HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.

Go down 
+6
WESKER2893
Spike991
nekronuke
lyfesArcanum
Regenerator
Revan XI9
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Revan XI9
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
Revan XI9

Playstation Network ThanatosXI9

Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:38 pm

I do I get it? I beat Separate ways and single player.
Back to top Go down
http://fallen-writings.tumblr.com/
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:21 pm

you have to beat Assignment Ada I think then buy it from the Merchant in the main story
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 pm

Regenerator wrote:
you have to beat Assignment Ada I think then buy it from the Merchant in the main story
I can't remember which one you have to beat, but either one you still have to buy it from the merchant for around 50,000 if I remember correctly
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:14 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Regenerator wrote:
I can't remember which one you have to beat, but either one you still have to buy it from the merchant for around 50,000 if I remember correctly
I think it is 100,000 to buy the first time...but I aint 100% sure
Back to top Go down
nekronuke
Licker
Licker
nekronuke

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 am

One million...
Back to top Go down
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:27 am

yeah thats right...then you can sell it back to him for 500,000...cheap bastard...
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 am

Assignment Ada, beat that and you unlock the oppurtunity to buy it in the main game. I think the same goes for the one in Separate Ways, but unlike the main game, which it cost 1,000,000 Peso?(what was the money in RE4?), it is 300,000.
Back to top Go down
lyfesArcanum
Select Police Force
Select Police Force
lyfesArcanum

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Spike991 wrote:
Assignment Ada, beat that and you unlock the oppurtunity to buy it in the main game. I think the same goes for the one in Separate Ways, but unlike the main game, which it cost 1,000,000 Peso?(what was the money in RE4?), it is 300,000.
Pesetas. Old Spanish currency.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:13 pm

lyfesArcanum wrote:
Spike991 wrote:
Pesetas. Old Spanish currency.

Oh yes, that's the one.Smile Pesetas. I think it was also shortened on the inventory screen, which is why I got a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
WESKER2893
RPD Officer
RPD Officer
WESKER2893

PostSubject: .   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
GreggKennedy
Zombie
Zombie
GreggKennedy

Playstation Network none

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun May 22, 2011 7:58 pm

Dude, once you have the Chicago Typewriter, all you need in your inventory is a sniper rifle, healing items and an infinite rocket launcher. That tommy gun is a beast
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:38 am

GreggKennedy wrote:
Dude, once you have the Chicago Typewriter, all you need in your inventory is a sniper rifle, healing items and an infinite rocket launcher. That tommy gun is a beast

this is what happens when you get unlimited ammo....

uninstall... goodbye RE4
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

Steam : BioDeamz

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

uninstall... goodbye RE4

this is what I done when I first played the game Smile
just joking but I did only play it a couple of times and then left it on my shelve never to be played again
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

uninstall... goodbye RE4

just joking but I did only play it a couple of times and then left it on my shelve never to be played again

i was thinking of doing the same... uninstall i mean, it takes alot of space in the hard drive, though i like to play the mercs there sometimes
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 am

ace.redfield wrote:
Mcghie wrote:
ace.redfield wrote:
GreggKennedy wrote:

uninstall... goodbye RE4

i was thinking of doing the same... uninstall i mean, it takes alot of space in the hard drive, though i like to play the mercs there sometimes
And that's why I like my RE games on consoles.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah me to but I do also like RE1,2 and 3 on the PC because for some reason the character runs faster and feels me lighter if you know what I mean and also cant beat using the keyboard when you do a speedrun Smile
thats the only reason i love pc gaming is because of the keyboard
Only games I really play on the comp is strategy based
Back to top Go down
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 pm

haha... i knew it.. they do run faster in the pc versions Laughing
did they have weight loss or something? lol!
Back to top Go down
Mcghie
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Mcghie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

ace.redfield wrote:
haha... i knew it.. they do run faster in the pc versions Laughing
did they have weight loss or something? lol!

lol I know.
Think it all has to do with different version of the ame because PAL on the ps1 was heavy and slow
hence why my speeedrun I posted was so slow compared from what I ussually get and
PC's are more powerfull at procesing and can handle more data and FPS so that might have played a hand in the differences
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Faster my ass Very Happy My RE2 keeps having these stupid slowdowns all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
ace.redfield
Hunter
Hunter
ace.redfield

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 2:08 pm

my A run was was at least 20 mins. late than the pc A run i did, so same goes with the NTSC
pc's are more powerful i agree no need for those loading screens
though dolphin runs slow for RE zero..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.   Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 4 Chicgo typewriter.
Page 1 of 1