HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation Empty
PostSubject: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:14 am

Alright guys, well I enjoy the LoK(Legacy Of Kain) series, not as much as RE, but pretty damn close, and the title character is voiced by Simon Templeman, and well, I decided to make a video, and here is my impression, also here is the scene from which I copied the dialogue from. Might I add, I did it all from memory.Smile

Anywho, what do you think?

Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Very good.... and one of my favorite lines from the game. "Tell me, did it trouble you to murder your brothers?" Templeman is just a little deeper and has a bit more "rasp" in the undertones, but very good.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Very good.... and one of my favorite lines from the game. "Tell me, did it trouble you to murder your brothers?" Templeman is just a little deeper and has a bit more "rasp" in the undertones, but very good.

I loved that, "Free will is an illusion" line.

Templeman is brilliant, his age however, adds certain qualities to his voice, same with Michael Bell.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Templeman is brilliant, his age however, adds certain qualities to his voice, same with Michael Bell.

Very true.... It's sad tho I don't recall playing a game with them as voice talents in quite some time. Templeman did have a small voice role in Mass Effect 2 tho. I would probably play any game they did, I don't care if its crap or not... at least you know the dialogue would be top notch.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Very true.... It's sad tho I don't recall playing a game with them as voice talents in quite some time. Templeman did have a small voice role in Mass Effect 2 tho. I would probably play any game they did, I don't care if its crap or not... at least you know the dialogue would be top notch.

Bell certainly not...I do occasionally see Templeman as the Angel Of Death on reruns of Charmed though.

If and when that next LoK game comes out, that will be the day.

By the way, did I mention I got BO2 on GC? I've been playing that and trying to finish it up. I sure do hope the combat in the next game plays more like BO2 though. Defiance played a bit like Devil May Cry or God Of War, and I just can't get into that hack 'n' slash gameplay, it was a huge turnoff for DMC(I was borrowing it, and I had to give it back, couldn't get into it), and GoW(I'm still trying to give a try, but it's just tedious gameplay).

They could very well take the base of BO2's gameplay and just make little improvements, and ammendments to make it super fun.Smile
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
BOBLATHON wrote:

Bell certainly not...I do occasionally see Templeman as the Angel Of Death on reruns of Charmed though.

If and when that next LoK game comes out, that will be the day.

By the way, did I mention I got BO2 on GC? I've been playing that and trying to finish it up. I sure do hope the combat in the next game plays more like BO2 though. Defiance played a bit like Devil May Cry or God Of War, and I just can't get into that hack 'n' slash gameplay, it was a huge turnoff for DMC(I was borrowing it, and I had to give it back, couldn't get into it), and GoW(I'm still trying to give a try, but it's just tedious gameplay).

They could very well take the base of BO2's gameplay and just make little improvements, and ammendments to make it super fun.Smile

K well this quote thing is gettin pretty big but....

Although some people tell me they hated it, I actually liked the sword fighting/blocking mechanic of BO2's gameplay. For some reason tho, I still consider my favorite the old birds eye view of Blood Omen as well as probably my favorite game of the series. Defiance was definitely a button masher tho. I swear, they release a new one... I will be camping outside GameStop for that release (probably be out there by myself but it is definitely in my top five franchises)
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm

BOBLATHON wrote:
K well this quote thing is gettin pretty big but....

Although some people tell me they hated it, I actually liked the sword fighting/blocking mechanic of BO2's gameplay. For some reason tho, I still consider my favorite the old birds eye view of Blood Omen. Defiance was definitely a button masher tho.

Here I'll chop it down a bit.Smile

BO2's sword fighting and blocking is a bit stiff, but it works really well. SR & SR2 is just....so much less controlled. I hated fighting those larger enemies in SR2, that's for sure, but in BO2, because of how controlled it is, I feel like I have a chance.

Perhaps they could come up with cool ways to impliment the special powers like Defiance did though, instead of having that screen that you had to use to select individual powers to use at one time. In Defiance Telekinesis was dedicated to a single button, and the Mist(Kain's dark gift) was used in combat as well as going through barred windows and such.

Also, while I love the Soul Reaver, I would also like being able to use different weapons, and maybe even having them shatter in combat, although that is a bit annoying in BO2, because some of those enemies get a little guard happy, and it wears down the weapons pretty quick.

Also, in regard to Raziel, perhaps his gameplay style could use a nice change of pace, combat, as well as how you use shifting between the material & spectral realms...perhaps making it less tedious? It wasn't so bad in SR or SR2, but when you play a game with both Kain & Raziel, Raziel's paled in comparision to Kain's awesome combat, with the occasional evil laugh, or him yelling "Vae Victus!!!".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation   Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Templeman/Kain Impersonation
Page 1 of 1