HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]

Go down 
+5
ThomVD
Spike991
NiteKrawler
Mass Distraction
Lukong
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:18 am

Also known as Resident Evil 7. This has to with the following quote and is either the beginning after RE Perishing Rain [An Idea], after RE Revelations, RE 5 or RE Mercenaries.
Lukong wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Even though Wesker is offically 'Dead' do you think a long way down the line like in RE9 or RE10 Wesker might make a return in a different kind of form ?

If Wesker did come back it would not be for a very long time but still i think in the distant there is a decent chance he might suprise us all and make a comeback. Remember the RE saga will go on for a very long time and will be ending any time soon so i think we have not heard the last from Wesker at all.

The Vessel
If both Movie and Game state that the virus in Wesker was trying to take over Wesker himself.
In most games, movies, comics or etc there has to be a vessel and that vessel is meant to free "The Animal in Them."
When you think about The Vessel idea, you would realize Wesker is dead, but what ever lived inside him lives on and will be Born.
Lukong wrote:
Someone on another Thread said that it wouldn't make sense to go from the story to their idea of RE 6 because in RE 4 & 5 there are parasites instead of Zombies, I realized that the Virus itself is mutating and getting stronger[Maybe].
Meaning Zombies to Parasites and then to bigger, faster or smarter Mutates. Maybe the Lickers, Bella Sisters and The Executioner are examples of what happens when the mutation evolves faster in others...and some might adapt.

The Vessel Idea is relevant to what I just came up with now. Meaning the Virus living in Wesker [If Born & Maybe] will have its own Personality, Abilities and Goals.
The Vessel is weak & frail compared to what is inside of The Vessel.

The Story of The Broken Vessel
After Wesker is killed and the hard shell was broken. The parasite survives Wesker's death and then forms itself to do its own bidding. Waking up into an old world of monsters, S.T.A.R.S. and other umbrella personals. The parasite's knowledge is Wesker's knowledge, but due being stabbed with a T-Virus serum, the parasite has lost some knowledge.

The Main Character
If Wesker was a strong opponent, then the parasite in Wesker was suppressing was much stronger than Wesker. When in Wesker The Parasite tried to break out. The only reason why this parasite got out is because Wesker had other enemies. This parasite is the player.

As the parasite, a black reddish blob forms back together. You are given the chance to thrust yourself into the game as a made up character into the game. [I saw Prototype ending before playing it, the blob might be black and yellowish for Resident Evil style]
You have the options of to customize your gender, skin color, height, body build[Fat, Skinny, Muscular, etc], your face, clothing, hair and age stage[Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Older Adult, etc].
As the blob grows it will ask you to make your own DNA coding. Each option uncovers your character's look. Unlike Wesker, you won't have any defects, unless you want to.

The Gameplay
First off the only bar the Player will be seeing is the Health Bar. So using your abilities depends on if you want to use your abilities, but they grow by many times you've used them; similar to practice.
The abilities will be realistic/made -John Allerdyce can't create fire- so you'll have the opportunity to make fire if you have a lighter, ice if there's nitrogen glycerin gas and other things.
Guns and fighting is included. Physical abilities such as moving fast or super strength develop as your go along in the game.
As you meet more people you gain knowledge. Soon you well find yourself learning about what Wesker was going to do with all his virus or you may just be doing it without knowing why.

Where it could go
Super Hero
If There was one Superman game had it where you were invincible to earth weapons and there is no limit to your energy. Though there are people making your weakness into greater weapons and that is when your Health bar will decrease.

The enemies could attack you or other humans. Based on how what you or a enemy does, the city will judge you.
- The low rank enemies do no damage with bullets and some may have high health, but you must protect the citizens in order not to fail a mission
- The high rank enemies equipped with few kryptonite knuckles, bullets, daggers, swords or laser guns who fight you, do damage, but the damage depends which weapon is being used. Lasers/bullets would do the lowest and daggers/swords would do the highest
- The bosses are probably naturally strong, wearing kryptonite armor or enhanced by kryptonite.

