own business, retard."
[Well I don't think he'd say retard, but you get my drift.]
Also it's because Wesker seems very precise and strict.

P.S: I actually have the song Sunglasses at Night on my iPod.
The technician at my school looks a lot like Wesker XD So
me and my friend start singing the tune whenever we see
him. Smile
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:08 am

I don't think Chris really had anger problems. I'm pretty sure Chris and Wesker got along well because Chris was Wesker's favorite in STARS. That's why Enrico and Wesker didn't really get along. Enrico was basically snubbed by Wesker in favor of Chris. Where is Jill's Diary from?
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:58 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Where is Jill's Diary from?
get all the files in order in RE3
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Ah ok. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Where is Jill's Diary from?
I stole it off her nightstand when she wasn't looking. Razz
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Nightstand eh? I would have stuck around a bit longer to do something else. Wink Ha. I'm a perv.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:48 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nightstand eh? I would have stuck around a bit longer to do something else. Wink
How else do you think I "distracted" her? Wink
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 6:35 pm

I think Wesker was probably a hard guy too get too know when he first joined STARS. A very shady character probably.

Barry and Chris though have been old friends since he helped chris in the mid 90's when he was a drifter. as you probably already know chris got kicked out of the US airforce cause of anger problems.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:45 pm

No, Chris was discharged because he couldn't follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:52 am

Jamesy wrote:
Yes your eyes not decieve you i am actually making a thread Razz

Did Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker not really get along all that great even before the mansion incident? I say this becuase when Chris encounters wesker in the gaurdhouse they don't seem to be all that friendly towards each other. If anything chris seems impatient and slightly annoyed with wesker. Or do you think that might have just been becuase he was stranded in the masnion and wesker was not helping much? that and chris redfield had anger problems.

I am guessing though many stars memebers may have not gotten along all that great. Esspecially Enrinca Marina did not like wesker at all becuase of the ranks in the stars team

I actually never got that impression. I doubt they were any less friendly than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
donfaisal
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
donfaisal

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:52 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I don't think Chris really had anger problems. I'm pretty sure Chris and Wesker got along well because Chris was Wesker's favorite in STARS. That's why Enrico and Wesker didn't really get along. Enrico was basically snubbed by Wesker in favor of Chris. Where is Jill's Diary from?

I agree, i'm not gunna say they liked each other, but they sure respected each other. I refer you to the scene in CV where there's a confrontation between them before you fight Alexia for the first time, and just about he leaves, wesker says " Chris, since your one of my best men, i'll let you handle this". Also, in order for wesker to see his plans through, he had to become friendly with the team. So I believe that before the mansion incedent there were no problems between Wesker and Chris.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:30 am

donfaisal wrote:
I agree, i'm not gunna say they liked each other, but they sure respected each other. I refer you to the scene in CV where there's a confrontation between them before you fight Alexia for the first time, and just about he leaves, wesker says " Chris, since your one of my best men, i'll let you handle this".
I think he was just being sarcastic at that point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
donfaisal wrote:
I agree, i'm not gunna say they liked each other, but they sure respected each other. I refer you to the scene in CV where there's a confrontation between them before you fight Alexia for the first time, and just about he leaves, wesker says " Chris, since your one of my best men, i'll let you handle this".
I think he was just being sarcastic at that point.

Yeah, obviously just an insult really, at how he was their superior, and fooled them.

There might be some respect, but it's complicated. Mostly hate though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did they never like each other?   Did they never like each other? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did they never like each other?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: