Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
who likes Halo? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
who likes Halo? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
who likes Halo? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
who likes Halo? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
who likes Halo? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
who likes Halo? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
who likes Halo? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
who likes Halo? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
who likes Halo? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

who likes Halo?

Go down 
+11
FSLAR
leonada
frodomir
Kagarii~
Aoshi
Bernard
Regenerator
sibraa5
Down
KonichiSakai
Michael
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:05 pm

anyone here like the Halo games?

Last edited by thy65 on Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KonichiSakai
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
KonichiSakai

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:07 pm

First one was good, then it started to trail off. So I guess so.
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm

yea. my fav is the original. but i really want to play halo 3. never got the chance. probably never will either xD
Back to top Go down
KonichiSakai
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
KonichiSakai

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:09 pm

Lol. Halo 3 was... Oooookay, it wasn't anything special though. It's like Halo 2 with 2 new weapons and shinier graphics.
Back to top Go down
Michael
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Michael

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm

and more levels, and more allies lol
Back to top Go down
Down
Admin
Admin
Down

Playstation Network none...

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 9:23 pm

I like halo Very Happy but not my game
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevilforums.net
sibraa5
Zombie
Zombie
sibraa5

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am

Yeah, I'm not into Halo...not my kind of game as well? the theme of Halo 2 is good though. But I hate the gameplay and all.
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 8:26 am

heck yeah I like Halo...gameplay was great along with the stoyline...just an all round great first-person shooter
Back to top Go down
Bernard
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Bernard

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:49 am

I like the first one,I didn't find Halo 2 anywhere and the 3 needs a Xbox 360.So,I played only the first and like it
Back to top Go down
Aoshi
Zombie
Zombie
Aoshi

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 9:20 pm

I liked the first Halo, back when it didn't hate my computer. Now I'm all my love is directed at Halo 2, all of the new features, looks, enemies, weapons, dual-wielding, and multiplayer won me over. I love you
Back to top Go down
Kagarii~
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Kagarii~

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:43 pm

eh, Halo is alright. i dunno why everyone is so in love with that game.
Back to top Go down
frodomir
Tyrant T-002
Tyrant T-002
frodomir

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 pm

Kagarii~ wrote:
eh, Halo is alright. i dunno why everyone is so in love with that game.

Never played 4 real, but halo 3 was ok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82840D4D5BD5B60F&feat
leonada
Zombie
Zombie
leonada

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 4:29 pm

i love halo too not just Resident Evil
Back to top Go down
FSLAR
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
FSLAR

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 3:00 pm

I liked the original for a bit and then got bored...
Back to top Go down
Umbrella Spy
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
Umbrella Spy

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:41 pm

mmm not really i prefer metroid saga Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker
Cerberus
Cerberus
Albert Wesker

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 6:35 pm

Michael wrote:
anyone here like the Halo games?

I do like.I haven't played 2 and 3 part yet,but i really liked the first one.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:42 pm

I rented Halo 2, played it for two hours, then took it back to the rental store because I hated it. I still don't get why people rave on about it. The controls were clunky and the story sucked.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:54 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
I rented Halo 2, played it for two hours, then took it back to the rental store because I hated it. I still don't get why people rave on about it. The controls were clunky and the story sucked.

I am not a huge Halo fan, but I think that the first one was really terrific, the second one was fun, and especially the multiplayer, and even though I only got to play a very small amount of the 3rd one, I didn't think it was all that great.Smile
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Ghost Leader wrote:

I am not a huge Halo fan, but I think that the first one was really terrific, the second one was fun, and especially the multiplayer, and even though I only got to play a very small amount of the 3rd one, I didn't think it was all that great.Smile
the second game in the series is the best in my opinion...mostly for the multiplayer...I also like the first one because of the story behind it...I think Halo has maybe the best storyline
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 am

Spike991 wrote:
If I don't enjoy a game's single-player mode, I likely won't enjoy multi either. Besides, I'm in the Call of Duty 4 camp. I dislike things such as powered exoskeletons, futuristic laser machine guns that have no basis in reality, and whatnot. Give me a battle-tested M4 and a ballistic combat vest instead, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
If I don't enjoy a game's single-player mode, I likely won't enjoy multi either. Besides, I'm in the Call of Duty 4 camp. I dislike things such as powered exoskeletons, futuristic laser machine guns that have no basis in reality, and whatnot. Give me a battle-tested M4 and a ballistic combat vest instead, thank you.

I agree that the single player is very important, but I didn't think that Halo2's was all that bad. As for the powered exoskeletons and everything else, that is just what Halo is has, it isn't supposed to be reality. I have a liking of powerful exoskeletons, with Master Chief, Samus, Grey Fox.Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost Leader
Admin
Admin
Ghost Leader

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:55 am

Spike991 wrote:
I agree that the single player is very important, but I didn't think that Halo2's was all that bad. As for the powered exoskeletons and everything else, that is just what Halo is has, it isn't supposed to be reality. I have a liking of powerful exoskeletons, with Master Chief, Samus, Grey Fox.Smile
Well, I never liked the look of the so-called "Mk V" armor used by SPARTAN-IIs. Gray Fox is pretty much the only exception. And I always preferred Samus without her armor (and I mean that in an entirely non-perverted way, BTW).
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 12:09 pm

Ghost Leader wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Well, I never liked the look of the so-called "Mk V" armor used by SPARTAN-IIs. Gray Fox is pretty much the only exception. And I always preferred Samus without her armor (and I mean that in an entirely non-perverted way, BTW).

I think that they are okay. Grey Fox is just amazing. As for Samus, she was cool, but I also like her without her armor, a little of both, just kidding, but seriously, she was cute.Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who likes Halo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: who likes Halo?   who likes Halo? Empty

Back to top Go down

who likes Halo?
Page 1 of 1