Your Health would increase depending on what you do and how much damage you take.
- Regeneration allows you to recover from damage
- Resistance depends on how close or damaging kryptonite is
- Health increases as you better with Regeneration & Resistance

Your Speed would get better as you level up.
- Level 1 would be time slows down and you move slowly
- Level 2 would be time slows down and your moving at a normal speed
- Level 3 would be time stops and your moving at a normal speed
As you transition from one level to the next and master your last level you'll be able to stay in a moment longer because the only way speed is built up and leveled up is by moving so if your in a small space and mastered Speed, you could be moving so fast like time has stop instead of having to build it up.

Your skills and attacks depend on where your at in the game, whether your at a farm in Smallville or on a alien planet with Legion of Superheroes]

Prototype, Infamous or Parasite Eve
We all known Kauser from RE 4 and with that blade coming his arm, it would only reminds me of Prototype. I wouldn't want to go in that direction, but something similar. With too many powers or investing into one we would have Infamous or Parasite Eve. Giving the character super abilities [Strength, Speed & Accuracy] allows the game to stray away from that and there is no need to mutate.

Gunslinger
We all like weapons expectly if those weapons look really cool like Resident Evil 2's Mine Thrower, that think looked like a modern SMG. Dualing weapons and be able to shoot and walk at the same time would be very nice. And for once choose your blade not some dagger everyone else has.

3 Endings for RE Perishing Rain RE Perishing Rain Thread
1. The Ironic Ending
Chris Redfield walks into a white room. Chris walks up towards a small pillar and takes the Glass Planet floating above it. As Chris puts the object away.
He looks to Alice, standing a gray tile, to the right side of the pillar and says "Alice you know all this could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker, also standing on a gray tile, to the left side of the pillar and says "And you, Wesker want to destroy everything, so I'm going to do something."
From there Chris Redfield, Alice, Wesker and many other RE Heroes then have to battle[Slash you] there way through hordes of Zombies, Parasites, Mutates and Umbrella Psychos. Chris Redfield and company then battle their way into a facility where Wesker works with Alice to build a cure.
Chris Redfield and company fly on a plane, release a Bomb that spreads the cure and turns everyone back into Humans.
[Its Ironic because it ended with an Explosion and the Regeneration product worked.]Puzzles are still in [The Glass Planet = Planet Earth], but with good reason at a cliche. Alice and Wesker are both shamed for being so powerful and doing nothing to help with the Zombie Crisis while Chris Redfield actually does something, its why he insults them both.

2. Wesker's Way Ending
Chris Redfield walks into a white room. Chris walks up towards a small pillar and takes the Glass Planet floating above it.
He looks to Alice says "Alice you could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker and says "And you, Wesker, want to destroy everything. You both do nothing to help, so I will do what needs to get done."
From there Chris Redfield, Alice, Wesker and many other RE Heroes then have to battle[Slash you] there way through hordes of monsters. Chris Redfield and company then battle their way into a facility.
Wesker decides to betray the Team, killing Alice by consuming her, which makes Wesker invincible and the thing inside him is being controlled by Wesker.
Wesker then kills off most of the Team[You Battle] including Chris Redfield and etc. Takes a plane with the bomb and drops it on the earth. Giving few humans strong enough, side effects and the many weak humans just die off.

[Or The bomb could just kill everyone off and leaves Wesker. I don't really understand what Wesker was doing. I think he was either dropping a Bomb that contain a Virus that if any human can adapt to it would only survive, because when he put his arms in the bomb, it mutated him and he said something about wiping out the weak. That could also mean wiping out those who are weaker than him. [In RE5]
The Movie state's he would like to consume Alice to get stronger and so that would mean his motive was to find a cure to his infection by filtering the people who survived, but the scene descripted was from The Game.]In the game you would have to switch to Wesker to end it this way.

3. Chris's Dark and Weary Ending
Chris Redfield walks into a white room. Chris walks up towards a small pillar and takes the Glass Planet floating above it.

