Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

New RE movie dated.

Go down 
+6
ace.redfield
K-Mart
Mass Distraction
NiteKrawler
chocotricks
weskersbarber
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

New RE movie dated. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:16 pm

It's really good they are making these CG movies...
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:22 pm

CG movies belongs to leon... i just realized
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Not all, but the latest yes. Ever seen 4D-Executer or Wesker's Report?

It's a good thing they keep expanding the story. Besides, there's no need for Leon to be in any of the games for a while.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:28 pm

never heard of actually
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:29 pm

I would assume every RE fan has at least heard of Wesker's Report. 4D-Executer was the first CG Resident Evil film.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
I would assume every RE fan has at least heard of Wesker's Report. 4D-Executer was the first CG Resident Evil film.

wesker report in CVX is what i know, but can't recall... 4D executor sounds like another 'property from japs but this time for japs only' thing
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:45 pm

There's a video version of Wesker's Report, not sure if it came with CVX or was it text only in the game. 4D-Executer was made in 1998 as some promotional stuff or something and it was Japan only. It is downloadable on the net nowadays with subs.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
There's a video version of Wesker's Report, not sure if it came with CVX or was it text only in the game. 4D-Executer was made in 1998 as some promotional stuff or something and it was Japan only. It is downloadable on the net nowadays with subs.

here it is http://residentevil.wikia.com/Wesker's_Report... i'll try to like that 4d executer..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm

The link you posted was empty so I'll post a working one:
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Wesker%27s_Report

Here's the other film, working links and info on download found in the latest posts.
http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1072-biohazard-4d-executer-anyone-d?

I have both. Gotta say they are awesome.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:02 pm

thank you
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:13 pm

You're welcome Very Happy It's always neat to find more about the story, even if it leaves one more loose end.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

sherry birkin
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Executor is not canon is it?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Not officially, but there's nothing to say it isn't. It could easily have happened somewhere in Raccoon during RE2&3.

In my mind it is.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Executor is not canon is it?

i think so... the characters there i never heard of in future or past games nor movies..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:34 pm

They were a part of the UBCS. They were mercenaries just like all the other members and were sent in for a special mission. There has not been mentions of other UBCS members either since the original games.

There's also a good reason we have not heard of them since, just watch till the end.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
They were a part of the UBCS. They were mercenaries just like all the other members and were sent in for a special mission. There has not been mentions of other UBCS members either since the original games.

There's also a good reason we have not heard of them since, just watch till the end.

they all died or that female survives??
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

It could very well be cannon if they wanted it to be, because look at outbreak that happened elsewere in racoon city
I have'nt watched 4d executor yet but I have seen bits, I will give it a watch tomorrow Smile

Also about the new RE, That bloody better be a god damn april fools
The films have been corrupting Resident evil since they started !
Every time one is made a little piece of me dies inside Crying or Very sad
I am fine now about it because the damage is done already
But they better NOT go back and do a cheesy/cheaply over the top Fan boy action title about all RE fans favourite timeline in the RE series . It's absurd that they want to put there dirty little hollywood hands all over RE1 and 2
You know, all great directors know there boundaries and when and not to make a movie and also not to touch a master piece !
however Paul W.S. Anderson is such a idiot that he can't see how much he is ripping off and destroying RE and his films are really terrible I would rather sit through a god damn kevin costner movie than watch any of that soul draining crap that they call resident evil
Just please end the films, stop using RE as a comodity and move on and let THE BEST RE film's take the spot light (of coarse this means the CGI RE's I love you )

anyway rant over Exclamation
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

Mcghie wrote:
It could very well be cannon if they wanted it to be, because look at outbreak that happened elsewere in racoon city
I have'nt watched 4d executor yet but I have seen bits, I will give it a watch tomorrow Smile

But they better NOT go back and do a cheesy/cheaply over the top Fan boy action title about all RE fans favourite timeline in the RE series . It's absurd that they want to put there dirty little hollywood hands all over RE1 and 2
You know, all great directors know there boundaries and when and not to make a movie and also not to touch a master piece !
however Paul W.S. Anderson is such a idiot that he can't see how much he is ripping off and destroying RE and his films are really terrible I would rather sit through a god damn kevin costner movie than watch any of that soul draining crap that they call resident evil
Just please end the films, stop using RE as a comodity and move on and let THE BEST RE film's take the spot light (of coarse this means the CGI RE's I love you )

i don't really get it though that jill is in apocalypse with the standard RE3 look and people love it, however they don't like afterlife because it's RE5... WTF!! ... i love both movies and games... but with RE5, i'm just getting bored with the game... everything is hanging

but conclusion... nothing will end soon... if RE6 could be a great on then it would bring a big difference to all... if the films however continued to copy crap than theres no hope for paul w.s. ..
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:

i don't really get it though that jill is in apocalypse with the standard RE3 look and people love it, however they don't like afterlife because it's RE5... WTF!! ... i love both movies and games... but with RE5, i'm just getting bored with the game... everything is hanging

but conclusion... nothing will end soon... if RE6 could be a great on then it would bring a big difference to all... if the films however continued to copy crap than theres no hope for paul w.s. ..
It might be because Apocalypse was way better than Afterlife. The movies really have gone downhill: The first movie was awesome with a cherry on top, the second was ok but felt weird as they strayed from the story, the third one was kinda meh and made me hope there won't be a sequel aaaaand the Afterlife came and just plainly sucked. In the end, Afterlife was just a mediocre zombie flick with bad special effects and RE plastered all over the place just to get the title.

@Mcghie: This movie is really coming, on top of yet another movie that is a sequel to Afterlife while this is a prequel.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:17 pm

Don't worry Ace, having Jill in Afterlife did not stop it from being ass to me. Sienna did a horrible acting job anyway.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:17 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Don't worry Ace, having Jill in Afterlife did not stop it from being ass to me. Sienna did a horrible acting job anyway.

She did horrible as Jill, but was the acting that bad anyway?

I mean, Jill didn't smoke, and Jill doesn't meet people and say, "Who the fuck are you", or any of the stuff Apocolypse would have us believe, but I don't know if that was because of her abilities as an actress.
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

I mean, Jill didn't smoke, and Jill doesn't meet people and say, "Who the fuck are you", or any of the stuff Apocolypse would have us believe, but I don't know if that was because of her abilities as an actress.

jill is different there, or maybe we just haven't seen jill in the game in her 'fighting crime' attitude... the line 'Who the fuck are you' jill was so shocked there, and it also means 'that's my job! who are you to steal it?!' .. but i like her line 'i'm good, but i'm not that good' haha i like that part
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:31 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

jill is different there, or maybe we just haven't seen jill in the game in her 'fighting crime' attitude... the line 'Who the fuck are you' jill was so shocked there, and it also means 'that's my job! who are you to steal it?!' .. but i like her line 'i'm good, but i'm not that good' haha i like that part

Oh, you mean the L Word scene?
"Those were some slick moves back there, I'm good, but I'm not that good".Smile
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:04 pm

Spike991 wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Oh, you mean the L Word scene?
"Those were some slick moves back there, I'm good, but I'm not that good".Smile

haha
still love it... think it was after they have been at the graveyard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New RE movie dated.   New RE movie dated. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New RE movie dated.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next