HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
kitteh
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:18 am

Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Yeah I know. I hope we do but, it would be great to see both sides story
That would be the best case scenario. I'm waiting for more info on the game during E3.

Oh crap I forgot about the E3 conference. Thanks
I hope it shun's the light a little bit more on ORC so us fan's can get backdrops about the game
I would be lying if I wasn't a little excited about hearing what ORC is going to be like
I would think they revealed more than a trailer, they even had this huge banner for the game:
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 Banner10
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:48 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
Yeah I know. I hope we do but, it would be great to see both sides story
That would be the best case scenario. I'm waiting for more info on the game during E3.

Oh crap I forgot about the E3 conference. Thanks
I hope it shun's the light a little bit more on ORC so us fan's can get backdrops about the game
I would be lying if I wasn't a little excited about hearing what ORC is going to be like
I would think they revealed more than a trailer, they even had this huge banner for the game:
NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 Banner10

Thats good to see, Cant wait now Razz
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:57 am

I wish I could go to E3... That's just something awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wish I could go to E3... That's just something awesome.

Yeah I know, I wonder how normal people can go to it ?
Do you always have to be in game marketing,desiging or a journalist ? or do normal everyday people get to visit ?
In the UK, if you are regional manager of game store like gamestation or GAME you get a pass to go
but thats only because it's a retailer that buys and supplys these games and its best to get info "hot off the press"
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:10 pm

I believe anyone can go now. They always could, then for a few years only journalists could go, then I think they changed it back to everyone. I think only journalists can go to the press conferences though.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
I believe anyone can go now. They always could, then for a few years only journalists could go, then I think they changed it back to everyone. I think only journalists can go to the press conferences though.

sweet thanks Nite.
still doesn't help that they are never in the UK or very rarely are though
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 10:06 am

I really want to start going to them. If they are public of course. I'm really not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah, E3 is public. It was an abysmal failure that year they closed it off to all but the press, so they won't make that mistake again.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:26 am

Thanks GL. It was dumb as hell to close it off to the public. I was very sad when they announced it was.
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 1:08 pm

You guys are lucky,
If they ever come to the UK (doubtfull) then I will definatly drive down to wereever its held.
The only conference I got to go to this year was when nintendo were doing the 3DS tour and it came to
Edinburgh, I was out shopping at the time and seen the event so thought stuff it might as well check it out .
Was utter crap lol and feel quite sad that all we get are crappy little events like that over here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer    NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Operation Raccoon City E3 Trailer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2