HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
What do you think they are doing now? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
What do you think they are doing now? EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
What do you think they are doing now? EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
What do you think they are doing now? EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
What do you think they are doing now? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
What do you think they are doing now? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
What do you think they are doing now? EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
What do you think they are doing now? EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
What do you think they are doing now? EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

What do you think they are doing now?

Go down 
+3
chocotricks
Mass Distraction
Jamesy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

What do you think they are doing now? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:30 pm

Speaking hypothetically since resident evil is not 'real' what do you think these resident evil characters listed below are doing now in 2011 since the RE timeline only goes up to 2009 to the events of RE5 but no nothing else after that so far?

Leon Kennedy
Ada Wong
Chris Redfield
Jill Valentine
Barry Burton
Rebbecca Chambers
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

Ada is propably doing what she does best, undercover work for some undisclosed organization.

Barry is retired and spending time with his family in peace and quiet.

Who knows what Rebecca is doing... I'd really like to know. I could guess she's working for something like TerraSave.

As for Leon, Chris and Jill, we'll see in Damnation and Revelations. No need to speculate on them since we'll be getting some official information soon enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
chocotricks
Hunter
Hunter
chocotricks

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:04 am

eating lunch?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:07 am

Propably that too.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:15 am

Did Ada Wong stop working for Wesker after the events of RE4 because she had nothing to do with him in RE5? Do you think when wesker rejected the idea of resserecting umbrella that is when he discarded her?
Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:42 am

Apparently Rebecca Chambers is pregnant with twins.Its only a rumour at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:48 am

Jamesy wrote:
Did Ada Wong stop working for Wesker after the events of RE4 because she had nothing to do with him in RE5? Do you think when wesker rejected the idea of resserecting umbrella that is when he discarded her?
Didn't Ada double cross Wesker at the end of 4?

weskersbarber wrote:
Apparently Rebecca Chambers is pregnant with twins.Its only a rumour at this stage.
WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 am

Here is something i found from RE wiki about Ada and Wesker

"Ada had obtained the sample, the goal of her mission and one step of Wesker's plan to resurrect the Umbrella Corporation. However, the two became suspicious of each other. Under orders of the Organization, Ada double-crossed Wesker and delivered a fake version of the sample to him. Ada knew, however, that Wesker isn't stupid and that tough times lay in wait. "

She might still be living in fear of wesker finding her if she did not know about his death at the hands of chris, Sheva and jill back in 2009? If she did find out about his death then yeah sure she might still be working for orginasiations or she could have just given all of that up and is married and living an ordinary life?

Its been 6-7 years since we last saw Ada in RE4 so A LOT could have happend to her in that space of time.

As for Chris and Jill now either there taking a break from fighting terrorism or there still working for the BSAA? I can't imagine much bio terrorisim has gone down since the events of RE5 and the death of wesker?

As for Leon who knows?
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Here is something i found from RE wiki about Ada and Wesker

"Ada had obtained the sample, the goal of her mission and one step of Wesker's plan to resurrect the Umbrella Corporation. However, the two became suspicious of each other. Under orders of the Organization, Ada double-crossed Wesker and delivered a fake version of the sample to him. Ada knew, however, that Wesker isn't stupid and that tough times lay in wait. "

She might still be living in fear of wesker finding her if she did not know about his death at the hands of chris, Sheva and jill back in 2009? If she did find out about his death then yeah sure she might still be working for orginasiations or she could have just given all of that up and is married and living an ordinary life?

Its been 6-7 years since we last saw Ada in RE4 so A LOT could have happend to her in that space of time.

As for Chris and Jill now either there taking a break from fighting terrorism or there still working for the BSAA? I can't imagine much bio terrorisim has gone down since the events of RE5 and the death of wesker?

As for Leon who knows?
As I said.

Well, I'm not sure Ada is the type to fear for the future, she still might've worked undercover but had just been more cautious than ever. She isn't the type to settle in either.

As for Jill, Chris and Leon, we'll know in the upcoming game and movie. Assuming, of course, that they span all the way to 2011.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Revelations does not span up to 2011 since it takes place in 2005. The last we saw of Leon was also in 2005 only a year after the events of RE4.

Your right Ada could still be living dangerously and she is still not that old since she is similar ages to chris and jill.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 pm

Where did you get that information?

Well, we'll know more about Leon (and maybe Chris?) in Damnation. Still, no one knows when that will take place either.
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Well besides revelations really we will have to waite unitll RE6 to find out what is going with everybody in the series.

I saw Adas DOB in RE wiki and it says she was born in 1974 so she must be 36 or 37 years old now? I think she was like 24 when she made her first appearence in RE2.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:29 pm

You're still forgetting Damnation. And you didn't tell me where did you get the year Revelations is set from?
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

In Re wiki it says revelations is set in 2005.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm

I was actually a little sceptic at first since I knew it was going to be from wiki but I checked the japanese website and it seems to be correct... Well, that was a dead end.

Now we just have to wait for Damnation as it's propably going to be the next canon release after RER.
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 pm

I thought that Ada officially sent Wesker the real sample.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:20 am

She did? Damn... I really need to replay RE4...
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 am

NiteKrawler wrote:

She didn't... she said:"I sent wesker a different gift"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5Oxzs8Zug
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:15 am

Well why does it matter now? Wesker is in hell discussing world domination with Wiliam Birkin and the giant guy who died in the russian incident so i don't think he will be able to get to Ada Wong.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 am

PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

She didn't... she said:"I sent wesker a different gift"... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM5Oxzs8Zug
At what point does she say so? Can't seem to find the spot...
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 am

I think Capcom officially announced that she actually sent a real sample. Maybe not. I'll try to find it.

EDIT: Yeah, she sent him a "modified" Plagas sample. The real sample she sent to the Organization. Like I thought, Wesker had to get his Plagas from someone. The strand she sent him is the one we see in RE5.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:29 am

Mass Distraction wrote:
PAULSAMSON wrote:
NiteKrawler wrote:

At what point does she say so? Can't seem to find the spot...

sorry, it was in Ada's reports, not in separate ways, here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiGJXdSc09g at exactly 0:14 "But I sent Wesker a different present"
Back to top Go down
Jamesy
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Jamesy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:02 pm

Was Ada still working for him by the time of RE5?
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:19 pm

She never worked for him. She always worked for the Organization. Ada and Wesker were either at the same level within the Organization, or he was just a bit above her. But that doesn't mean she actually worked for him. The Organization knew he couldn't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:27 pm

Wait... Wesker worked for the Organization too? What the hell did I miss D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think they are doing now?   What do you think they are doing now? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think they are doing now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Resident Evil :: Resident Evil Discussion-
Jump to: