Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Most effective B.O.W ?

Go down 
+2
Mass Distraction
JamTyrantH
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

Most effective B.O.W ? Empty
PostSubject: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 am

what do you think ?
hmmm i think the enhanced hunter or the tyrant mas produced type ....
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:03 am

Most effective in what way? Killing people? Or do you mean a BOW that actually worked like it was supposed to?

I think the answer to both would be Nemesis.

Other good candidates would be T-0400TP and Thanatos.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
JamTyrantH
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
JamTyrantH

Playstation Network J4m13hh93

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:09 am

@mass - effective in that it works the way it was meant to and to have little or know flaws.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:30 am

between Super Tyrant from RE2 and the RECV Tyrant
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 am

JamTyrantH wrote:
@mass - effective in that it works the way it was meant to and to have little or know flaws.
Then I just hit the nail on the head.

Morpheus' tyrant form T-092 worked pretty well for him. Well, until the last mutation.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Albert Wesker. Yes, he's a BOW.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:01 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:

haha, you're right... but it still seems unfair..., maybe the question should be most effective Umbrella BOW
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

haha, you're right... but it still seems unfair..., maybe the question should be most effective Umbrella BOW
Well, Spencer was an Umbrella founder so...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

Well, Spencer was an Umbrella founder so...

I believe that Wesker became a BOW after the Tyrant killed him, but yeah, technically Spencer made him a BOW too...
Back to top Go down
RaviorStygian
UBCS
UBCS
RaviorStygian

Playstation Network RaviorStygian

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:25 am

Either Wesker or Nemesis. Nemesis for being only 2.40% killable. Wesker for being so illusive and powerful.

Hm . . . if Jill could kill Nemesis, then Wesker could.

If you unleashed Wesker or Nemesis into a crowd, I believe Wesker would probably kill more people, just thrust punching them all in the chest really fast like (however it makes you wonder why he didn't do that to Chris, Jill, or Sheva). Nemesis would have to take his time killing one person, unless he's using his rocket launcher.

Eh, I'd say Wesker was the most effective, in my honest opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 am

RaviorStygian wrote:
Hm . . . if Jill could kill Nemesis, then Wesker could.
Remember that a railgun was needed to do him in.

RaviorStygian wrote:
Nemesis would have to take his time killing one person, unless he's using his rocket launcher.
He could also use other weaponry but his weapon of choice happened to be a rocket launcher. Imagine what damage he could do with a gatling gun?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Wesker was an Umbrella BOW. Umbrella was responsible for the virus that he took that made him into what he was. Potentially, Wesker is the best. He could just super speed around and kill millions with his hands without ever being seen. Why didn't he do it to Chris and them? Because it would be a boring story if he did. Logically he would. Then again, logically, Superman could defeat his enemies with super speed without ever having to confront them. Same idea.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Morpheus could do a lot of damage with his electric powers and he too was fast. Not nearly as fast as Wesker, though.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Wesker was an Umbrella BOW. Umbrella was responsible for the virus that he took that made him into what he was. Potentially, Wesker is the best. He could just super speed around and kill millions with his hands without ever being seen. Why didn't he do it to Chris and them? Because it would be a boring story if he did. Logically he would. Then again, logically, Superman could defeat his enemies with super speed without ever having to confront them. Same idea.

He was indeed an Umbrella BOW.

As far as what the most effective desired BOW, probably Nemesis, or TALOS. Something that could be controlled.

Wesker did have superhuman speed and strenght and all that jazz, in addition to a little arrogance, possibly one good reason.

Arming Chris & Jill with guns was a good idea, of course we never really saw Wesker encounter anybody with anything other than a couple of 9mm's. Or a couple of RPG's, but that's another story.

If they had been armed with M4's with thumper's that night, it might have ended differently. I mean the stupid barrel rolling in midair to dodge bullets didn't really seem to have any practical use, just looking stupid and flashy and Matrixy to fit what Capcom wants his character to be like nowadys.

Obviously bullets hurt, and he didn't want to get hit, and dashing to the sides, like Krauser & Saddler before him(though it just looked extra special becuase it was the first time we had seen it in a cutscene like that), was the most effective way to avoid getting hit, but if they had better weapons, something full auto, or with spread fire, I think it would have been a different story. A simple head shot, as it where, right between the eyes, in the brain would surely have killed him.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

A shot in the head may not have done it. Once he was weakened I'm sure it would have. But it is very plausible that it would merely knock him out for a few moments while the virus pushed the bullet out and healed him completely. And remember that Wesker was somewhat under the control of Spencer. The only reason this was broken is that Spencer revealed everything to him. I got this info from an RE5 file. It specifically said that "Wesker was under Spencer's control."
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
A shot in the head may not have done it. Once he was weakened I'm sure it would have. But it is very plausible that it would merely knock him out for a few moments while the virus pushed the bullet out and healed him completely. And remember that Wesker was somewhat under the control of Spencer. The only reason this was broken is that Spencer revealed everything to him. I got this info from an RE5 file. It specifically said that "Wesker was under Spencer's control."

Yeah I remember reading that. Shame that Spence spilled the beans, but you could see that he wasn't afraid of Al at all, he seemed really confident.

I understand how the virus' work with the body and all, and obviously Wesker's was a bit different, but I think if not a bullet to the head, if it were to get blown off perhaps.