He looks to Alice says "Alice, you could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker and says "And you, Wesker, want to destroy everything. Yet you both do nothing to help, so I will do what needs to get done." Chris puts the object away.
Chris takes out 3 needles and quickly stabs Wesker with them. Alice watches Wesker fall to the ground and look to Chris pointing a gun at her. Chris quickly shoots Alice twice into her torso. Alice then falls to the ground, and tries to take out her pistol, but Chris kicks it out her hand.
Chris walks to open the door where Leon and Nemesis[Matt Addison] are holding off zombies in a large wide hallway. Chris puts a bullet into Leon's head and when Nemesis tries to get up to kill Chris, Chris shoots Nemesis in the face.
Chris smiles at the zombies and they step aside in the hallway. The zombies are standing, watching, waiting for a command and Chris walks back into the White Room.

When Chris walks into the White Room and sees Alice crawling towards her pistol. Chris then grabs Alice by her collar before she gets to her pistol, then drags her as she whispers "no, no, no" to the door and throws her in between the zombies.

Chris looks at Wesker laying dead on the ground. Chris walks pass Alice, but pauses when Alice says "Why are doing this?"
Chris Redfield turns to Alice with her hand raise towards him and replies "You should have done this a long time ago when you had the chance live"
Then Chris Redfield walks away, and Alice lets out a blood curdling scream as the Zombies tear into her flesh.

Years later, as the World recovers and zombies become humans and vice-versa (Cults spawned), Chris on his own, is walking through a forest on his way to an Umbrella building, he is meet by 3 Executioners. A Dual-wielding axe one with a slander builder, A Giant like Ogre with a hammer and a Musclar one with a Executing Halberd.

I like this ending because its different.

Last edited by Lukong on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:55 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : I was interrupted, Sorry for those who saw this earlier.)
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:15 am

I can't even... This... Uh...

First of all, it's pretty soon to start talking about RE7 as RE6 at this point is nothing but a rumor Very Happy

One more thing... No Alice and Wesker is still dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:16 pm

It's sad that you are not a troll...
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
It's sad that you are not a troll...

Why...I once was called a Troll also for giving ideas to someone, but they asked for it. Also sorry I didn't finish the RE Perishing Rain Ending No.3
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Lukong wrote:
Also sorry I didn't finish the RE Perishing Rain Ending No.3

Trust me. It's quite alright...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:40 am

Well....I think people need to leave Wesker alone. His story is done. Any part of him that was still alive after DC Douglas took over, is gone now, after the RPG in the liquid hot magma.

RE7, well I guess it's never to early to dream, but RE6 isn't even out, and probably won't be for a good, long while.

I'll hold out for other theories though, or maybe not, thinking about the games before they come out too much seems to ruin them, better to go in open minded, and oblivious.

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:39 am

Can't read... too much text...

I read the last sentence though. What? Umbrella is gone already. That thing has already happened.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

That's the spirit.Smile
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:50 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

I read the last sentence though. What? Umbrella is gone already. That thing has already happened.
Sorry no No.3 doesn't end Resident Evil that is what I meant when I said I wasn't finish, but hilarous think though I had to do No.3 ending twice because of the forum timer and I don't have good memory so I left out a lot.

Mass Distraction wrote:

I'm very sorry about that I wish I could put this into a comic strip or other media...its why I wasn't finish No.3 because Chris's Battle scene with 3 Executioner by himself was going to be very long, but in the end he picks up a head and says to the camera at Umbrella "I'm coming for you next" and walks out of a forest towards a Umbrella facility.

No.3 is saying by now Chris should be infected, but faintly. I'm going to finish Persihing Rain Storyline...I just remembered how RE Movie Extinction ended with Alice saying "I'm coming for you" which gives a good reason to travel around the world with her clones. As for Afterlife if I were give an suggestion to the storyline to the next movie...I would lie my pants off and say that was a squad/division [Covert Shade Division] from Alice's True Army, and that the Alice in Afterlife is actually Bit [Use Wordweb and look up Second, other names could be Arcsec or Mo], who is the first Clone Alice woke up. The real Alice [Wearing her Crimson Dress, with Black Pants this time and DMC3 Dante-style Black Boots or Silk Crimson Dress with Turtle-Neck & no sleeves from shoulder, Black Shorts, Dante's Boots and Above-the-knee Knit Black socks...Imagine that] storms out from the sky with her Air Squad/Division [Aviator Club] and starts a dog fight with all those airships. Alice & Jill meet eye to eye, Jill Escapes after taking down a few flyers. And then we might the crew. Bit actually uses Alice name because people recongize Alice.
Afterlife was a mission being carried out, Alice still has her powers, Chris Redfield in Movie looks what he did when her first started out and this would be called RE: Ringer's Solution or RE: Gamble Spirit

Hey Admins and Mods thanks for keeping this and not trash-binning it, Sorry for the wait as for Mass Distraction, I'm going to put all key points in green...I wonder if I could use Map001 and make a game out of this.

About that last sentence on No.3 I know how you get roddy when I'm not finish something so just put a rinky dink ending, you guys can't tell that was a cracker box ending...I mean "O my Goodness" after going through that whole scene with Chris basically using Alice you think its better to have the world try and take out a couple of facilities remember this game/movie is a combine version of the Game & Movie and, in the movie there are bearly any people left. And for some odd reason there's always Umbrella psychos that have to be killed.
Back to top Go down
ThomVD
Spec Ops Field Unit
Spec Ops Field Unit
ThomVD

Playstation Network ThomVD

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:07 am

Mass Distraction wrote:

Exactly my words Razz .
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:24 am

He's back...hurray.
Back to top Go down
Monster Mash
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
Monster Mash

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:26 am

Your idea reminds me of this:

Quote :
John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were demons in the base. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Cernel Joson were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a space marine for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the spaceships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE KILL BY DEMONS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the space station base of the UAC he knew there were demons.
"This is Joson" the radio crackered. "You must fight the demons!"
So John gotted his palsma rifle and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the demons
"I will shoot at him" said the cyberdemon and he fired the rocket missiles. John plasmaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the demons" he shouted
The radio said "No, John. You are the demons"
And then John was a zombie.

But seriously, it sounds like you are turning the Oroboros virus into a sentient creature. This might be an idea, but highly unlikely since all the virus samples were melted in the volcano. Also, Alice isn't part of the game storyline.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 am

Love that twist ending to that beautiful novel about John. Razz
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Really, the only RE fan-fiction I would like would be something that was entirely for comedic purposes, like that red astro droid in A New Hope having psychic powers, and knowing that killing itself would lead to the better future. Stuff like that.

Or maybe putting some of the characters in awkward situations. Like a little kid tugging on Wesker's coat to ask him for an autograph, or maybe Ashely spontaneously acting like a monkey to be funny.

Or other cool stuff like how Wesker or HUNK would react when in Silent Hill, and what things they would face. Wouldn't it be interesting to see monsters formed out of the hidden fears and insecurities Wesker may or may not have?

That's the kind of fan-fiction I want to read.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 am

NiteKrawler wrote:
He's back...hurray.
Ha ha it is to laugh hehe that's funny. Besides for those who keep saying Alice isn't apart of the Game... ... This idea combines the Game and the Movie allowing me to have an excuss for say no need for money, more zombies, better side stories, more weapons, etc.

Other than that when is Leon and Chris going to meet each other...when will Ada fight Sheva and when was the last time you played as a character's function like Ashley or that little girl from Resident Evil 2.

For once all of you Game Fans try to stick your head out of the box, I know and see a world of zombies. The idea for Perishing Rain and Broken Vessel are meant to one Combine all Zombie games into one Game and two put yourself into the Game you all seem to like.

Not everyone can afford games I for one use to be a Pirateer Downloader using even Emulator to most of the titles so The only other way I'm going to be playing any good games for free, without internet is by making them. I like your comments, but most of you aren't helping by saying what is wrong. For the the few who want change I welcome it.
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

Lukong wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
He's back...hurray.
Ha ha it is to laugh hehe that's funny.[/color].
I thought it was rude. :\
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:36 am

Lukong wrote:
that little girl from Resident Evil 2.
Sherry Birkin. The daughter of William and Anette Birkin.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:54 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Lukong wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
He's back...hurray.

Just not a big fan of people ruining one of my favorite franchises. Which is what this idea does. It isn't even coherent in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
RaviorStygian wrote:
Lukong wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:
He's back...hurray.

Just not a big fan of people ruining one of my favorite franchises. Which is what this idea does. It isn't even coherent in the slightest.

NiteKrawler wrote:
Nah, the proportions would be weird. But Superman did fight Scorpion from Mortal Kombat in MK vs DC. As for it being ridiculous, I can't believe any gamer would be so put off by it. Gamers thrive on ridiculousness. The best games in the world are downright ridiculous when all is said and done.

So I pressed the Reload button so this response is short. Anyways so is this blah blah not enough I don't remember, if there was something you could play with or read... I don't care.

RE is starting to get boring when I play GTA, I know there is a difference [Swimming, Walking & Shooting, etc], with RE2 [Good], RE3 [Short], RE4 [Good Looks] the only difference I've spot was the fact I didn't have find the weapons. Other than that and the annoying press the blah blah button, it really hasn't change, though I wish that was switch out with RE3's choose-a-path and then press the button.

RE5 might have had super punches, teams, and probably some driving and shooting, and of course a storyline but RE hasn't changed much. The next game is a Refined version of an old version and they expanded on a side story.

Its probably why I skipped RE1 cause I knew what the gameplay is like, but not in all cases like Final Fantasy X.

I guess its like this idea messes up the story and doesn't offer much to the game play because one way or another your going to have to kill the first zombie and the last boss.

Last edited by Lukong on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GTA is ridiculous)
Back to top Go down
biggebruv
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Im sorry but im completly baffled by yours posts
Back to top Go down
Lukong
Cerberus
Cerberus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 3:42 pm

Lukong wrote:

3 Endings for RE Perishing Rain RE Perishing Rain Thread
1. The Ironic Ending
Chris Redfield walks into a white room. Chris walks up towards a small pillar and takes the Glass Planet floating above it. As Chris puts the object away.
He looks to Alice, standing a gray tile, to the right side of the pillar and says "Alice you know all this could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker, also standing on a gray tile, to the left side of the pillar and says "And you, Wesker want to destroy everything, so I'm going to do something."
From there Chris Redfield, Alice, Wesker and many other RE Heroes then have to battle[Slash you] there way through hordes of Zombies, Parasites, Mutates and Umbrella Psychos. Chris Redfield and company then battle their way into a facility where Wesker works with Alice to build a cure.
Chris Redfield and company fly on a plane, release a Bomb that spreads the cure and turns everyone back into Humans.
[Its Ironic because it ended with an Explosion and the Regeneration product worked.]Puzzles are still in [The Glass Planet = Planet Earth], but with good reason at a cliche. Alice and Wesker are both shamed for being so powerful and doing nothing to help with the Zombie Crisis while Chris Redfield actually does something, its why he insults them both.

2. Wesker's Way Ending
He looks to Alice says "Alice you could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker and says "And you, Wesker, want to destroy everything. You both do nothing to help, so I will do what needs to get done."
From there Chris Redfield, Alice, Wesker and many other RE Heroes then have to battle[Slash you] there way through hordes of monsters. Chris Redfield and company then battle their way into a facility.
Wesker decides to betray the Team, killing Alice by consuming her, which makes Wesker invincible and the thing inside him is being controlled by Wesker.
Wesker then kills off most of the Team[You Battle] including Chris Redfield and etc. Takes a plane with the bomb and drops it on the earth. Giving few humans strong enough, side effects and the many weak humans just die off.

[Or The bomb could just kill everyone off and leaves Wesker. I don't really understand what Wesker was doing. I think he was either dropping a Bomb that contain a Virus that if any human can adapt to it would only survive, because when he put his arms in the bomb, it mutated him and he said something about wiping out the weak. That could also mean wiping out those who are weaker than him. [In RE5]
The Movie state's he would like to consume Alice to get stronger and so that would mean his motive was to find a cure to his infection by filtering the people who survived, but the scene descripted was from The Game.]In the game you would have to switch to Wesker to end it this way.

