Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions

Go down 
+3
NiteKrawler
Deagle50
LeonChrisKOMBO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LeonChrisKOMBO
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Roebuck775 (broken)

LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions Empty
PostSubject: Question Thread   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Hey guys its me again, so this thread is designed to ask me questions about the upcoming resident evil or the other ones, i am part of capcom so you people that dont know will know, and i will answer any question about the games to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyMon May 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Does Operation Raccoon City have alternate endings determined by choices made during game play?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Will HUNK be in the game? How about survivors other than Leon? Will a helicopter be destroyed? Of course one will. Is there a singleplayer AND a multiplayer mode? Splitscreen? Can you name some famous locations that will be seen? Like the RPD? We would love to explore it. How linear is the game? Can you actually use a zombie as a shield? Can you only play as the USS? Is there a cover mechanic and if so, does it work well? Can you describe the characters' abilities? Will there be a collector's edition?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:34 pm

LeonChrisKOMBO wrote:
Hey guys its me again, so this thread is designed to ask me questions about the upcoming resident evil or the other ones, i am part of capcom so you people that dont know will know, and i will answer any question about the games to the best of my ability.

Right.

Well, will Nicholai be in any upcoming titles, and what happened to him?

Is DC Douglas going to be voicing Wesker forever?

Is Alex going to be in RER(Revelations)?
Back to top Go down
LeonChrisKOMBO
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

Playstation Network Roebuck775 (broken)

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:24 pm

I am told that HUNK will be in the game, but if it is not, sorry i was just told that, and yes there will be alternate endings depending on what you do, as for nicholai, im not sure about that. yes there is a singleplayer and multiplayer mode as well, as for split screen i do not know. As for Wesker i am sorry to inform you he is dead, though he will problably be the narrator for REORC
Back to top Go down
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyTue May 24, 2011 6:33 pm

Wait, didnt Nicholai get killed be nemesis
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:27 pm

chocotricks wrote:
Wait, didnt Nicholai get killed be nemesis

well in the true ending... nicholai escapes (or maybe died by selecting 'return fire') via the last chopper and jill gets rescued by barry via the other chopper....

if nicholai is killed by nemesis it means that you have chosen 'push nemesis' in the live selection instead of 'jump of the bridge'
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:24 am

The canon ending is the one where Nicholai survives. It was nice seeing him in Outbreak so it would be cool to see him again at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
The canon ending is the one where Nicholai survives. It was nice seeing him in Outbreak so it would be cool to see him again at some point.

Yeah, I really enjoyed him there. I wished we could have seen more. I kept trying to find some logic, in where he was, when. I mean, Raccoon University, Raccoon Hospital, Dead Factory, etc.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:53 am

Feel special, a thread just for you LeonChrisKombo, hereby referred to as Kombo.

So yeah, you've claimed to be someone who works on RE as a part of Capcom's team, correct?

Well, I just thought this would be a great place to start asking questions.

And throwing out ideas that we would like to see.

I'll start:

As you probably know, there is an RE series exclusivly on Wii, the Chronicles series. Thus far we have two games in that series, UC(Umbrella Chronicles) & DSC(Darkside Chronicles).

UC goes over RE0, RE1, RE3 & a new chapter, Operation TALOS. DSC goes over RE2, CVX & Operation Javier.

So anyway, there is another side series in the RE series, the Survivor series. It includes; Survivor, Survivor 2:Code Veronica, & Dead Aim. There is also a Gun Survivor series, which is simply the Japanese version, which includes on other title, Dino Crisis 3, but that's not part of the US Survivor series.

Okay, so I think that the overlooked, and almost unnoticed Survivor series, should be next to make it into the Chronicles, psuedo remake type thing they've got going on.

Imagine, Surivivor Chronicles, going over the events on Sheena Island in Survivor, Claire's dream in Survivor 2, and the events in 2002 in DA. As well as having a new chapter, possibly something involving those characters, Ark Thompson, Bruce McGivern, Fongling, etc.

Anyway, that's what I think we need. The Survivor series would also translate into the Chronicles series better than anything we've seen previously. Obviously RE3's story got raped in UC.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:36 am

I'd like to add that as the Chronicles have put the RE series' story in a nice little package this would only make a whole lot of sense as even the events of Survivor has been mentioned in the series canon.

Oh, btw, I have one idea/question: Resident Evil 1.5 should see the light of day in some shape, way or form. Is this ever going to happen? It should.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:42 am

Spike991 wrote:
Mass Distraction wrote:

Yeah, I really enjoyed him there. I wished we could have seen more. I kept trying to find some logic, in where he was, when. I mean, Raccoon University, Raccoon Hospital, Dead Factory, etc.
He knew his way around the city Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu May 26, 2011 3:49 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I'd like to add that as the Chronicles have put the RE series' story in a nice little package this would only make a whole lot of sense as even the events of Survivor has been mentioned in the series canon.

Oh, btw, I have one idea/question: Resident Evil 1.5 should see the light of day in some shape, way or form. Is this ever going to happen? It should.

Just seeing certain things from 1.5 could be cool. The Elza Walker character showing up in the series, as an actual characer could be nice. She had a biker thing going on, much like Claire did, from what I remember.

Since Claire dropped that whole punk thing, and went treehugger, it would be a nice fit for Elza.

Just seeing the Survivor games all pretty in the Chronicles games would be amazing. The VA would actually be an improvement overall. I just hope Morpheus was still good.

Dead Aim's cutscenes looked pretty good though, the high resolution, HD type scenes that is.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:10 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
Will HUNK be in the game? How about survivors other than Leon? Will a helicopter be destroyed? Of course one will. Is there a singleplayer AND a multiplayer mode? Splitscreen? Can you name some famous locations that will be seen? Like the RPD? We would love to explore it. How linear is the game? Can you actually use a zombie as a shield? Can you only play as the USS? Is there a cover mechanic and if so, does it work well? Can you describe the characters' abilities? Will there be a collector's edition?

haha Laughing Laughing it's like you're requesting for all of this in the game lol
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:41 pm

I have a Q for Kombo...
In a future RE (other than REORC)Will there be a new protaganist?And does Capcom plan on killing off Chris,Jill,or Leon?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 am

I wonder if the guy visits the site anymore, haven't heard of him since the start of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:55 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
I wonder if the guy visits the site anymore, haven't heard of him since the start of this thread.

Yeah, he didn't get such a warm welcome. Oh well, at least he didn't contribute much.
Back to top Go down
Deagle50
Zombie
Zombie
Deagle50

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 4:46 pm

I don't think Capcom's bringing anyone new in or killing anyone. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions   LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions Empty

Back to top Go down

LeonChrisKomboExecutiveQuestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: