HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.

Go down 
+2
NiteKrawler
The Joker
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. Empty
PostSubject: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 9:52 am

Next year, I will be taking film making.

To completely "Wow" My teacher. I will be making a low-budget Film. I have gotten together with my friends and we have formed our group

"ACM Productions."

We will be making the movie over the span of next year, and it may take all year to make. The finished product should be about 2 hours long, and will revolve around A group of teenagers who are survivors of a Zombie infestation.

We have not decided if it is going to be Resident evil Related. We are currently writing the script together, and are having a tough time choosing if it will be a RE fan film. We are thinking of taking it into a different direction.

What do you guys think? Should we make it RE related?

We lack the ability to create Tyrants and Cerberuses so If it would be RE related it would only have zombies, which is kind of bland in the RE world. Zombies are kind of the Everyday Creatures

Last edited by The Joker on Tue May 10, 2011 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:47 am

It's up to you. But really, how related to RE would it be anyway? It may be easier to just make your own original film. Where abouts do you reside Joker?
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:14 pm

Well It was going to focus on a group of teens, that Fled Raccoon City.

It's going to focus on the little people of RE, the civilians that we never seem to care about. It was going to be kind of like a Tie together film. All the people band together and IF we decide to make it a RE film. It will turn out that one person is faking an Identity, and he/she is an Umbrella researcher, taking photos, recordings, and notes of the B.O.W.'s in action to give back to UC headquarters. She/he is leading the group, by saying that they are headed towards a army base (Seeing as that is one of the Safest places to go during a seige) but one of the characters over hear Him/Her talking over a transeiver radio to the U.B.C.S. about where they are headed, and to exterminate the others.

But this is all IF we end up making it RE related.

I live in Vermilion Ohio.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 12:27 pm

You live close to me. Anyway, I don't believe there was much, if any, action outside of Raccoon. So once they were out, they should be safe.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyThu May 05, 2011 1:53 pm

You live in ohio? what city?

The Arklay mountains is full of the creatures...
Remember all the Cerberus'es out in the woods during RE 1 and 0

This story is about what happened behind the scenes. There will be a part in the movie when the group hears a loud boom and sees Raccoon go up in flames. This would happen about the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:52 am

I agree with Nite, it might be easier to make an original film. Your idea is good and I hope you post it here, whichever approach you choose. Either one is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:01 pm

Wellp Starting the Script today!
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:31 pm

I live near Ft. Wayne, Indiana. The mountains are nowhere near full of them. Think about it, the only amount of BOWs in the mountains could be whatever was made by Umbrella. There couldn't be too many, and most of them stayed within their facilities. There were few enough of them in the mountains after Raccoon's destruction that it was easy to kill the rest of them off at any rate.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:08 pm

In the games the whole incedent with STARS started because of the ones that were wandering around in the woods and attacking people in the towns . So they did not stay in the facilities. In the outbreak games there is a lot of them in the woods. RE 0 starts in the woods, and there are plenty of things there. Even stuff that got off or onto the train.

And this will take place during the Raccoon incedent anyway
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:00 pm

The Joker wrote:
Well It was going to focus on a group of teens, that Fled Raccoon City.

It's going to focus on the little people of RE, the civilians that we never seem to care about. It was going to be kind of like a Tie together film. All the people band together and IF we decide to make it a RE film. It will turn out that one person is faking an Identity, and he/she is an Umbrella researcher, taking photos, recordings, and notes of the B.O.W.'s in action to give back to UC headquarters. She/he is leading the group, by saying that they are headed towards a army base (Seeing as that is one of the Safest places to go during a seige) but one of the characters over hear Him/Her talking over a transeiver radio to the U.B.C.S. about where they are headed, and to exterminate the others.

But this is all IF we end up making it RE related.

I live in Vermilion Ohio.

You might want to prepare for some, "This isn't like the games" critiquing.

No, only an idiot would say something like that, in regards to your movie.Smile

I thought about doing something like this a few years ago...never panned out...seems like a good time though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:37 pm

The Outbreaks aren't necessarily canon. And gameplay definitely is not.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:43 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

Right, just bits and pieces, if anything.

Obviously the ending isn't, the way Racccoon gets destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:25 am

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The missiles? But the Raccoon crater had smaller holes in it besides the big one made by the nuclear blast.
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. Raccoon_Crater
They could both be canon.

Anyways, I'd like to think Outbreaks are canon as it would seem likely that some civilians escaped Raccoon too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:42 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

The point is, in all of the earlier games they acknowledge the fact that the
creatures are in the woods, mountains and everywere around Raccoon.

In RE 1 everything starts because of the ones that were coming from the woods, and into towns.

RE 0 Everything is in the woods for the opening cut scenes and a lot of them flooded into the train

Even if the argument that they were all killed after the raccoon city incident This movie will take place during it
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:45 pm

It would probably make sense. I was just thinking there probably was not too many in the woods. If there were too many, it would be almost impossible to destroy them all after the incident.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Maybe they never really did. Maybe some of them are still wandering around.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:02 pm

What, like Bigfoot? Razz
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptySun May 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

The missiles? But the Raccoon crater had smaller holes in it besides the big one made by the nuclear blast.
Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. Raccoon_Crater
They could both be canon.

Anyways, I'd like to think Outbreaks are canon as it would seem likely that some civilians escaped Raccoon too.

According to the canon RE3, a nuke was used, not several rockets. This is also shown to be true in the beginning of RE4, shown in a flashback of Degeneration.....and more.

The Outbreak's version of how it happened isn't canon. I'm not saying it isn't cool, or that I don't like it, as Outbreak had some of the best visuals in the series, just pointing out that they aren't canon.

I do not however, like how they made two different versions of how Raccoon was destroyed....canon or not, it's annoying.

UC mixed the RE3 & Outbreak scenes for when they showed Raccoon's destruction.....dumb, and lazy, but hey, it's Capcom.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:22 pm

I always kinda wondered how Raccoon was "Officially" destroyed.

I never really understood if the Umbrella Lab blowing up affected the city (Seeing as it is right below it, I would imagine it did)
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:27 pm

It could be argued that the city was destroyed by just a nuke, or by the nuke and 3 cruise missiles.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:03 pm

No doubt the explosion, and fire seemed to be a big part of it, no matter which version you see.

BTW, I don't want to give anybody any ideas to steal, especially since somebody here works in making productions of sorts(I'm talking to you Joker.Smile), but I've been meaning to make a big RE....video of sorts. I don't want to give too much away, but as far as things like who survived the Mansion Incident, and Raccoon, etc., I would really use lots of different scenes from all throughout the series for a really full experience. Mixing scenes of Raccoon blowing up, from RE3, Outbreak, File#2, etc.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:10 pm

I will keep a look out for your production! I hope to see it, if you are every in need of a narrator then I will gladly try out ;p
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:16 pm

The Joker wrote:
I will keep a look out for your production! I hope to see it, if you are every in need of a narrator then I will gladly try out ;p

Ha, I don't know how we could work together, but that would be cool. I actually thought I would narrate it myself, perhaps pull off a generic HAL or the narrater at the beginning of RE0...just something a bit plain, almost monotone, not enough to sound like any character.Smile Like a file right from Umbrella or something.

Unfortunately I don't have any of the equipment, software, or even a computer to do so...just ideas that I will eventually put into effect.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Well I could send you the audio files compress them, or just send them as straight MP3 files or .WAV files.

Voice acting is my thing Wink so I will always be on the look out for something to do.

You could send me the script and I could read it off into my mic and try a few different approaches to it. I know how that feels though, the dream is not yet off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.   Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk. Empty

Back to top Go down

Movie talk/ turned to all out RE talk.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next