3. Chris's Dark and Weary Ending

He looks to Alice says "Alice, you could have prevented this all"
Chris then turns to Wesker and says "And you, Wesker, want to destroy everything. Yet you both do nothing to help, so I will do what needs to get done." Chris puts the object away.
Chris takes out 3 needles and quickly stabs Wesker with them. Alice watches Wesker fall to the ground and look to Chris pointing a gun at her. Chris quickly shoots Alice twice into her torso. Alice then falls to the ground, and tries to take out her pistol, but Chris kicks it out her hand.
Chris walks to open the door where Leon and Nemesis[Matt Addison] are holding off zombies in a large wide hallway. Chris puts a bullet into Leon's head and when Nemesis tries to get up to kill Chris, Chris shoots Nemesis in the face.
Chris smiles at the zombies and they step aside in the hallway. The zombies are standing, watching, waiting for a command and Chris walks back into the White Room.

When Chris walks into the White Room and sees Alice crawling towards her pistol. Chris then grabs Alice by her collar before she gets to her pistol, then drags her as she whispers "no, no, no" to the door and throws her in between the zombies.

Chris looks at Wesker laying dead on the ground. Chris walks pass Alice, but pauses when Alice says "Why are doing this?"
Chris Redfield turns to Alice with her hand raise towards him and replies "You should have done this a long time ago when you had the chance live"
Then Chris Redfield walks away, and Alice lets out a blood curdling scream as the Zombies tear into her flesh.

Years later, as the World recovers and zombies become humans and vice-versa (Cults spawned), Chris on his own, is walking through a forest on his way to an Umbrella building, he is meet by 3 Executioners. A Dual-wielding axe one with a slander builder, A Giant like Ogre with a hammer and a Musclar one with a Executing Halberd.

I like this ending because its different.

The only reason why all endings had Chris alive was due to Fanboys hating Milla (Not cause I'm a guy and my name is Chris, I actually love Alice's Character until Extinction...Clones shouldn't have died so soon), if it was me Milla/Alice would go onto RE16 Movie (out do Final Fantasy...where FF Tactics Advance 3 or FFTactics 2 at Square Enix?)...I want Milla or Jake (Wesker's Son) to end it, but hey Leon, Chris, Jill and etc can be some Elite Founders of some cool off beat group of Zombie Slayers called Coroners (make sense cause there experts at dead people).

And when I meant the ending was different was cause it didn't end in a explosion...for once, Spread the Cure and then watch people die from exposed Flesh/succumb to injuries or Parasite/posess dying then try and nurse survivors from there wound done.
Me I've been expanding on the idea of PE & BV and no longer call it so, its PRS a Zombie (vs Rules/Not Dead=Posess by Parasite, Parasipedia, Ranks/Saturation), Craft (vs 3Rs, Combine Shapes+Function vs Pre-render), Survival (vs Reality= Tree vs Fence/Kitchen Cabinet/Furniture/Firewood/Home Depot/Hardware Store, Open World like Refuel, but items like Skyrim/Red Faction, Types Enterprise/Army/Civilian, Good vs Evil vs Sides not like Fallout 4 (More so Bad=Difficult way, Good=Easy Way, Hard=Easy/Short Way/Shoot, Easy=Hard Long/way, Find items like in Mass Effect 2 Demo (Didn't buy) when getting Jack I thought the argument at the beginning allowed me to fight my way in/Boss first instead of going into the place and then fight my way out), Betray/Help/Be a Zombie like Evolve start small and then ran the world...no dying just playing) 2.0.

But from the looks of the next game and movie I might get what I want (State of Decay, Mad Max, 7 Days to Die where disappointing and APB Reloaded in a nutshell is NFS Carbon Decal design aka AutoSculpt understand as a Virtual Art and not a Decal, T-Shirt Design or Tattoo, for once someone saw computer games as virtual worlds where anything can happen and not where we can't use the design on your skin can't go on a car like GTA & SR).
Back to top Go down
PWNERX
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
PWNERX

Playstation Network PWNER-XIII
Steam : pwner_xiii

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:12 pm

What hell am I reading in this thread???
Back to top Go down
http://Isacwill_96@yahoo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]   Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: The Broken Vessel [An Idea]
Page 1 of 1