Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Px4 Handgun EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Px4 Handgun EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Px4 Handgun EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Px4 Handgun EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Px4 Handgun EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Px4 Handgun EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Px4 Handgun EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Px4 Handgun EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Px4 Handgun EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Px4 Handgun

Go down 
+2
Spike991
GreggKennedy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:57 am

I gotta say that in RE5 the mercenaries, this handgun is probably the best there is. Killing majini by shooting the head makes it more easier and combos are very easy to achieve with this baby.

What can you say about this handgun?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:14 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
I gotta say that in RE5 the mercenaries, this handgun is probably the best there is. Killing majini by shooting the head makes it more easier and combos are very easy to achieve with this baby.

Is that Jill's handgun in Mercs?

If so, yeah, headshots like no other. Which is good, and bad. I think the most effective way to build up a huge score is a handgun shot to the head, followed by a melee kill. It's quick enough to rack up a good combo, but also gives you the 5 seconds extra.

Jill's melee attacks are so horrible, and some take really long, to where she needs that handgunf or those good headshots...

So I like it, and I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:18 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Is that Jill's handgun in Mercs?

If so, yeah, headshots like no other. Which is good, and bad. I think the most effective way to build up a huge score is a handgun shot to the head, followed by a melee kill. It's quick enough to rack up a good combo, but also gives you the 5 seconds extra.

Jill's melee attacks are so horrible, and some take really long, to where she needs that handgunf or those good headshots...

So I like it, and I don't like it.

Yes, but headshots have a high probability of spawning plagas.

Man, the High Kick is poor in terms of damage, but excellent when it comes to quickness.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:25 am

GreggKennedy wrote:

Man, the High Kick is poor in terms of damage, but excellent when it comes to quickness.

I love martial arts, and seeing somebody like Jill, as most female characters can pull it off better...perhaps just the way their lower body is typically stronger, while a male's upper body is their strong point...

Anyway, seeing her roundhouse, and reverse roundhouse and stuff like that was extremely cool. Other stuff, like that stupid move where she knee's a grounded opponent, or the one from behind where she lunges up on their shoulders and cracks their neck, get really annoying after seeing it once or twice.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:29 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I love martial arts, and seeing somebody like Jill, as most female characters can pull it off better...perhaps just the way their lower body is typically stronger, while a male's upper body is their strong point...

Anyway, seeing her roundhouse, and reverse roundhouse and stuff like that was extremely cool. Other stuff, like that stupid move where she knee's a grounded opponent, or the one from behind where she lunges up on their shoulders and cracks their neck, get really annoying after seeing it once or twice.

Yeah, even Sheva can do better martial arts than Jill, or probably.

Man, her one hit kill attack without a partner wastes a lot of time, haha
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:31 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I think they should've worked on her moves a bit more. The ground and one-hit kill moves are not only slow and annoying, but they also look really stupid being used multiple times...surely she would get a headache after awhile.

They need stuff that seems more realistic, and those were not that.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:35 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I think they should've worked on her moves a bit more. The ground and one-hit kill moves are not only slow and annoying, but they also look really stupid being used multiple times...surely she would get a headache after awhile.

They need stuff that seems more realistic, and those were not that.

I agree. She's more of like a support player than a one-man army player. Her fame comes from her running speed, which is the fastest among all characters.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:36 am

GreggKennedy wrote:

I agree. She's more of like a support player than a one-man army player. Her fame comes from her running speed, which is the fastest among all characters.

And her knifing speed, which is also the fastest.

She would be a great partner for a co-op mercs run. Those flash grenades you save your ass in some situations, like some levels that have every other majini have a parasite burst out of their head.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:40 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

She would be a great partner for a co-op mercs run. Those flash grenades you save your ass in some situations, like some levels that have every other majini have a parasite burst out of their head.

The Duvallias are the most dangerous ones.

And also, bsaa jill stoods out little chance against sub bosses, despite having a mp5 in her inventory.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:42 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

And also, bsaa jill stoods out little chance against sub bosses, despite having a mp5 in her inventory.