I mean I would expect him to get his head cut off and then have it reattach itself, or go all Hydra and we have two Wesker's.

I think realistically there was a simple way to kill him like that.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:13 pm

I would definitely say that having his head blown off, which it was, would kill him no matter what. BUT, I can also see him surviving a rocket to the face in his usual state. I would assume a rocket would hit his face, and kind of ricochet off or slide off and keep going. If it exploded I see it just knocking him way back and stunning him. We have to admit. In his regular form, Wesker was a goddamn badass. And I would argue that he was the most powerful being in the RE universe. I'd argue that to my grave.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:24 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I would definitely say that having his head blown off, which it was, would kill him no matter what. BUT, I can also see him surviving a rocket to the face in his usual state. I would assume a rocket would hit his face, and kind of ricochet off or slide off and keep going. If it exploded I see it just knocking him way back and stunning him. We have to admit. In his regular form, Wesker was a goddamn badass. And I would argue that he was the most powerful being in the RE universe. I'd argue that to my grave.

In his regular form, while I obviously think he was much cooler in CVX than RE5, was obviously much better than the Uroboros monstrosity that he became. I don't know why some feel the need to mutate, when they are a much more powerful adversary as they are. Saddler & Krauser are good examples, though Jack stayed pretty tough even after mutation.

I've never liked the term badass on Wesker, that's just not how I saw him. I think his character is badass in how cool he is, but I would have never called him a badass...

In the REmake, I always liked how normal he seemed, like a flawed human being, that's what made his character cool.

By RE5, and even UC, they made him into some overthetop, ridiculous, inhuman(I mean in the flaws and all), loner who didn't get along with other folks, even his obvious friend William.

Anyway, I'll get off my soap box, but he was certainly much better off without Uroboros. I think I read somewhere where somebody had said that the G-virus was the most powerful virus, behind Uroboros. Yeah right, G would whup Uroboros' ass.

Wesker, as an individual character, probably one of the most powerful, if not the most. Going hand to hand, one on one with the likes of some of the other BOWs though, not even counting the mysterious Alex, keeps my judgement reserved.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 pm

I meant badass as in how the hell do you kill this man??? What is he??? That kind of way. Razz As for Alex, he may indeed turn out to be better, but for now I say Albert wins everything. Non-Uruburos Albert anyway, as you mentioned. Have you ever wondered if these guys and unmutate after they mutate? Like Saddler...I just don't understand how he would cram all that back into a human lol.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
I meant badass as in how the hell do you kill this man??? What is he??? That kind of way. Razz As for Alex, he may indeed turn out to be better, but for now I say Albert wins everything. Non-Uruburos Albert anyway, as you mentioned. Have you ever wondered if these guys and unmutate after they mutate? Like Saddler...I just don't understand how he would cram all that back into a human lol.

I think I remembered reading, in an RE document somewhere, I'll be on the look out for it, how it was indeed irreversable, you remember anything like that?

It was surely a docuement in RE4 or RE5.

If it was Wesker versus Nemesis, mono y mono, I think it would be a little different than Wesker winning. Sure one could argue that Jill beat him, but that wasn't quite the same, I mean going head to head, one on one, no weapons, no running around a city, no Carlos to save you, etc.

Obviously the strenght and speed would be extremely effective, but I'd say more so with somebody with experience.

I hate to bring in Krauser, because yes he did get beat by Leon, then Ada, but I think Krauser, with the strenght and speed that Las Plagas, or the Control Plaga or whatever he had, in addition to his actual combat experience, on paper, should make him a better foe than Al.

I think some of it was just playful arrogance, much like with Wesker & Chris.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Wesker was playing around and Chris and Jill were still no match. He is also extremely strong. At least as strong as Nemesis. He plucked that missile up like it was nothing. Plus he is extremely intelligent. And wayyyy faster than anything else in the series.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:53 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Wesker was playing around and Chris and Jill were still no match. He is also extremely strong. At least as strong as Nemesis. He plucked that missile up like it was nothing. Plus he is extremely intelligent. And wayyyy faster than anything else in the series.

Is there really any legit way to compare their attributes, that is Wesker and others, like Jack, Saddler, Nemesis, etc.

Saddler, could have speed at times, but it seemed to be in short bursts....not sure why. He dashed forward and knocked Leon back with little effort it looked like, and you could also see his speed in the fight as Ada in Separate Ways.

Krauser, just like Wesker, I felt was playing around a bit, sneaking, using knife combat, his bow, etc. He also dashed around to dodge gunfire, but is there anyway to determine that he was less fast than Wesker?

Nemesis was quick, but I think to a different extent, obviously his size kept him from really moving as fast as the forementioned Al, Jack & Osmund. His stenght, and relentless endurance are attribute than cannot be ignored though.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Look at Wesker's survivability. He's the main guy. The big one. I think logically he is the most powerful being.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:08 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
Look at Wesker's survivability. He's the main guy. The big one. I think logically he is the most powerful being.

I've always thought as Spencer as the main guy, the Main Bad Guy, Wesker was like his left hand.Smile

Wesker can take some damage, it certainly hurts him, but he heals pretty quickly.

Anyway, I'd like to continue this, among other discussions, tomorrow, I'm off for tonight.Smile Later.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most effective B.O.W ?   Most effective B.O.W ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Most effective B.O.W ?
Page 1 of 1