HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker

Go down 
+13
Umbrella Spy
Spike991
Nichole
charlieRE2
BioHazardMerc1
Bernard
sibraa5
Paridox
Kagarii~
leonada
Regenerator
frodomir
Down
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 9:27 pm

Nichole wrote:
Yet there are a lot of people who don't like him for some reason

mmm why? i dont know, but well at least is my favorite character
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 10:07 pm

I think most people mistake him, he is not a badass, he is a badass character, but he isn't a badass. Anyway, it looks like they are doing a pretty good job on him for this game, but they are still using D.C. Douglas.
Back to top Go down
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:24 am

He is the james bond of Re series(yeah he dont kiss every woman he meet,and we dont see him driving hot cars and hes not the good guy who save the world but meh...)he beats everyone and he never die.

by the way the old man who speack with wesker in the middle of the video,Oswel.E Spencer?(just an idea...)

ps:(im not especially fan of James bond,but i like the films)
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 9:08 am

PublicEnemy wrote:
He is the james bond of Re series(yeah he dont kiss every woman he meet,and we dont see him driving hot cars and hes not the good guy who save the world but meh...)he beats everyone and he never die.

by the way the old man who speack with wesker in the middle of the video,Oswel.E Spencer?(just an idea...)

Well he is more like...

Doctor Evil to me

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
PublicEnemy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
PublicEnemy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 am

yeah with more hair and more on front of fights but yeah why not ^^
Back to top Go down
BioHazardMerc1
Zombie
Zombie
BioHazardMerc1

Playstation Network Charlz0r

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:39 am

frodomir wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Well he is more like...

Doctor Evil to me

haha lol nice one, but he is rarely in action, like he always send sum1 like ada twice, in code veronica he showed up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:04 pm

stewiegriffin_1108 wrote:
frodomir wrote:
PublicEnemy wrote:

Well he is more like...

Doctor Evil to me

haha lol nice one, but he is rarely in action, like he always send sum1 like ada twice, in code veronica he showed up Very Happy

Well, if he is going to be related to a megolamaniac in charge of a counter intelligence organization, I think that he would be a bit more like Ernst Stavro Blofeld, head of SPECTRE.Smile
Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Blofel11
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:34 pm

there gonna pull another RE1, where you think Wesker is dead, but hes really not, thats my prediction for the game's ending
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
there gonna pull another RE1, where you think Wesker is dead, but hes really not, thats my prediction for the game's ending

I really hope that they don't, because even though Wesker is still cool, they really have begun to overdo his character, and if they keep it up much longer, they are going to go completely overboard.
Back to top Go down
Indiana Jones
Zombie
Zombie
Indiana Jones

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Well its either that or death at this point, or maybe he will just escape, I hope he doesnt die, he needs to do just 1 more RE game before he ever dies, hes just too cool of a character
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 11:54 pm

Indiana Jones wrote:
Well its either that or death at this point, or maybe he will just escape, I hope he doesnt die, he needs to do just 1 more RE game before he ever dies, hes just too cool of a character

I really would have been just fine if he had died at the mansion, and they still had him in RE0, that would have been perfect, they pretty much did that with Birkin, and he is an awesome character, but since they brought him back, he was amazing in Code Veronica, and RE4 as well, but in Umbrella Chronicles, they played too much on the 'english accent' and have taken his character in a completely new direction, and he really just sounds and acts different, and I feel that if they put him as a major character in even one more game that it could ruin his character, because his character was made for small roles, in RE1, he appeared sporadicly and with really small, but cool parts, and this was the same in RE0, RECVX, RE4, etc., but when Umbrella Chronicles came out he had a major role, and I feel that in that game he was inferior to previous one, not only because of that, but because of how they changed the voice actor too.Smile
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:58 pm

Take a picture from me... (You can use it as a wallpaper in your desktop) Wink

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Re5wesker_wallpaper_1024-1
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Albert Wesker wrote:
Take a picture from me... (You can use it as a wallpaper in your desktop) Wink

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Re5wesker_wallpaper_1024-1

That is a nice pic, but they really need to think of something different from the large black trenchcoat, first he had the RPD
uniform, which was awesome, then he had the tactical agent type of outfit, something like James Bond or Ethan Hunt would
wear, and then his turtleneck-suit was also cool at first, but they really need something a bit different, although his outfit
without the coat is cool>Smile
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:23 am

Yes, with the coat and the super fast speed is seems as though the RE5 Wesker has just come out of the Matrix or something. Doesn't matter to me though. Wesker is the bomb!
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:27 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Yes, with the coat and the super fast speed is seems as though the RE5 Wesker has just come out of the Matrix or something. Doesn't matter to me though. Wesker is the bomb!

Yeah, he will always be cool, but I think that he could have been that much cooler with Richard Waugh & no Matrix.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker   Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5: Albert Wesker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2