Very true. Nothing powerful enough to really take any of them out. I mean, a shot to the exposed area of the Executioner's back will take it down for a melee, but you have to repeat, a lot.

Fully Auto weapons are best against Reapers, so she's safe there.

Otherwise, forget Chainsaw majini....

Duvallias, those are the large, almost crab type mutations where they swallow you right?
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:46 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Very true. Nothing powerful enough to really take any of them out. I mean, a shot to the exposed area of the Executioner's back will take it down for a melee, but you have to repeat, a lot.

Fully Auto weapons are best against Reapers, so she's safe there.

Otherwise, forget Chainsaw majini....

Duvallias, those are the large, almost crab type mutations where they swallow you right?

Yes, thos crab plagas are highly dangerous and consider yourself luck if they just headbutt you.

In the case of the chainsaw majini, 2 shots to the head will stun it. you really need a rocket launcher from that map.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:51 am

GreggKennedy wrote:

Yes, thos crab plagas are highly dangerous and consider yourself luck if they just headbutt you.

In the case of the chainsaw majini, 2 shots to the head will stun it. you really need a rocket launcher from that map.

I liked the new mutations for Las Plagas that they created for RE5. The Duvallia's and the flying ones were both pretty cool.

Those chainsaw ones are annoying. Especially when they get back up, and starting swinging like a madman.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:59 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I liked the new mutations for Las Plagas that they created for RE5. The Duvallia's and the flying ones were both pretty cool.

Those chainsaw ones are annoying. Especially when they get back up, and starting swinging like a madman.

It would be a cold day in hell if there were 2 chainsaw majinis going after you if you're jill.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:07 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

It would be a cold day in hell if there were 2 chainsaw majinis going after you if you're jill.

That's why she pretty much fails on that level...

Somebody like Safari Chris though, doesn't have too many problems.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:10 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Safari Chris is unique in that he can carry 2 rocket launchers, something that you cannot do in story mode and any other mercenary.

This merce needs to use his 2 rocket launchers wisely on the time when 2 chainsaw majinis appear to maximize the killing potential.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:19 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Safari Chris is unique in that he can carry 2 rocket launchers, something that you cannot do in story mode and any other mercenary.

This merce needs to use his 2 rocket launchers wisely on the time when 2 chainsaw majinis appear to maximize the killing potential.

Honestly, I forget that I have them most of the time. His handgun and shotgun are both really good(despite the lack of ammo), so I usually forget about them til the end, when it's too late to use them really effectively.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:21 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

Honestly, I forget that I have them most of the time. His handgun and shotgun are both really good(despite the lack of ammo), so I usually forget about them til the end, when it's too late to use them really effectively.

haha a rocket launcher to a boss is an instant kill; saves you time, ammo, effort and probably health.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:22 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

haha a rocket launcher to a boss is an instant kill; saves you time, ammo, effort and probably health.

I have several RPG's stashed in my inventory.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptySun May 22, 2011 2:23 am

Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

I have several RPG's stashed in my inventory.

If you have infinte ammo on, 2 rpg's is enough, one for chris and one for sheva.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:24 pm

jill is full of speed, remember those badass dodges in RE3

and btw how do you get an infinite launcher?
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:35 pm

ace.redfield wrote:

You have to just put Infinite Ammo on. It's something you have to select. I also remember having to purchase, via points from things like Mercs and just playing through chapters in the story mode, to unlock the option for any given weapon to be used with infinite ammo.
Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:00 am

ace.redfield wrote:

Yes, Jill can dodge almost any attack from zombies, mutants, Nemesis, etc.

To get the Infinite Rocket Launcher, Beat the RE5 story mode in less than 5 hours in any difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:52 pm

I prefer SIGs and 1911s myself.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:

1911's!

SIGs being like the one the UBCS carried?
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

1911's!

SIGs being like the one the UBCS carried?
The 220 Combat model is my current favorite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Px4 Handgun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Px4 Handgun   Px4 Handgun Empty

Back to top Go down

Px4 Handgun
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next