Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Resident Evil Netflix
should i buy the older REs  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:34 pm by Ghost Leader

» I'm back
should i buy the older REs  EmptySat Apr 22, 2023 9:29 pm by Ghost Leader

» Resident Evil 4 Remake has been announced!!
should i buy the older REs  EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 8:24 am by Nobudy

» Every So Often
should i buy the older REs  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2023 10:26 pm by Ghost Leader

» My Custom statues of Resident Evil series (Updated thread)
should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Nov 23, 2022 10:13 am by pit80

» Resident Evil: Assignment Ada Plus (v1.0)
should i buy the older REs  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 2:27 pm by AngelOfSorrow

» Resident Evil 3.5 Revival
should i buy the older REs  EmptySat Jun 25, 2022 10:38 am by AngelOfSorrow

» Check out this BRAND NEW Fan Film of the original games!
should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 1:31 am by Ghost Leader

» It's coming!
should i buy the older REs  EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 4:47 pm by Ghost Leader

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user

should i buy the older REs

Go down 
+5
weskersbarber
NiteKrawler
Regenerator
Mass Distraction
hobojojo521
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

should i buy the older REs  Empty
PostSubject: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:55 pm

ive seen videos of them and i really hate the third person view but other than that can you guys give me a couple good reasons to buy them. ty
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

Playstation Network MassDistraction
Steam : MassDistraction

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Holy crud, why not?!? Go buy them! NOW! Or I'll burn down your house. And do other such stuff. Yeah...

Well, there's also other good reasons to buy them such as the horror factor and the awesome storyline. At first I was like meh, but then I bought RE2 for PC (it being really cheap, only 5€) and it was a REALLY good game. To play, I mean, since I had previously only watched my friends play the older games and had not really played them myself. Well after playing the 2nd game I was really hooked and the gameplay I found to be actually rather interesting. After that I have gotten Deadly Silence (the DS port of the 1st game), both Outbreaks (the same kind of gameplay) and even Dead Aim, Survivor (actually I had this one earlier but it was a pirated version) and an emulated Gaiden. next I'm planning on getting 3 (never really got into CV :/). In short, the series must be played as such, playing through the whole story and experiencing the whole thing as one.

Over and out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitch.tv/massdistraction
Regenerator
Leech Zombie
Leech Zombie
Regenerator

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:44 pm

well because any true RE fan would buy them thats why...they are the heart and soul of the series...if it wasnt for their success there would not be an RE4 or RE5
Back to top Go down
NiteKrawler
Uroboros
Uroboros
NiteKrawler

Playstation Network NiteKrawler

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

If you don't, I will never listen to anything you have to say regarding the series, as you don't have a right to talk about it...
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:56 am

ok that works as soon as i get a console i wil buy those games thank you all

Back to top Go down
weskersbarber
Umbrella Security Service
Umbrella Security Service
weskersbarber

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:38 pm

You wont regret it i tell you. If you do just let me know and i will personally refund them for you.
Back to top Go down
hobojojo521
Helicopter Pilot
Helicopter Pilot
hobojojo521

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:46 pm

weskersbarber wrote:
You wont regret it i tell you. If you do just let me know and i will personally refund them for you.

really?
Back to top Go down
Ravenmi
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:06 pm

hobojojo521 wrote:
ive seen videos of them and i really hate the third person view but other than that can you guys give me a couple good reasons to buy them. ty
I've only played a couple of the old ones and for some reason I prefer them. I guess they just have this 'feel' to it. You get used to the camera after a while. They're also scarier and more challenging.
Back to top Go down
BOBLATHON
Crimson Head
Crimson Head
BOBLATHON

Playstation Network BOBLATHON

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:39 pm

NiteKrawler wrote:
If you don't, I will never listen to anything you have to say regarding the series, as you don't have a right to talk about it...

Nail on the head right there..... It's like people who don't vote but bitch about politics.
Back to top Go down
Albert_Wesker_STARS
Raccoon Citizen
Raccoon Citizen
Albert_Wesker_STARS

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:40 pm

I prefer the survival horror style Resident Evil, so yeah I'd definately recommend them. The pace is alot slower, but the atmosphere (Specifically in the first one) is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Albert_Wesker_STARS wrote:
I prefer the survival horror style Resident Evil, so yeah I'd definately recommend them. The pace is alot slower, but the atmosphere (Specifically in the first one) is incredible.

I also enjoy Survival/Horror, that's why I play all the RE games.

Definately get any RE game that you see, they are all great. Except Gaiden.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Hey! No bad word about Gaiden! Gaiden was awesome even though the aiming system was screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:16 pm

Mass Distraction wrote:
Hey! No bad word about Gaiden! Gaiden was awesome even though the aiming system was screwed up.

Gaiden failed...

I had gotten lucky and found it at Gamestop for 4.99....can you believe that?!?!

Well I borrowed a Gameboy Advance, and couldn't do it, the lack of backlight made it too difficult to play, then I borrowed the SP from someone, and well, despite the backlight, it's still just not that good.

I can't find a way to save the game, I just have a checkpoint when I walked through a door. I'm stuck, and the combat is so horrible, I prefer to avoid any and every enemy...did I mention I have like no ammo or medical items either.

Otherwise the plot and characters and all, pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Mass Distraction
Admin
Admin
Mass Distraction

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Whoa, I'd buy that!

Well, I actually had to start the game over a few times before I learned how to be good at it. After a while even the aiming system was easy to use and I actually even enjoyed it (what a weird person I am). The more I killed enemies the more I got ammo and herbs from them. But about the saving... I actually played it from my friend but then he lost it and I had no way of getting a new one (sadly). That led me to playing it on an emulator which allowed me to save the game whenever I wanted, although I had to start it over yet again. Finished the game even though the last boss was ridiculous! I had to cheat to win that bastard.

Btw. Spike, did you read my post on the Revelations 3DS? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spike991
User BANNED
User BANNED

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Unfortunately not being able to save is undesirable, as I find myself with a fair amount of ammo & herbs and an alright condition, but I don't want to go out and explore and lose what little I have, otherwise...I'd encounter one of the enemies, be unable to properly dispose of one, and possibly die.

I didn't see your post, about the 3DS, but I'll check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should i buy the older REs    should i buy the older REs  Empty

Back to top Go down

should i buy the older REs
Page 1 of 1