HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever

Go down 
+13
Ghost Leader
HUNK420
Sithis Malkira
NicemanCandy
Spike991
thawonguy89
nekronuke
Mass Distraction
weskersbarber
Revan XI9
Regenerator
Míchéal Redfield
ChickenHeart
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You can be in refusal as much as you want but I cannot stand back on my opinion.

I'm not in refusal, I'm in confident satisfacion about how correct my opinion is.

The fact that it's a new story in Raccoon City is reason enough. And it's not rail shooter.

Then you look at all the ways that it's like Outbreak, I mean this is really a no brainer. Wink

Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:30 pm

And what are these things you speak of? It has cameos, online and the setting is Raccoon City?

You can view it as one but I won't. Because it's not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
And what are these things you speak of? It has cameos, online and the setting is Raccoon City?

You can view it as one but I won't. Because it's not.

It is, and that's the bottom line.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm

You still didn't state any prominent things that would make them the same and you don't seem to be eager to even state any so we only have to agree to disagree.

People can make their own conclusions on wether this is the next file or not. I say it absolutely isn't. I made my points and laid them out, that's the best I can do. If you can't respect that then there's nothing I can do.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
You still didn't state any prominent things that would make them the same and you don't seem to be eager to even state any so we only have to agree to disagree.

People can make their own conclusions on wether this is the next file or not. I say it absolutely isn't. I made my points and laid them out, that's the best I can do. If you can't respect that then there's nothing I can do.

Now I know for a fact you are wrong. You said "People can make their own conclusions on wether this is the next file or not", but I'm not claiming this is the next file, only that it's similar to what I invisioned File#3 to be like.

Bam!

Now I'll just let you glow in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:46 pm

Ah, my tiredness. Let me rephrase that: People can make their own conclusions on wether they think this is the next file or not

Besides, back on previous page:
Spike991 wrote:
Though tbh ORC might as well be Outbreak 3, but a different name.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Ah, my tiredness. Let me rephrase that: People can make their own conclusions on wether they think this is the next file or not

You can think like that all you want but it still doesn't make my points null.

That's exactly what it does. Your points are nulled. Nullified!!!

But it's not the next File. That's what I'm saying, it's not the next game in that series, but simplay a game that's like it in oh so many important ways.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 am

So you are saying that all this:
Mass Distraction wrote:
The multiplayer in this one is totally different. Having the same setting and throwbacks at the main series counts for nothing either. It also has two factions as opposed to a group of survivors. The character count is 12, 6 in each team while in both of the Outbreak games there were 8 playable characters. Outbreaks were mostly about survival (hence the use of conventional weapons) but ORC is about destroying or saving the evidence and survivors. In Outbreak each character had their own opening and ending sequences for each chapter but in ORC you only get two sides of the story but have the possibility to manipulate the outcome. There's also the full on action aspect wiht all kinds of weapons while in Outbreak you were lucky to even find a gun.
...doesn't indicate that it's a completely different type of game.

And again, you said this:
Spike991 wrote:
Though tbh ORC might as well be Outbreak 3, but a different name.

Of course it's not the next File but you are saying that it as well could be, which is false. Read my points.
Back to top Go down
PAULSAMSON
STARS Bravo Team
STARS Bravo Team
PAULSAMSON

Playstation Network DARIOC2013

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 am

I agree with Spike
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:30 pm

@Mass, read my points, they trump yours easy.

Stop getting hung up on the wording, when you know what I mean. Desperately trying to cling on to the wording of that one statement, when what I'm obviously getting at is that it's similar, and is like having a File#3.
Back to top Go down
ChickenHeart
Umbrella Scientist
Umbrella Scientist
ChickenHeart

Playstation Network BrokenWindows

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 am

I'm pretty sure we had this arguement in another thread about ORC.

Anyway Spike is wrong Razz that is all
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:13 am

Spike991 wrote:
Ok, I'll let that other part go.

Anyway, the only points you have made are the setting, relevance to story and multiplayer. All of those are present in other games too.

It's 2-2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:11 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Ok, I'll let that other part go.

Anyway, the only points you have made are the setting, relevance to story and multiplayer. All of those are present in other games too.

It's 2-2 Razz

Those are the only points I need to make, it's concrete!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever   Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why we wont be seeing an Outbreak File 3 ever
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3